Busy CEO seeks a full-time career Personal Assistant to work from his corporate office in Downtown Manhattan. We seek someone extremely polished, refined and committed. 90-120K
General responsibilities include the following:
*Personal scheduling/calendar – coordinate with corporate
*Act as gatekeeper
*Pay all personal bills with QuickBooks
* Track charitable contributions
*Prepare tax documents for accountants
*Reconcile monthly bank and investment statements
*Plan and arrange travel personal/family/corporate private & commercial
*Coordinate/pay home staff
*Coordinate/negotiate purchase of automobiles and boats
*Bid at auction for furnishings and fine art
*Assist his significant other as necessary and coordinate with her part-time assistant
*Help with anything else that normally falls within the realm of a PA
General hours are M-F 9:30-6:30.
-Impeccable references with ability to pass a background check
-Polish and refinement with the ability to easily interact with dignitaries and high-profile individuals.
-Discreet and protective
-Excellent communication skills — written and verbal
-Superior computer skills — must know complete MS Office Suite — including Word and Excel, Quick Books
-Positive, upbeat, “can-do” disposition
– Flexible, confident, on the ball, sense of humor.
-Local to NYC metro area
- 7am-3pm M-F.
- Vacation/sick days/other benefits available after 3 month probation period.
- Salary: up to $75,000./year, dependent on experience.
- Must be able to work for, take direction from & take seriously a strong FEMALE BOSS.
- Doesn’t mind taking orders from a woman who is in charge of the property and household.
- Must have experience/knowledge and love of all plants.
- Responsible for day to day upkeep & operations of property.
- Knowledgeable about all plant care, pruning, natural pest control.
- Must like working outside every day/all day; even in bad weather.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to plan and follow through on long-term management & maintenance of landscape and other projects.
- Have a proven ability to multi-task and handle several projects/responsibilities simultaneously while being able to adapt to a fluid environment and manage change calmly and effectively.
- Quick learner.
- In addition to working well independently as well as on a team, successful applicant must be able to follow instructions explicitly when they are given.
- Supervisory skills necessary to work with other employees as well as any trade or vendor on the property.
- Professional communication skills. Email/text/phone.
- Work with and coordinate outside Vendors.
- Capable of doing Internet research.
- Drives, with a clear driving record and insured.
- Clean background check.
- Drug screening test.
- Physically strong: lots of bending & stooping, lifting boxes & moving furniture.
- Maintain good security perimeter @ property.
- Good with tools.
- Neat & Organized.
- Some Construction or Handyman skills a big plus.
- Proven track record of strong management and supervisory experience, including a history of problem solving and demonstrating sound managerial judgment.
- Must be meticulous and exhibit an extremely high level of attention to detail and ensure team members do the same.
We are seeking a razor sharp and extremely detailed Career Exec Asst to work with a Jr. Asst in the office of a busy partner at a well known Entertainment Company! We need amazing admin skills and a real seasoned pro! Ideal candidate is coming off a desk of another busy exec and has longevity on their resume. no job hoppers please! Must be excellent and comfortable handling A-list clients and be able to juggle many balls at once. There is a staggered schedule so Jr. Asst typically is the early shift and Career EA is more like 10:30-7:30 but this is subject to change. GREAT BOSS!
Salary- 75K+ DOE + bonus and benefits.
Full time Nanny/ Light HSK needed for 1 year old in Studio City!
Busy working parents are looking for a warm, loving and engaging Nanny for their 1 year old baby boy! Duties will include; caring for the boy, meal prep, bottle prep, nap schedule, taking for walks, to park, driving to gym class, engaging with him, helping him with developmental milestones, diapers, cleaning diaper genie daily, tidying the kitchen, emptying garbage, kid’s room and laundry, teaching and reading to him, potty training when appropriate and overall light cleaning/tidying of the house. They have a deep cleaner once a week. Also MUST be dog friendly as they have a small French bulldog that will need 1 walk a day.
Looking for an immediate hire!
$20/hour ON THE BOOKS
EA/Office Manager for Small Real Estate Investment firm
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
50K – 60K plus benefits
A small, entrepreneurial, real estate based investment firm seeks a savvy, dynamic, detailed and organized
assistant who thrives in a small, growing office. Very casual and fun, but still must be efficient with terrific communication skills
as in this role the assistant will interface with investments banks and high end clientele.
Must have a good head on your shoulders, articulate and polished.
Will assist the 4 partners but can be different each day. One day might assist with travel plans, the next with some billing needs and the next with clients.
Very good work place.
Ideal person will have a few years of experience in an office, terrific computer skills, and will be able to interface with all levels of business associates.
Looking for an experienced housekeeper for a 3,800 sq foot home in Tarzana. Days are flexible. They will guarantee at least 16-20 hours per week. Duties will include laundry, deep cleaning, organizing, errands, coordinating with gardener and venders, grocery shopping and dry cleaning pick ups, and all general housekeeping duties.
$20-$25/hour based on experience.
Please send resumes to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
Seeking a chef to come in and cook 2-3 times a week
For dinners and food that day as well a leave for days in between.
CEO of entertainment company seeks someone to come to family home in the palisades a few times per week to cook dinner for CEO, wife, and two year-old son. Ideal person will cook healthy meals with gluten free/ vegetarian options. Looking to have someone start in the next 2 weeks.
Please send a resume in WORD and LMK what you would charge.
Must have at least 2 years experience assisting a C-Level exec at an entertainment company. Legal background in ENT is a huge plus! Must be articulate and bright with very strong admin and computer skills with great attention to detail, follow through and organizational skills. This is NOT a creative job and we do not want anyone with a production/dev type background. This is excellent for someone interested in the business (legal/finance) end of the industry. Need someone accustomed to working with and organizing the schedules of execs at the highest levels of an organization.
Schedule 8am- 7pm + some OT
Pay 50K-60K + HB DOE
For a large home in Holmby Hills (8,000 square feet).
Single man who lives in the home seeks a “fix it” housemanager/property manager.
Someone to keep an eye on the property, grounds and the home.
Will work with vendors as needed.
9:30- 5:30 or 9-5
Monday to Friday
65-90K DOE and salary history.
Please send a resume in WORD
Executive Housekeeper – Full Charge
Monday to Friday 9- 5 OR 9:30 to 5:30 depending
$1000-$1200 a week on the books – based on experience and salary history.
Seeking a very energetic, organized and detailed housekeeper for a large home.
Not every room will be done each day —will have a schedule of how the house is cleaned.
Seeking someone who is an excellent cleaner, can do laundry and ironing.
No cooking or shopping – JUST cleaning.
Must be flexible as well.
Please send a resume in WORD.