35-45K DOE experience and salary history
Part time Nanny needed for Hollywood Family (newborn and 4 year old girls)
$25-$35/hourBusy family seeking someone to PARTIALLY live in (only when the kids are with them). They have partial custody so the 3 kids (11, 13, 15) are there every Wed and Thurs night as well as every other weekend. Looking for a quiet, unassuming and respectful person to join the team. Must be willing to work really long hours when there and live in to oversee the children on the days they are there. Must be a great cleaner and able to work with the 2 other housekeepers in the home. You will also be responsible to cook for the family (kids food as well as basic family meals including desserts) as well as follow recipes. You will be expected to babysit on nights that you are staying over if parents go out and will have to oversee homework, bathing, feeding and putting to bed. Other duties will include, errands, driving kids to activities, pet and housesit when family is out of town, household inventory, grocery shopping, must have a good understanding of cleaning product, laundry for kids, making beds, answering household phone etc. Must be extremely polished, flexible and able to multi task in this very busy household. When the kids are not there you will still be expected to clean and do errands etc. Must have a perfect driving record.
Nanny, Beverly Hills, $20- $25 an hour on books
Monday- Friday 9:30 to 5 (with flexibility as needed)
The Grapevine Agency seeks a true camp counselor type of nanny for 3 kids ages 2, 4.5 and 6.5.
Duties include watching/driving kids, running errands and grocery shopping, pick up cleaners, general organization, kids laundry as well as ensuring all kids supplies/household supplies are taken care of. Liaising with HSKPS. This role calls for someone who is loving, caring but is also FLEXIBLE and can keep up with a very busy household.
Must be able to read notes left by employer, think proactively, take initiative but also ask questions when needed. Will also take a 2 year old to classes etc during the day.
Will act as right hand person to mom. Must have a car to get to and from the job but there is a mini van to use for the job when you get to the house. Must also be polished and present well. Must be very discreet and private. Must be willing to sign confidentiality agreement. Looking for someone ASAP!
– Accompany DJ to all performances, sound checks, appearances, and press engagements in New York City and beyond, on both domestic and international trips
– Act as a liaison between DJ, his manager, and clients including a wide array of celebrities, recording artists, fashion designers, industry executives, event planners, and promoters
– Manage deejay materials to, from, and during all performances and sound checks
– Schedule meetings and manage daily calendar
– Assist in arranging travel and manage travel itineraries
– Oversee daily maintenance of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts
– Engage in basic photography and videography of select engagements
– Prepare weekly folders of new music releases
– Scout new talent
– Provide creative input on new projects
– An energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, sociable, flexible, and hard working nature
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
– Ability to exhibit discretion and high levels of confidentiality
– Strong computer skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
– Intimate knowledge of the Internet
– Additional helpful, but not mandatory, skills include proficiency in Tumblr, WordPress, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Ableton, and Serato
If you are interested, live in NEW YORK or willing to move ASAP on your own dime and 100% flexible with your schedule for this busy position please send your resume to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com.
Executive Assistant, Beverly Hills
Up to 60K -65K DOE and salary history.
Fully rounded executive in the film, music, and tech investing arenas seeking a great assistant.
Need someone super sharp, super detailed, super flexible and super capable.
9am – 7pm flex as needed.
Amazing opportunity to be the right hand person to someone who has their hands in every facet of the entertainment/
MUST be an AMAZING assistant who can kill the role.
Tons of scheduling, travel arrangements, ever changing schedules etc.
Shara Koplowitz is a Professional Organizer born, raised and living in Los Angeles. Koplowitz spent 14 years as a PR and marketing executive in the entertainment industry working with A-list celebrity clients and luxury brands. She left entertainment to pursue her passion and founded the company O.P.E.N.
O.P.E.N. is a Professional Organizing Company that assists in taking control of the clutter and chaos while providing simple and stylish solutions for everyday organizational challenges. O.P.E.N. designs customized systems and teaches the skills needed to maintain order and reach long term goals.
O.P.E.N. Organizers are passionate and motivated to assist you OPEN your space and make room for all the good things life has to offer.
CHECK OUT SHARA’S GUEST BLOG FOR US THIS WEEK- we love this idea!
You know those heavy weight plastic bags that bedding, sheets and the curtains from Bed Bath & Beyond come in? The bags that you hold onto for a while, thinking you will store something in them but eventually, but never do. Those hard, zippered bags are the perfect storage container for an array of things and are often perfect for another new one of my obsessions…“kits”.
I came across several of these bags at a client’s house and she wanted to get rid of them. I held onto them thinking I would use them for something.
I started playing with the idea of a “dog park kit”. I usually use a large tote bag and throw everything into that but I found it hard to keep organized and wanted something easier that I could throw into my purse. I took a medium sized bag (that I think a sheet set came in) and threw in 2 toys, a portable water bowl and some waste bags. It was the perfect size, totally portable and easy to see everything.
I made two other kits that have been working well for me:
My “Nail Kit” allows me to grab everything I need to do my nails and do them anywhere.
I made a “Labeling Kit” which is really useful as I am a professional organizer. I label everything and this has all the supplies I need whether I’m at home or need to grab it to take with me on a job.
I have been so happy with these kits and even happier that I found a great solution that is economical, durable and I love how they look.
7221 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046
Executive Assistant, Private Equity Firm
This partner specializes in luxury fashion brands
8:30am to 5:30pm with occasional outside hours as needed (but not the norm)
75K PLUS — DOE and Salary history.
Client will consider a salary as high is needed (within reason) for the right person and proof of salary history.
The Grapevine is assisting one of the nation’s preeminent private equity firms headquartered in Los Angeles in finding a razor sharp,
fashion savvy, sophisticated Executive Assistant.
In this role, you will work side by side with a senior Partner. You will be his gatekeeper, liaison and first point of contact, as he expands the firm’s far-reaching network of CEO’s and senior executives and creates exciting business opportunities. This partner believes in developing long-lasting client relationships, and is looking for an outgoing and engaging Executive Assistant who can facilitate his communications with confidence and ease. A bright and motivated self-starter who possesses strong interpersonal skills, a sense of purpose and urgency and the ability to write, edit and proofread business correspondence, will thrive in this rewarding role.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities include:
· Excellent writing skills to draft, edit and proofread business correspondence
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with industry leaders and executives
· Extensive scheduling and calendar management
· Coordinate/facilitate logistics for off-site functions and creative events
· Take an active role in special projects
· Arrange extensive domestic and international travel
· Prepare for meetings and provide follow-up as needed
· Process expense reports and internal documents
· Liaise with high profile contacts and facilitating communications
· Multi-tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
Executive Assistant Requirements:
· 3+ years of experience supporting a senior executive
· 4 year degree from a good college program
· Proactive, career oriented, not a secretarial track
· Personable and pleasant demeanor
· Thrives in a high energy work environment
· Multi-tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
· Experience planning corporate or high level events is a plus
· Advanced proficiency with MS Outlook