Production Company seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time 2nd assistant for the office of a high level executive. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, while under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Must be comfortable with occasionally being on-call after work hours and weekends (holidays included)
- Rolling heavy calls
- Manage script submissions
- Manage expenses
- Oversee office when executive and 1st assistant are traveling or on location
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through in a timely manner
- Oversee office PA, interns
- Previous agency and/or studio experience required
- Undergraduate Degree required
- Proficiency in Windows operating system and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in answering multi-line phone
- Must have valid California driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have reliable car and proof of valid auto insurance (we will reimburse for mileage)
- Desired Skills
- Strong knowledge of major industry executives, talent, film and media
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and interact comfortably with others, including agents, executives and high profile guests
- Ability to take direction, pay extreme attention to detail, and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of technology, phones, internet, etc.
Seeking an organized and experienced (PLEASE only apply with 5 plus years of experience, preferably in one home), Personal Assistant/House Manager to oversee all needs for a family in West Los Angeles. Will be able to maintain all personal needs such as home/personal schedule. schedule for children, needs for the home (errands such groceries, stocking, dry cleaning, gifts, etc), management of staff at the home such as a HSKP and garden folks. Will ensure that the house is always stocked, all appliances and such are in working order, light bulbs etc. Will ensure that HSKP is meeting all requirements. Will attend to any admin related tasks for the home, as well as ensure cars are cared for etc. Will liaise with all friends, family and associates. Will manage/book travel, assist with itineraries, assist with reservations as needed and ensure that all areas of life are full organized.
60K – 85K DOE and salary history plus benefits
Seeking grounded, self-motivated, candidate with a pleasant presence, and appropriately casual professional demeanor, to join a dynamic, fast-paced team with a great family.
-Serve as primary domestic assistant in the residence (with the exception of major house keeping/laundry).
-Heavy shopping once/twice weekly: all groceries and all household products
-Lighter daily shopping: perishables/produce
-Track and fill household product back stock using an existing inventory
-Daily dry cleaning drop and pickup
-Daily tidying of walk-in closets/baths, and product restocking
-Extensive flower placement throughout house (daily checks and watering), twice weekly flower ordering/pickup/trimming and placement
-Coordination of specific food needs and preferences with personal or local chefs
-Light/occasional food setup/heating/service for informal meetings
-Serve as primary local assistant to the lady of the house (NOT primary personal assistant or maintaining primary calendar etc.)
-Take-out ordering and pickup
– Occasional dinner reservations
– Personal shopper pickups/drop-offs (locally)
– Dog grooming service
– Organize one large holiday gathering in the home
-Serve as primary contact for local and NYC veterinarian (med/lg friendly dogs/cat):
-Presence during local veterinary visits (Dogs transported in a property vehicle by their caretaker).
-Track pet medications and assist with administration of topical and oral meds
– General 50hr, 5-day workweek, with a single day once/twice monthly of weekend availability as needed for special request/visitors etc.
-Comfortable with friendly animals/not allergic to dogs/cats.
-Comfortable using email, Microsoft Excel/Word, Apple computers and iPhone.
-Reside in maximum of 35 min radius of Mt. Kisco, NY train station
-Reliable vehicle for commuting/errands in all weather conditions (mileage reimbursed)
-Spanish language skills a plus, but not required
50k + (based on experience), medical, dental, vision, 401k, sick-time, and paid holidays
The PA should be adaptable, thick-skinned and resilient because the President’s schedule is constantly changing. Heavy calendar management is required to manage his day to day activities. We need someone who is incredibly detailed-oriented, creative and understands the entrepreneur environment/atomsphere.
– screen phone calls,enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
– preparing correspondence on the principal’s behalf
– computer literate – MAC/PC
– liaising with staff, clients, etc.,
– booking meetings
– taking dictation
– planning, organising and managing events
– conducting research on the internet and present findings
– general assistance during presentations
– liaising with clients and other staff
– meeting & greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
– variety of life management tasks, including running errands, arranging travel, picking up the dry cleaning, taking his car to be washed, etc.
Assistant (Assisting the Chief of Staff)
Culver City for now, may move to West Ho.
Top 50K – plus benefits
Seeking an assistant (Jack or Jill of all trades) for a Multi-Hyphenate’s office in business, sports and entertainment.
This role is very much the assistant to the assistant so must be OK with that “role”. Lead assistant is super lovely, but is very professional, organized and very on top of things. Must be extremely fluid and be an amazing assistant in your bones. The role will be admin, errands, doing a bit of everything. Must be dog friendly.
PLS only apply if your exceptionally detailed and VERY TYPE A/OCD inherently. Great opportunity for the right person.
House Manager/Personal Assistant, Brentwood
85K plus Benefits (not paid for OT — this is salaried)
50+ hours a week – 8:30am and generally work until 6pm unless client has his kids then HM/PA will need to help with dinner, and after school sports drop off’s and pick ups.
