In search of design assistant who has a strong proficiency in CAD, Photoshop, Word, and Illustrator to assist interior designer with a growing business in WEST LA. Designer has experience designing some of the most expensive homes in the world and a great reputation. Currently designing high profile restaurant and private home spaces. Very casual work environment where you will learn a lot. Schedule based on work schedule but currently no less than 2-3 full days of work every week. Salary commensurate with experience. Must have a laptop, car, car insurance and valid CA Drivers License.
Busy global production company that works with the best in the business. This office has a focus in production for advertisers (commercials, content, TV shows) but also offers exposure to other transmedia opportunities. The company seeks a strong Executive Assistant to support two Executive Producers of the company. This desk will also offer back up support to the President. The ideal person will be coming off the desk of a high level executive and must be EXTREMELY detailed, organized, and a true go-getter that is wanting/willing to learn. Due to the fact that this is a very busy environment we seek someone that is calm and collected, will not crack under extreme pressure and can handle strong personalities. Must be extremely MAC computer savvy, have strong office skills and the ability to think ahead. The candidate must have great social skills and the ability to work well with others. This position offers opportunities to network with high profile clients, ad agencies and creative talent (directors, writers, etc) which opens many doors to growth opportunities for the right pro-active person. General hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:30pm.
45K plus OT– end at about 50K plus benefits after 30 days.
EA to CEO – West LA
85K – 125K DOE and Salary History.
Medical Benefits as well.
The CEO of a very fast paced and dynamic company with offices globally, seeks a smart, together, career EA.
Must have had 8 plus years of experience as an EA, with many of those years assisting C level executives.
Primary focus of this job is calendar and schedule management as well as travel plans.
General hours 8am or so, till 7pm or so with flex as needed.
Must be OK with emails on the weekends.
Detailed JD to follow if you meet the requirements of C level experience.
Please do not apply if your experience is more of a Personal Assistant.
Send resume in WORD to email@example.com, with salary history/needs as well as an a paragraph explaining your experience.
London/Paris is calling…..
Exciting opportunity for an Executive/Personal Assistant in London/Paris!
Office: In Chelsea on Kings Road
Hours: 8am (preferable) or 9am to 6/7pm but will be accessible by email and phone after ours as needed.
Salary: USD $90K – 125K. Due to prices etc., client will equalize the salary so no one is struggling and is making ample compensation to be able to live in London.
Health Benefits: Client has private medical health plan. Will be covered.
Moving costs: A moving allowance will be provided.
Ideal person will be able to make a commitment of a 2-3 years in London or Paris. Client spends winters in Florida so there could be an opportunity to spend part of the winter in Florida with them. There are a variety of scenarios of how this can be played out and we are open for the right person.
A successful, American CEO of a London based company, in finance and real estate, seeks a stellar Executive/Personal Assistant for his family office.
Our client is seeking an extraordinarily detailed, intuitive, smart Assistant who can manage a variety of areas globally.
Applicants will be world savvy, will understand how to work with a dynamic person in their office, as well as assist with a wife and child(ren).
There is an EA/Office Manager based in the office as well, so must be able to work in a team.
Job requires incredible organization for an ever-changing business calendar and complex schedule, offices in 8 cities, as well as personal needs.
The perfect person will love to be of “service” to someone, and is able to think through all needs at all times.
Job is a lot about logistics so one must be able to think through all criteria for each need. To be able to anticipate the needs is one part, but to be able to be a true “problem solver” is imperative.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Calendar and schedules for the family.
Managing business expenses.
Spearheading research projects, tasks, information gathering and due-diligence
Coordinating travel itineraries both domestic and abroad, commercial and private
Serve as all-around gatekeeper to the company CEO
Full execution of all special requests, both business and personal, as well as the ability to handle multiple projects with ease
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum 4 year degree from accredited college or university; additional education a strong plus
Minimum 5-10+ years related experience as an Executive Assistant or Executive Personal Assistant, or highly qualified person.
Affinity and understanding a high-end lifestyle but can also be done on a budget.
Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
Proficiency in both Microsoft Office, as well as iPhone etc.
Utmost discretion in all aspects of the job; both business and personal
Able to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines
Detail oriented with exceptional organization and task management skills
Dedication to responsibilities; proactive and driven attitude; willingness to succeed at all costs
Valid Passport; willing and able to travel if needed.
