Executive Assistant, who can commit for 3 years.
Location- Disney lot.
Ideal person will be quick on their feet, assertive, responsive, detailed and knows how to handle information that is sensitive. Most admin work (scheduling, phones, correspondence) but some light personal needs as well. Familiarity with production is helpful otherwise we seek someone who is a quick learner. Ideal person will know how to read a one-liner, coordinate with production’s travel department, have a general understanding of development and production. Coming from another large producer or someone who knows movies is ideal. Seeking a long term commitment and someone who knows how to work hard, be dedicated and is not a clock watcher. This is a not a role with growth.
If interested, please email Lori@thegrapevinela.com
*** Please don’t apply if you don’t have experience booking a lot of private and international travel**
**** Please don’t apply if you are not Proficiency in QuickBooks, as well as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and all other Microsoft Suite applications***
Assistant – California Office
This Hedge Fund is an SEC registered investment adviser and a recognized leader in fixed income alternative investments The Firm manages capital for global investors including major pension funds, insurance companies, endowments and sophisticated high net work individuals. This individual will provide administrative support the Chairman in the California office and other members of executive management as necessary. The successful candidate will demonstrate proven ability to work as a team member.
- Responsible for helping manage the daily operations of the California office for the Chairman and facilitating the smooth operation of the office.
- Over 50% of the position’s role is the coordination of all travel, including:
– Detailed itineraries of both domestic and overseas travel.
– Arranging flight accommodations with the travel agency for commercial air and with the private aircraft service provider. Keeps extensive logs of air travel for both business and personal use.
– Makes meal arrangements and coordinates with Flight Attendant.
– Makes hotel and car arrangements.
- Maintains oversight of Microsoft Outlook Calendar & Microsoft Outlook Emails in conjunction with Assistant to the Chairman located in the New York City office. Primarily responsible for updating Calendar with travel arrangements.
- Light bookkeeping of personal expenditures.
- Screens all incoming calls and takes accurate messages. Manages contact list.
- Assist with the executive’s personal related tasks.
- Handles multiple time-sensitive deadlines.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality and professionalism at all time.
- General support, including filing, copying and scanning, phone support, and performing errands.
- Prepare, track, and process expense reports.
- Prepares and edits drafts of correspondences.
- Set up/clean up after catered events.
- Assists with pantry duties i.e. water in stocked in refrigerator for guests.
- 10+ years of experience including similar Administrative positions supporting Chairman, President & C-suite executives.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, as well as Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and all other Microsoft Suite applications.
- Extensive experience in handling travel arrangements, identifying hotels, and restaurants, arranging transportation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual is a plus.
- Must display flexibility to accommodate last minute changes to i.e., travel arrangements.
- Experience handling both personal and business related tasks.
- Ability to exert business instincts, ability to apply sound judgment to solving issues in an efficient and discreet manner.
SALARY 65K-85K + Health Benefits and 401K DOE
If interested, please send resume and salary requirement to Rachel Zaslansky Sheer at Rachel@thegrapevinela.com!
This is a unique role that will be floating between the C level offices of a major talent agency assisting when
lead assistants are out of the office as well as will be working on “special Projects”.
As you will be exposed to supremely confidential information working at this level, you must be very discreet,
composed, professional and accustomed to working in busy offices interfacing with a variety of business folks.
Ideal person will have experience rolling calls, managing schedules, be forward thinking and being able to
be ahead at all times.
MUST be able to work on spreadsheets, correspondence, as well as be pleasant at all times.
Insurance will be provided as well.
If interested, email Lori Zuker Briller at Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel Zaslansky Sheer at Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
JR. EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT to SENIOR LEVEL EXECUTIVE:
You will be part of the team supporting a high-level executive in a very high-paced entertainment industry office. If you are the ideal candidate for this position, you will be someone with an upbeat attitude who takes pride in being a great assistant and can leave their ego at the door. You won’t be offended by being asked to get someone coffee or running an errand, but will also have the skills and ability to take on and complete important projects as needed. You will have excellent follow thru and be exceedingly well organized. We are on the westside and the hours are 9:30am to 6:30pm (but candidate must be able to be flexible to come in early / stay late occasionally if needed).
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL THE SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS AD.
- 5+ years supporting at the executive level.
- Evident intelligence
- Excellent secretarial skills (all the basic skills – if you need this explained, you don’t have them)
- Professional phone manner for heavy phones – answering / conferencing calls / “rolling” calls / maintaining call list
- Multi-tasking ability is a MUST
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
- Meticulous with great attention to detail (names spelled correctly, etc.)
- Common sense
- Flexible, thick-skinned and unflappable
- Must be able to work well under pressure and in a demanding environment
- Work quickly and efficiently while remaining flexible to shifting priorities
- Team player who requires minimal supervision
- Discreet and trustworthy
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to interact pleasantly with all levels of staff, business associates and clients
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism well
- Willing to dedicate themselves to the job. This job is for a “Career Assistant”. This is NOT a job for someone wanting to “move up the ladder”
- Will report to the 1st Assistant.
- Not a “clock-watcher” – MUST HAVE EXCELLENT WORK ETHIC
- Proficient in Word Perfect, Outlook & Microsoft Office
Salary is DOE, and includes excellent benefits – health insurance, 401k, paid holidays and paid vacation days.
If interested, please email Lori Zuker Briller at Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel Zaslansky Sheer at Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
The Grapevine Agency seeks a Nanny for NYC family!
Two boys ages 5 and 7 are seeking a fantastic nanny who is cultured, sophisticated and smart. Mom and Dad work full-time and travel for business so the person needs to be flexible with hours. Separate living accommodations in a 5 story townhouse. Salary up to $70,00 for the right candidate. Trained, British Nanny is a plus as their last nanny was from England. Excellent English. Swimmer and Driver a Must!
If interested, please email Berenice@thegrapevinela.com with NY LIVE IN NANNY in the subject line!
Actress, in Hollywood Hills
This Actress/ Single Mom starts rehearsals for a play in 2.5 weeks and is also on a TV show.
She essentially seeks a Full time (9am- 5pm 0r 10am-6pm) Nanny/Assistant//Jill of all trades type to help her with her 2 kids (5 and 10).
She tries to Drop off and pick up her own kids but sometimes does need the nanny to pick up or if mom is picking up then nanny will be doing errands etc.
Assistance with errands, homework, cooing, light cleaning, tidying, laundry and stuff for house but clearly not heavy cleaning.
Must be super flexible!
$20 – $25 DOE.
If interested, please send resumes to Berenice@thegrapevinela.com ASAP!
We are looking for a bright, detailed, fashion savvy Office Manager to oversee every aspect of this very busy Movie Trailer Company in Culver City (70 employees). You will be expected to make sure everything in the office is running perfectly and everyone (employees and clients) have what they need in order to focus on their own jobs. You will be overseeing a team of receptionists as well as a team of PA’s so you must be able to delegate, inspire and handle all logistics for this office. On top of office management duties, you will be expected to assist the 3 owners of the company on a business and personal level (with prioritizing and delegating being key). We need someone who has excellent taste for picking out unique client gifts, has an interest and experience throwing both company parties and personal parties for the owners and handling any sort of decorating for the office. This person must know how to keep an office running most efficiently while being cost effective. Ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, juggler and have an upbeat, can do attitude. You will be in charge of menu planning and ordering meals for office as well as some errands. This is a big job but for the right person it can be exciting! There is no room to grow, they view this position as running a mini department so there is room for raises but not upward growth.
Hours- 9am-7pm + on call and OT during production hours
55K-65K + health insurance.
If interested, please email Rachel Zaslansky Sheer.