Must have at least 3 years of CURRENT full time Celebrity PA experience. Also require experience working on sets as well as overseeing a household. Must be able to travel on location for months at a time. 65K + benefits. This position is for a CAREER ASSISTANT who is not looking for growth.
If you have the right background please send your resume to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com for more details.
**If you do NOT have the experience we are looking for we will most likely not be able to respond to your submission***
We need someone 6 days a week for 5 hours a day at $20/hour. This client travels every few weeks so when she is out of town you will just have to go to the apartment twice a week to check up on apartment, bring in mail, water plants, organize and stock the fridge. Must have your own car and be able to organize well. Other duties include, laundry, turning over beds and ironing sheets every other day and cleaning and ironing clothing, walk and feed dog, drop offs and pick ups from dry cleaners, keeping the home neat and organized at all times. If you can cook that is a huge PLUS! This is a 4 bedroom apartment but 2 bedrooms are used as closets. Must be extremely loyal and discreet and willing to sign a confidentiality agreement. We don’t want someone too chatty, must have a nice pleasant demeanor and not bring any baggage to work.
Schedule for when she is IN town is M-S (5 hour days $20/hour)
Schedule for when she is OUT of town is any 2 days for $300 flat rate
If interested, please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
Camp Counselor type Nanny needed for 4 girls! Ages from 14months to 12 years old.
$20-25 an hour based on pay history and experience
Warm and loving family with 4 kids seeks an energetic, sweet, fun and playful nanny/PA/mothers helper.
General hours are 12pm – 6pm weekdays with flexibility needed for week-night baby sitting as needed.
Will also need SATURDAY night babysitting as well as someone who is flexible for when needed on weekends.
Duties: driving kids from school to activities, playing games and doing projects with kids, managing house and family calendar, ensuring that all foods and needs are stocked, running errands, placing online orders.
Ideal person will have had experience working with multiple kids, enjoy working with kids, is fun and playful, super organized and has great common sense.
Super flexible and can commit for 1-2 years.
If interested, please email BOTH Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com with Westside Nanny for 4 in subject line!
Looking for a housekeeper for a 6,500 sq ft home in Santa Monica. Ideal candidate will be able to work 3 afternoons a week for a total of 20 hours /week. Must be able to work Mon or Tues and Fri (with one addition day mid week). This is a strictly cleaning job in a home that uses all eco friendly products (no bleach or chemicals). Must be able to communicate in English, follow directions well and have your own transportation to and from the household. Duties will include laundry, deep cleaning, ironing, making beds, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, tidying up playrooms and keeping the home looking neat and organized at all times.
$15- $17/ HOURLY.
If interested, please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com!
50K-70K DOE + benefits!
Beverly Hills-based fashion designer and personality seeks a top-notch personal assistant who can help support her personal and professional worlds. Ideal person will have minimum of 3-5 years of celebrity PA experience, love fashion, know New York, be able to travel, have a 24/7 work mentality, be warm and friendly, possess a calming and nurturing presence, be a total team-player and have an entrepreneurial spirit. For immediate consideration, please email your resume as MS Word doc only to Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com.
***If you don’t not have 3-5 years of Celeb PA exp we will not be able to accept your submission.****
$500-700 (DOE) a week + Benefits
Prestigious and exceptionally busy manager with over 30 actor clients seeks a superstar assistant.
MUST BE COMING FROM A MANAGEMENT environment.
There is room to grow after proving yourself over time.
What we seek now though is someone who is very detailed, good at being an assistant and is passionate about the business and actors.
This role will report to the owner of the company, as well as another manager.
70% for the main manager and 30% for the other manager.
Must know MAC, as well as know all names of agents and key players in town.
Must have the drive and ambition to be on the scene, go to screenings and be aware of all projects, new writers and talent
emerging at all times.
Must have a passion for working with actors.
Great opportunity to work with someone who works in both TV and film, has production credits and has won awards.
This is a great opportunity to grow as a talent manager.
If you are qualified and interested please email both Rachel@thegrapevinela.com and Lori@thegrapevinela.com.
*** If you are not coming from a Management Desk we will not be able to consider your resume***
65K plus benefits, Santa Monica
A very prestigious client in the design world seeks a fresh, hungry Executive Assistant who is committed to being an assistant for a coupe of years but also would like to grow in the business down the road.
Client is EXCEPTIONALLY busy so we seek someone who is organized, hard working, resourceful, knows how to think 12 steps ahead and in general has an up beat personality and enjoys their work.
Ideal person will be extremely confident and comfortable engaging and interfacing with a wide variety of high-profile clients and associates.
Must be polished, fashion savvy, detailed and crisp.
Very heavy phones, scheduling and calendar work.
In addition this role will serve as the right hand person for ALL business and personal needs.
In addition to working directly with the principal will also work with the head of the firm as well as any home staff.
Will only consider applicants with:
5 plus years experience as a high level EA/PA.
Strong capability of prioritizing, multitasking and working under pressure with no supervision and the ability to stay calm.
If interested and qualified please email BOTH Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
70K plus AMAZING BENEFITS
A young, dynamic, and vibrant non-profit seeks a hard working, polished EA/PA who can wear many hats for an amazing non-profit focused on saving lives.
Basic work week is 40 hours however must be open to work events when at night or on weekends.
Hours are earned to take off when working over time.
Ideal person can keep up with a very savvy, fashion forward head of the organization who has a ton of contacts with major celebrities and high end people that
are affiliated with the organization.
This is a really exciting role for someone who wants to work in a meaningful place where they are making a difference.
Area of focus will be persona and professional scheduling, event coordination, communications, marketing and PR.
Area of responsibility:
· Perform duties and carry out responsibilities when requested by the Global Ambassador
- Project management of special projects as required by Global Ambassador
- Manage home and office of the Global Ambassador
- Be the point person between the Global Ambassador and all internal and external contact
- Handle telephone calls, emails, letters, proposals, contracts and other forms of correspondence on behalf of the Global Ambassador and maintain records of each item
- Maintain Global Ambassador’s calendar; setup and coordinate meetings
- Take care of Global Ambassador’s travel and logistical arrangements for both business or personal
- Assist Global Ambassador with all aspects of the annual Gala and other events
- Prepare and maintain Global Ambassador’s expense reports and keep overview of credit card charges
- Ensure timely payments of bills
- Other duties as assigned by Global Ambassador
- Prior experience as a high level personal and executive assistant required
- Background in communication, marketing or experience with celeb relations/ PR a plus
- Energetic personality with the desire to get things done and ensure completion of work in required manner
- Excellent managerial, organizational, coordination skills with attention to details
- Strong capability of prioritizing, multitasking and working under pressure with no supervision and the ability to stay calm and focused in any situations
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with all associates
- Good understanding of accountancy, tax and law to manage Global Ambassador work
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications and other technologies incl. social networking
- Professional and friendly demeanor; great people skills
- Enthusiasm about working for a non-profit that has a business like set-up
- Absolute discretion required
If interested, please email both Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com