Nanny Needed — Sherman Oaks
Up to $20 an hour DOE and salary history
40 hours a week will be guaranteed but must be fluid in hours – and able to work extra hours as needed (will be paid).
2 really lovely working parents in Sherman Oaks seek a TRUE A plus go-getter nanny for their 2 boys.
Need a safe car and clean driving record.
Seeking someone who isn’t afraid to “get involved” — someone who is excited about the job and being a nanny, who is organized and detailed.
On normal days the role will start at 10/11- 7pm or so unless the parents have work obligations. When kids are not in school/summer/sick the role will start
at 8:30am or so. Duties will involve: grocery shopping/errands, clean and organize kids rooms/playroom, clothes, prepare healthy dinners for the kids,
as well as empty dishwasher and clean up after kids meals (breakfast and dinner).
Ideal person will love kids, but will also be a natural doer– clear out clothes that are too small for kids, organize the playroom or if sees that the freezer is jammed and
full may take the time to fix it up. The parents work a lot so they need someone who is OK to take charge. Will also be able to assist with some homework needs,
make play dates with other nannies or moms, as well interface with school/teachers etc.
Prefer for vacation time to occur when they are away.
Looking to find a foodie/concierge for the Venice based gorgeous corporate headquarters of a popular hip clothing line. Ideal candidate will be the face of the company who will greet all guests, handle guest services and run the space like a 5 star hotel concierge would. Help with events, menu planning, creating interesting food presentations and offer an incredible level of service to all guests. Details are important as are knowledge of food, wine, restaurants in LA, pop culture etc. This candidate should have the ability to talk to anyone and not get star struck! This is an interesting job where you will have your hands in many fun projects that pop up in the office. We need someone who enjoys keeping track of the likes and dislikes of every guest so they feel special when they arrive. Ideal candidate is upbeat, sophisticated, bright, eager to please, extremely detailed and on point! Your job is to make clients feel welcome and have an overall exceptional experience.
50-75K + HB DOE
8:30-6PM + OT for meetings or events
- Full-time position
- Assist, tend to and anticipate guests’ needs
- Greet guests & check in
- Directing Hosts
- Oversee meeting calendar for office
- In-house menu planning
- Communicating special requests to kitchen/catering
- Serve clients/guests/internal employees food and beverages
- Meeting set-up
- Manage weekly grocery stock for hospitality & office
- Support events team with special events
- Coordinate vendors
- Assist with in-store events
- Support with special product
- Maintain guest database
- Track guest preferences, sizes, hobbies etc.
- Manage relationship with caterer
- Ensuring service standards are met
- Gathering catering requirements from team
- Planning menu for upcoming week
- Various administrative tasks such as invoice processing, scheduling and expenditure tracking
- Have a pulse on the latest exhibits, shows, events, restaurants and local attractions
- Make reservations for guests
Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral
Self-starter, extremely organized and detail-oriented
Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
Aptitude for working independently or with a group
Looking for a Mary Poppins type Nanny for a 10 year old gifted boy in Santa Monica. Both parents work so this Nanny will be responsible for picking up at school, driving to activities, helping with homework, organizing toys and bedroom, clean the house, run errands, go to market, cook kid’s meals etc. This 10 year old boy is extremely bright and curious so we need someone who is going to roll up their sleeves and explore and do projects with him etc. Must love dogs as they have 5 but you will NOT have to walk them but they are a part of the family. Ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in the job and wants to become a part of a loving family. 10am- 8pm M-F. $20- $25/hour gross.
Start around Nov 12 possible finish around dec 14
personal assistant to perform more domestic type work such as –
* valet – maintain wardrobe, assist with selecting and preparing outfits for events, packing/unpacking suitcases
* meals – serve breakfast, lunch and at times dinner – order, and collect take out, coffees etc
* basic running – source and collect personal items ( toiletries, books etc)
* basic computer skills such as word, email, itunes etc
* very important is discrete!!
* pay is 1200 week
* possible travel to Miami and LA during the month
The Grapevine Agency seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time assistant to support a high level Business Executive in Entertainment. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for handling the daily administrative functions for the Executive including answering his or her phone lines, office phone lines, answering inquiries and requests for information
- Manage often-changing daily calendar for Executive; coordinate agendas and all arrangements for meetings including preparing documents and presentations
- Assess and prioritize all issues that require the attention of the Executive
- Responsible for completion of the Executive’s travel arrangements including flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special events as well as the arrangements for other accompanying executives
- Represents the Executive’s office with a wide range of high profile contacts including corporate officers, external executives and board members
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including physical mail, fax and emails
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Provide historical references by maintaining and utilizing filing and retrieval systems already in place
- Maintains office confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Completes projects tasked in a timely manner while also delegating appropriate work to supporting staff; following up on results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain composure under stressful conditions and handle complex problems with minimal supervision
- Preferably a candidate with business and finance background
- Ability to effectively work with outside vendors, executives as well as all levels of management and staff within the company
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion and poise.
- Excellent organizational, managerial and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high level executives office
- A self-motivated individual who can work independently with a strong initiative and ability to handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment
- Be proactive and anticipate needs of the Executive
- Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Knowledge of InEntertainment preferred
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed
- 3-5 years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives
Busy philanthropist in Bel Air seeks a highly polished and sophisticated CAREER Personal/Executive Assistant to work from her home office. Responsibilities include handling phones and emails, calendar management, online shopping, event coordination, internet research, booking travel and more. Must have superb computer skills and excellent writing abilities. General hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM. Some evenings when employer is hosting an event. $65-75K & benefits. Seeking someone with consistent experience, preferably coming off a home office desk for the last 5 years for another philanthropist type.
Busy investment executive in mid-Wilshire seeks a Personal Assistant/Driver to run errands, make flower arrangements, ensure house is always “looking good”, buy gifts and cards, take care of his three cars, occasionally drive, coordinate non-business travel, pack and unpack and handle all things personal for him so he can focus on a productive business life. Flexible 40-50 hour workweek, must be willing to work on an occasional weekend day to trade out for a weekday. $60-80K DOE.
Looking for a razor sharp assistant personal and professional assistant coming out of one of the top 5 pr or talent agencies who knows the names of all key players in the entertainment industry and has their finger on the pulse of pop culture/movies/teleivsion.
This person will be running the confidential and busy desk and life of the Owner/Pres of this amazing company. This position requires the ability to interact with the industry at all levels and work in a fast paced environment. When under pressure he/she must remain flexible, calm, be proactive, resourceful and efficient. Must perform their duties with the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Must know how to deal at the highest levels with execs, talent and industry professionals while making sure your employer is on track and constantly informed of what is going on in both her business and personal life (which is also big). Need someone who can run with things, understand this is a great stepping stone should they be interested and prove themselves invaluable for an invaluable working experience. This is a very fun job, with lots of perks but must be on point, hit the ground running, is detailed, meticulous, hard working and able to be fluid and flexible with your schedule for events and networking and assistant with certain personal things etc.
Salary between 30k – 35K base plus benefits such as commissions (which could bring it up to 40K – 45K) health, travel, and other perks.