If you are interested in this position please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grapevine Agency is looking for a skilled Nanny/Housekeeper who can commit to a schedule of 30 hours per week. There is opportunity for more hours but 30 is guaranteed. This candidate must understand that the schedule needed is as follows: Monday and Wednesday are 8 hour days and are flex with AM start time, Fridays are flexible with start and end times and Saturdays will be afternoon and evenings. Responsibilities will include childcare as well as housekeeping. Please be comfortable and capable in BOTH rolls. Child is 2 months old and Mom is a stay at home mom so she will be in and out throughout the day. The home is 1 story with 4 bedrooms – no pets. Must have own car to run errands here and there – compensation for gas/milage will be provided. Strong command of the English language is preferred. Please only respond if you are willing to commit to the needs of this particular family.
Salary per hour D.O.E. Must have resume which reflects both housekeeping and childcare with child of similar age.
(If you are interested in this position please EMAIL Berenice@thegrapevinela.com)
* Please only respond if you meet all of the requirements of this position
* Please include your SALARY requirements and current resume with your response.
Loving family with a 3 year old daughter is moving to West Hollywood and has asked The Grapevine Agency to assist them in finding a long term Career Nanny. This family may have another child in the future so candidate must have experience with toddlers as well as infants just in case!! Candidate must have the experience and desire to work in a home where both parents are working. Must be able to run and maintain a household on their own. The nanny’s primary responsibility will be childcare, including preschool drop-off/pick-up, creative play, outdoor activities, reading, scheduled classes, outings (museums, zoo, etc. on non-school days), and preparing healthy, balanced meals and snacks. Nanny will complete light household straightening and laundry, organize child-related areas, and run errands during the hours the child is in school. There is a part-time housekeeper for heavy cleaning and organization. Spanish speaking is preferred however MUST be able to speak English fluently. The 3 year old is incredibly smart, intellectual and creative and the parents are looking for someone who can challenge, engage and motivate her in all of these ways. Candidate should be confident and enthusiastic about their roll as a Nanny and have the intention and desire to stay with a family long term. Must have strong resume of Nanny experience which reflects skills in the areas mentioned above along with stellar references and be able to pass a full background check.
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday 6:30AM – 4:30PM (OT will be paid in addition when needed for date nights or the occasional weekend)
SALARY: D.O.E. Salary + 2 weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, and Health Benefits
22K- 30K + HB
60K-70K, NO Benefits
Immediate need for Executive Assistant.
MUST have college degree. Very flexible.
· To succeed in this role must be one who embraces challenges, can work in a fast paced ever-changing environment as well as exceptional at problem solving.
· Will be responsible for management of office.
· Need to be able to multi-task, keep in constant communication with employer, answer all calls, manage correspondence, interface with business executives, review contracts, manage extensive travel and calendar , record minutes of meetings.
· MAC savvy
· EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH A CELEB PREFD.
MUST HAVE A THICK SKIN!!
If interested please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com and Lori@thegrapevinela.com
40K-50K, No Benefits
24/7 on call…must be 100% flex with your schedule.
· Available to accompany employer to all meetings as well as travel when needed.
· Be in communication with EA regarding schedules, daily needs etc
· Interface with business associated and domestic staff.
· Handle all clothing and wardrobe elements.
· Responsible for all personal errands, shopping, gift buying.
You must have a thick skin and be able to go with the ever changing flow!!
If interested please email both Rachel Zaslansky Sheer at Rachel@thegrapevinela.com and Lori Zuker Briller at Lori@thegrapevinela.com
40K-60K depending on experience
Health benefits will depend on performance.
MUST have a college degree!
· Seeking a bright, hungry, very solid assistant who knows the business (TV and film), perhaps has some set experience or is coming off a desk at an agency or has worked for an active producer.
· Ideal person will be able to interface with business execs, will be EXTREMELY detailed, will be excellent at anticipating needs.
· Can travel as needed as well as be on set as needed.
· Knowledge of FINAL DRAFT ideal.
· Will be upbeat, bright, personable and RAZOR SHARP.
If interested please email both Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
Looking for a self starter who can assistant this Manager with all of his business and personal affairs. Must be extremely organized, MAC savvy and tech savvy. Duties will include- general admin assistant duties, phones, scheduling, errands, filing, reading scripts/giving notes, bring dog to vet and whatever pops up! We need someone who is upbeat, personable and has a lovely phone manner. Ideal candidate does not get star struck and will have polished front office appearance. We want someone who takes pride in being a good assistant and is a great communicator and problem solver! Great boss so we want someone who has enthusiasm for the job!
$20-$25/hour + Health Insurance
* NO ACTORS PLEASE!!
We are looking for a TEMP for a busy Finance Exec. You will be based out of his Beverly Hills home. Hours 9am-6pm.
You will be responsible for backing up the 1st Assistant and dealing with all admin assistant duties as well as creating power point presentations, memos and emails for your boss at a very fast pace. Ideal candidate is polished, comfortable working in a home office environment, very professional and has a thick skin.
If interested please email your resume to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com