Top-Notch Executive Assistant (Temp-to-Perm) (Mid-Wilshire)
CEO of small (4-person) Family Office based in mid-Wilshire has an immediate need for a temp-to-perm Executive Assistant to facilitate high level communications, administrative projects including heavy filing and office organization. An excellent letter-writer, someone who is polite and polished and who enjoys providing superior administrative and highly detailed assistance will thrive in this office.
General schedule is Monday-Thursday 8:45AM-6:30PM and Friday 8:45-5:00PM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee calendars and itinerary for CEO
• Prepare for meetings by coordinating logistics and compiling materials
• Draft, proofread and edit vital reports, presentations and correspondence
• Direct all incoming calls
• Prepare, review, and submit expense reports
• Arrange domestic and international travel as needed
• Take ownership of additional projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 8-10+ years of experience supporting one or more senior level executives; experience with heavy calendaring is preferred
• Eager to grow and thrive in a long-term executive support role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, having the ability to write, edit and proofread with precision
• Demonstrates strong follow through and a creative approach to problem solving
• Excellent judgment and discretion in regard to sensitive or confidential information
• Highly organized and able to manage and prioritize diverse responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Tech savvy with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MAC and PC), especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to troubleshoot before calling IT.
This employer offers competitive compensation. Please note that this is a TEMP-TO-PERM position. Please submit (1) your updated resume as a MS Word document with reason for leaving previous positions under each position; and (2) a formal letter of introduction describing why you are the perfect candidate for this position and email both documents. ONLY local LA candidates will be considered.
International high-profile family that spends about half the year in Los Angeles and the other half in Europe and elsewhere seeks afull-time on-staff Teacher to join their team of professionals to homeschool their children ages 6 to 13. Candidates who have their Masters in teaching/education with experience in curriculum development and implementation and who are creative/artistic and who are multi-lingual and multi-cultural and based in Los Angeles are highly preferred but will consider others. General schedule is 40 hours per week. Seeking a minimum of 1-2 year commitment. Excellent compensation package DOE. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not pdf) with a letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
PA to Music Talent
60-90K DOE and Salary History
Seeking an upbeat, energetic, EXPERIENCED, Personal Assistant to someone in the music business. Music experience is PREFD.
This can be a demanding role, and requires someone who is exceptionally organized, is able to move seamlessly through very busy times. Is able to effectively communicate, keep pace and know when to be front and center, and knows when to step back a bit. Will work with a GREAT team. Will assist in a myriad of typical assistant duties: Errands, organizing, house management needs, interfacing with staff and business associates. Ensuring that all needs are met at all times. Typical hours of 9- 7pm, or so, but must be flexible as well. MAY travel as well as be on set when needed.
Seeking a part time, flexible assistant to work for a model actress singer in Studio City. Typical PA duties — not sure of the hours. After the roles starts hours can perhaps go up more if needed. Ideal role for someone who is a writer or pursuing something on the side of their own. Must be discreet, organized, detailed and likes being a person assistant. $20 an hour.
Live In Weekend Nanny, BH
$700 a weekend
Ideal schedule is Thursday from 5pm to Monday at 8am (may leave early on some Sundays)
Seeking a really dynamic, energetic and fun weekend nanny for 3 kids (6,4 and 2) and a new baby due in late Spring/Summer.
BABY experience is a must.
Great opportunity to work with a LOVELY family in Beverly Hills. We are seeking a nanny who has the right blend of fun, with a good head on their shoulders. Someone who can play basket ball with older kids, do arts and crafts but is also OK to hang with a baby. Seeking someone who is energetic, “chill” not frazzled, but also fun and lovely. You will most likely rarely be with all four kids as mom and dad are very hands on people as well.
General nanny duties – being active and fun to play and do things (sports, swimming, crafts etc), feeding, bathing, organizing and cleaning up, etc.
Must be neat and tidy and OK with cleaning up rooms and kitchen after meals etc.
MUST have experience managing multiple kids.