Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Salary: TBD 40K + DOE
Duties: Pick up meals from restaurants and deliver to residence, run errands, grocery shopping, occasionally driving Employer to appointments, caring for dog, general shopping and deliveries.
Scheduling appointments and other administrative needs. Will be assisting Estate manager.
Must have reliable car, insurance and clean driving record. Ability for occasional travel with Employer. Must have at least 1 year of PA experience and know LA like the back of your hand, have no ego and be detail oriented. ** Excellent references and background check performed!
This executive assistant will be helping the boss juggle his 8 different companies (including being the star of a reality show) in a very fast past/ high energy office. Ideal candidate will come from a busy entertainment desk, preferable coming from an agency. We need someone polished, discreet and hardworking who can organize the desk and make sure it’s running like a well oiled machine. Someone who can handle busy phones, every changing schedules, and has the ability to keep your boss on track and on time. Must have at least 3 years of desk experience, excellent communication and computer skills and be able to go with the flow. This is a team environment so we need someone flexible with a great attitude who is resourceful and not a clock watcher!
65K-75K DOE + benefits
General hours -8:30-6:30 + flex when needed
The Executive Assistant (EA) will focus primarily on ensuring that the CEO is where he needs to be, when he needs to be there. The EA needs to have experience in wrangling wondering executives with full-plates and time-crunching deadlines.
Education & Experience: A college degree in a business related field and 5+ years of executive support experience is a requirement for this position. Previous support of a C-level executive is greatly preferred, and organizing and anticipating the needs and demands of a C-level executive are nothing new to the EA.
Calendar Composer: A wizard with Calendar invites, and organizes with the poise and touch of a concert conductor.
Great Communicator: Whether by phone, email, text, or carrier pigeon, the EA
keeps the office communications flowing and makes sure every message is delivered clearly and promptly. Enjoys conversing and collaborating with different cultures and companies. Well-spoken, confident, and can commingle with anyone.
Assistant Extraordinaire: The EA goes all-in. There’s no task too small, no detail too insignificant, no rock left unturned. Anticipates the needs of your executive, delivers A+ service, and values integrity and accountability.
Confidential Vault: The EA is the toughest safe to crack. Confidential information goes in but never gets out.
- Daily administrative support to the CEO, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, maintaining a very busy executive calendar, fielding & rolling extremely heavy calls, preparing expense reports
- Coordinates all travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for CEO, both personal and professional
- Assists with preparations for scheduled meetings, i.e. running errands, picking up lunch/ snacks, booking conference room, etc.
- Handles correspondence on behalf of CEO, including drafting of letters, emails, and other written communication
- General clerical duties, including faxing and scanning
- Conducts research, prepares reports and documents as needed
- Prepares and distributes presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets,
correspondence and other documents
- Acts as a personal manager in order to anticipate and address the needs of the CEO
- Organizes, facilitates, and prioritizes communication within the organization between
the COO and her direct reports and peers
- Handles and maintains extremely sensitive materials with utmost confidentiality
Job Description – Executive Assistant
- Communicates with various internal departments and external vendors on a daily basis
- Incidental cleaning (i.e. after meetings), serving food and beverages, and other tasks as
- Works closely with other administrative staff as needed to coordinate calendars,
meetings and other events that involve multiple executives and/or departments
- Other projects as needed
- 5+ years as an Executive Assistant
- Proficient in MS Office: Power Point, Excel, Word
- Excellent project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented, exceptionally organized, expert multi-tasker
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, analytical, curious
Abilities & Competencies
To perform the essential function of this position, the incumbent regularly employs the following communication and reasoning abilities and competencies:
- Effectively reads and comprehends written English
- Effectively understands, speaks, and writes English
- Able to actively and attentively listen
- Able to think through, evaluate and solve problems logically
- Able to organize work effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Conduct all matters in a professional and courteous manner
- Collaborate and coordinate with other departments
Performance of the essential functions involves the following physical and/or sensory abilities:
- Frequently using hands to manipulate equipment or media
- Frequently typing on a keyboard
- Frequently sitting and performing deskwork
- Seeing and reading without difficulty (with or without personal corrective aides)
DUTIES AND TASKS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. SOMETIMES ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ASSIGNED TO ASSIST WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS. WE ASK YOU TO BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE DUTIES ON THIS LIST.
Fantastic opportunity for growth.
35K with monies towards benefits
Calling all music industry hustlers! This role is made for you and it is yours for the taking and making.
The owner of a music based company that works with some of the most notable names in music and entertainment, seeks a
dynamic, organized, and focused assistant. The business works with artist/talent and labels in the areas of
production, music videos, concerts, film promo, new tech development, social media and marketing for artists and labels,
as well as merchandising and licensing for 50 clients.
Ideal person will be incredible tech and social media savvy, will have their ear to the ground about all new things, especially
in music and tech world. The company is expanding very quickly, with offices to be set in Santa Monica in June.
Till then will work out of the offices of business owner’s clients, the SOHO house or at your own home. Must be OK with being mobile!!
Will also understand that when in the service business and working with clients who do not have a normal 9 – 5 schedule, that the hours can be
random and flexible. No clock watchers. This boss is an early riser so we need someone who doesn’t mind earlier hours. This role is for someone who would like to grow, take advantage of the opportunity and
participate in building this business even more.
Must be detailed, organized, and resourceful. A truly dedicated assistant with can do attitude who has terrific follow through and
excellent problem solving skills.
