Busy Beverly Hills family seeks a creative assistant to help with styling and gifting. This is a full-time position for 5-6 months and could possibly develop into something long-term. You must possess a great aesthetic and confidence in your styling abilities and have excellent and interesting gift ideas and the ability to execute visually. Photoshop is a huge plus as you must be able to put a presentation together. Be willing to jump in whenever necessary and work super hard
and have a great attitude! $1400-1500/week.
Here is the new write up!
Hidden Hills/Beverly Hills
***MUST BE ABLE TO LIVE IN TUES AND THURS nights as well as any other nights where this actress has a very late call time!!!
$1000 a week.
Nanny car provided
Seeking a dependable, patient nanny for 3 kids (9, 7 and 2).
Could also involve other kids (step) from time to time so must be open and flexible.
Typical duties: Managing 3 kids at different ages and having common sense, crafts/activities, and play, feeding, organizing, driving etc.
Career Executive Assistant/Office Manager to 2 Co-Presidents Production Co.
Mid Wilshire (near BH)
50-65K DOE and Salary history
Two very busy co-presidents for production company seek someone with GREAT experience as a true career EA.
Someone who is willing to manage the office as well.
Tons of scheduling/calendars (ensuring that it is organized, understanding “travel time”), working on travel arrangements/work with travel agents,
manage phones, as well as all professional and personal needs.
Will also ensure that “office management” needs are met: ordering supplies, making sure items are stocked in office/kitchen etc.
Pleasant place to work as long as all needs are met for both presidents and the office.
Second Assistant, 40-45K plus benefits
Please specify which one you are most interested in in the subject of your email! Also attach your resume!
1) Woodland Hills, $18/per hrNanny/HSKP
Real Estate Development Firm seeks a highly organized assistant. Someone who enjoys being an assistant and will be dependable and capable.
Small firm who works with big names in this arena.
It is a small group in the office so must have a “team” minded way, and OK with wearing multiple hats.
There is flexibility with role as time moves on and you prove yourself, with great benefits.
Lunch brought in daily and some fridays you are able to leave early.
Salary: 50-60K + bonus for the right person based on experience and salary history.
Benefits (medical, dental & 401k)
This is Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm) but must be willing to be on call as needed with Iphone/Blackberry.
We are seeking a sharp, smart, savvy and experienced executive assistant who can work as support for a high ranking executive at a Real Estate Development firm with high energy and an entrepreneurial spirit. The firm is involved with very high profile luxury brands in Hawaii.
This is a fantastic role for someone who enjoys being the right hand person and likes working with someone busy yet also nice. As it is a small office, there will be a variety of duties that must be done with a can-do attitude.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· General office duties (stocking kitchen, ordering lunch, supplies etc.)
· Coordinate calls and scheduling with vendors
· Research and read contracts and related documents
· Field phone call, e-mail, and mail correspondence
· General administrative functions (faxing, copying, scanning, etc)
· Coordinate business schedule
· Handle miscellaneous errands as required (infrequent)
· Main point of contact for all IT related items
· Support as needed for CEO when his EA is out of office
· Travel planning as needed
· Handling special requests and related duties as needed
· Document preparation
· Bachelor’s degree from 4-year college or university
· At least one to two years relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong computer skills in both Mac and PC, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Internet and e-mail
· Poised and polished with a professional mindset
· Superior judgment with confidential materials
· Must know how to prioritize executive tasks
· Ability to multi-task and switch gears quickly
· Able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Detail oriented and extremely organized
· Must consent to comprehensive background check; confidentiality agreements & all previous employment referrals will be closely checked
· Must be willing to become a Notary and perform Notary tasks as needed in the office (office will pay for qualifying exam and supplies)