If interested please send a resume in WORD with a paragraph explaining your history as related to the needs for this role, where you live, why you seek to make this move and your salary history. Please also include reasons for jobs ending.
WEEKEND Housekeeper/COOK needed for a large home in Beverly Hills. Must have long term housekeeper/cook experience with excellent references. This is a beautiful home where everything has a place and is extremely organized. We need someone who has experience working in this type of environment and has a true service heart.
$25- $30/ hour depending on experience. No health benefits. Must have your own car and read, write and speak fluent english.
We are looking for a cleaner to come for a few hours on Thanksgiving to wash dishes and help clear the table etc.
The family lives in Manhattan Beach and will be serving approx 12-14 people.
Hours- Approx 5pm-9pm
If interested, please email resume in word doc to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com!
M-F 9-5PM + flexibility for babysitting on some weekday or weekend nights!
Duties will include caring for a 1.5 year old girl, laundry, cleaning toys, prepping meals, taking for walks, nap and feeding schedule, making beds, some errands to grocery store, dropping off dry cleaning and overall light cleaning for the household! We want someone energetic with a nice easy going demeanor and flexibility. Might need occasional travel! Great family!
3 kids (twin boys 5.5, girl 3.5) looking for an upbeat, energetic and fun nanny to work from 11am-7pm M-F!
Duties will include- pick ups from pre school in Santa Monica, driving to activities and setting play dates, giving healthy snacks, feeding kids dinner, baths, PJ’s and bed time routine on nights when parent’s work late.
Must have English as first language and a early childhood dev education is a huge plus!
Ideal candidate likes to be active and has great energy to be around!
$25/hour CASH + stipened towards health insurance.
9-5PM with some FLEX
$20/hour + health insurance (approx 41K yearly)
Family is seeking an individual with personal and administrative assistant experience, and a desire to work in a fast-paced, energetic, and fluid environment. Responsibilities of this job fall in the following three areas:
Personal Assistant responsibilities include:
– Managing calendars
– Scheduling travel, meetings, appointments, and event arrangements
– Organizing and maintaining files and records
– Completing daily errands
– Maintaining records of expenses pertaining to your job
Household Management responsibilities:
– Scheduling and supervising household maintenance and upkeep
– Overseeing housekeeping staff
– Purchasing of items to maintain the house
– Keeping the house organized and up kept
– Grocery shopping on a weekly basis
– Purchasing and stocking household supplies
– Taking care of and grooming the dogs and cat
– Maintaining the family vehicles as needed
– Filling cars with gas
– Taking care of dry cleaning
– Decorating the house for holidays and events
– Manage household recycling
– Coordinate various household projects as needed
Childcare Management responsibilities (14 year old child):
– Take child to and from school as needed
– Run child to appointments as needed
– Help child go to sporting events as needed
– Coordinate child’s extracurricular activities
– May need to overnight care for child when both parents are out of town
– Schedule doctors and orthodontist appointments
– Coordinate tutoring appointments
Job Requirements include:
– At least two years of experience in personal and administrative assisting.
– Experience coordinating projects and working with all levels of management and staff as
well as outside vendors and clients is a must.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills: both verbal and written.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Must be an extremely organized self-starter with an ability to multi-task, remain fluid, and
– Strong attention to detail.
– Knowledge of technology including, but not limited, the use of Microsoft Office (ie, word,
Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint); applications for various Apple Products; operating fax,
scanning, photocopy equipment; and utilizing audio-visual tools.
Successful fine jewelry company poised for rapid growth seeks bookkeeper who will be responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of a firm’s financial recordkeeping utilizing QuickBooks, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing annual tax forms.
– Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet.
– Assist with budget preparations.
– Pay bills and maintain ledgers
– Receive, approve, and/or decline client invoices.
– Keep track of client assets.
– Assist accountants with tax return preparation.
– Compile cash receipts for weekly deposit.
– Reconcile bank account.
– Assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition.
– Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
– Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
– Receive requests for materials and equipment and prepare purchase orders accordingly.
– Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
– Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
– File quarterly sales tax reports with State Board of Equalization.
– Strong communication and Excel skills are a must.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
– QuckBooks expertise a must.
– Background in fashion and/ or jewelry a plus.