Seeking someone VERY service oriented, loyal, discreet and likes kids (who are lovely).
HOUSE MANAGER/PERSONAL ASSISTANT: JOB DESCRIPTION
· Complete XX and XX personal daily needs.
· Submit staff time sheets every Monday.
· Oversee all staff/house spending – credit cards and petty cash.
· Manage all receipts. Any purchases on XX cards should be reported and receipts notated and sent to XX
· Oversee all house maintenance invoices.
· Keep all house inventory lists accurate and up to date.
· Make sure all equipment in home(s) are functioning properly.
· Oversee staff and any schedule changes.
· Maintain communication for kids. Always coordinate with office.
· Pick up and drop off kids as needed.
· Keep constant communication with office for better functioning schedules and needs met.
· Arrange fresh flowers for the house weekly and orchids as needed.
· Keep house maintenance up to date.
· Arrange deliveries of movies and set them up in the theatre. Movie return.
· Place all orders for specialty house supplies as needed.
· All returns for online and in store purchases.
· Maintain an efficient and high functioning household.
· Manage storage units.
· Gift purchases as needed.
· Special projects as directed.
· Coordinate with family members for family functions.
· Arrange food deliveries with Nora weekly and any special food requests.
· Walk through house to ensure everything is in order and for those final touches.
· Meet with XX and XX to discuss daily needs.
· Check with housekeepers for any items that need to be purchased.
· Run errands.
· Check mail.
· Discuss dinner/night plans with xx and xx.
· Communicate with staff about xx and xx schedules and daily/nightly plans.
***Job is not limited to the above list. Employee must be willing to help when needed in other areas, especially with the children.
EA/PA to high end Caterer/Events Executive.
NYC/ As well as surrounding areas when needed.
65K – 100K DOE and Salary history — plus insurance of some sort.
(Prefer to stay at the 85K level).
Hugely successful and LOVELY, events/caterer who services millionaires and billionaires in NYC/Hamptons etc.,
seeks a SUPREMELY organized EA/PA.
Ideal person will will be savvy, fashion forward, polished and may have assisted with some events for their employers.
While he does work many, many hours, he does seek someone to work “normal” hours. 9am – 5/6pm.
If there is a huge event that may need some extra hand holding, must be flexible but these are not the norm.
Client is incredibly hard working and gives the AAA treatment to clients at all times.
MUST have valid drivers license as you will do some work from an office in NJ. Must be OK to drive.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Admin work (emails, correspondence, paperwork, interface with partner in business as well as managers in the company.
Errands, gift buying, travel arrangements if needed.
Interested parties should have successfully assisted another high level executive/person who is extraordinarily busy (prefer to see resumes with longevity and not job hopping).
Will have exceptional communication skills, will have strong problem solving skills and will anticipate needs.
We seek someone who is versatile, strong, smart, and will keep client moving forward and feeling organized at all times.
Must also be able to talk to the folks delivering foods and then be able to work/walk with the people in the penthouse.
There is CAT —
PLS send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org – in WORD if interested with a salary level as well as a blurb about your experience.
Personal Assistant/Project Manager – Pacific Palisades
Philanthropic executive seeks a highly polished and sophisticated individual – 10-20 hours a week.
Flexible with 50-70% of work completed remotely.
Looking for a bright, organized and professional Personal Assistant/Project manager to ensure to keep this busy person always on track.
~Bachelors Degree, smart, shows good judgement
~Strong written and verbal skills
• Bachelors degree, intelligent and demonstrates good judgment
• Strong writing and verbal skills.
• Very organized and enjoys organizing.
• Works independently, efficient with time, and comfortable with routines and maintaining/using list
• Proficient with gmail, google docs, FB and Twitter, word, plus a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint
• Extremely trustworthy with confidential information
• Pleasant and upbeat attitude
• Sense of urgency, habit of timely completion
• Available by phone/email/text regularly
• Liaison with charitable and educational organizations and their senior executives; handle donations.
• Handle/vet emails on a daily (not hourly) basis, scheduling, draft letters
• Internet research savvy to provide background on people, places,topics prior to meetings
• Family projects, e.g. online shopping, planning outings, holiday cards
Personal Assistant/House Manager
High profile Family — West Valley
8am – 7/8pm – with flex.
Please submit resume with salary history (no higher than 75/80K)
Seeking an exceptionally detailed House Manager/Personal Assistant who will manage all details as related to the busy client’s businesses, schedules for business and personal as well as children.
Will also manage home and staff.
Ideal person will have a true service heart, be a true team player and is willing to wear many hats. Must also be able to work in an environment with young kids.
We seek someone who is exceptional at details and thinking ahead but is also fashion minded and “gets it”.
Clean driving and background check is a must.
• Management of family schedule for wife and kids. Ensuring that Mr.’s office is in sync with schedule. Go over daily schedule everyday with Mrs.
• Responsible for the management of the home. Work with vendors for repairs.