$120-140K & benefits
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Santa Monica-based independent film production company seeks Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO) is a key supporting role for the Chief Financial Officer and assists the CFO in managing the financial forecasting, planning, analysis and reporting as well as risk management functions. The position also provides an interface between HR, Supply Chain Management, (other relevant business units) in so far as providing linkages with systems and initiatives in those areas. This role functions as the “right hand” of the CFO and is involved in strategy, negotiations, budgeting and planning activities.
The Deputy Chief Financial Officer will provide the leadership and direction to ensure the development of relevant financial information, and timely financial budgeting and planning and financial reporting for senior leadership, the board, and key stakeholders around the partnership. The Deputy CFO will assist the CFO in managing and controlling the organization’s financial processes, making the necessary changes to upgrade and improve process, policies or procedures, and develop his/her team.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury operations
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company’s transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Personally review and approve all Form 8-K, 10-K, and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (or whatever applicable)
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Understand and support mitigating key elements of the company’s risk profile
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the CFO
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest funds
- Invest pension funds
- Participate in conference calls with the investment community
- Maintain banking relationships
- Represent the company with investment bankers and investors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- MBA and/or C.P.A (or international equivalent).
- Treasury and currency exchange management experience.
- Experience in major international accounting or industry specific firm.
- Senior leadership in strategic financial management.
- Banking or micro-enterprise experience would be an advantage.
- Strong general management capabilities.
- Treats others with honor and respect.
- Inspires open and trusting networks of relationships.
- Forms long-term cooperative relationships.
- Takes initiative to resolve differences and conflicts.
- Inspires high levels of team performance.
- Proactively builds diverse teams and partnerships.
- Uses different styles to impact different individuals or groups.
- Takes a persuasive stand on difficult issues.
- Can operate in a hands-on manner in a lean organization with limited resources and budgets.
- Ensures a high-level of quality and customer service.
- Develops a culture of excellence.
- Encourages and supports initiative, impact and drive.
- Develops high levels of credibility and accountability.
- Measures performance against standards.
- Leads with transparency and stays accountable.
- Sets high standards and monitors compliance.
- Ensures personal verbal communication is clear and convincing.
- Keeps staff and other groups well informed.
- Stays open to internal and external feedback.
- Identifies critical issues facing the organization.
- Leads effective long and short term planning.
- Stays alert to trends and responds appropriately.
- Develops strategic directions based on careful research.
- Prioritizes and uses resources for the greatest impact.
- Contextualizes technical skills and outputs to industry requirements.
- Actively maintains current industry knowledge.
- Personal presence, confidence, and professional competence necessary to represent the company with internal and external executives, and the ability to act as a presenter for the company.
- Process-oriented with the need to drive results.
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive and patient.
- Uncompromising professional integrity and personal values/character that are beyond reproach.
- Strong leader with an open and direct style, one who practices participative management and team building.
- A forward-thinking and strategic financial professional.
- Determined, innovative, and flexible with a strong work ethic. A person having a sense of urgency.
- Well-rounded business executive that can assist in the company’s growth and development.
Must be culturally and philosophically compatible with the values and mission statement of the organization.
- Is self-aware and acknowledges strengths and weaknesses and puts appropriate support staff or systems in place to ensure overall effectiveness.
Must live on the west side!
No set hours but guarantee 40 hours a week and 2 days off a week (not always over weekend).
$25/hour ON books + health insurance
2 Kids (4 mos and 4 years) and stay at home mom need an extra set of hands to help this family keep all the balls up in the air. Your duties will include driving 4 year old to classes, play dates and activities as well as staying with baby when mom is out. Ideal Nanny has English as first language and is 100% flexible as this schedule is ever changing. Some days you will work in am and others in PM until parents come home from dinner. We also need someone open to travel to UK twice a year for up to 3 weeks at a time. We would like someone confident, seasoned, nurturing, flexible and great common sense and communication skills. There may be some light cooking for the kids. Please only apply if you have a great happy demeanor and like the variety of an every changing schedule. Need a real team player to tag team with mom!
Please send your resume in a WORD doc.
Hours Mon PM- FRI AM (Live out on weekends)
$25-$30/hour + health insurance
** Please only apply if you have 3 years of current nanny exp, speak fluent spanish and have a perfect driver’s license and stellar references!
We are looking for a fun, engaging and highly organized SPANISH speaking Nanny for 2 school aged in Brentwood. The goal would be to keep them entertained and busy. You will be responsible for making sure the kids are ready for the day from homework to play dates and activities and find time to tidy. Nanny must speak Spanish! Ideal Nanny is tech savvy and knows how to use navigation in cars, iPads etc. Must have a perfect driving record as you will drive kids to school and activities etc. Ideal candidate has worked in a high profile home as a Nanny for at least 3 years and have excellent references. Any coaching/tutoring/teaching Spanish is a bonus. There will be some travel but typically no more than 2 weeks at a time during the school year. Over the summer you will be traveling with the family for a couple of months and the schedule will change. (Car and accommodations will be provided). There will be a housekeeper in the home but it is the Nanny will be responsible to clean up after the kids as well as tidy all toys, books, closets, drawers, make the beds, change bedding if needed (housekeepers wash) and turn down their beds. The housekeepers will do the deep cleaning in bedrooms and bathrooms. Bathing is typically done by the parents but you may be asked to supervise if parents are not home. Must be able to cook simple meals for the kids that meet their not so simple dietary requirements. You will then wash up and clear away kid’s plates etc. You will make sure the kids eat at the appropriate times.
EA/PA Needed for AAA List Talent
General Hours 9am – 7pm
60K – 65K, plus monies towards health benefits and 401K
A very high profile talent seeks an Executive/Personal Assistant.
While there are “general” hours, anyone is this role will know that there is absolute flexibility needed at all times.
MUST be willing to travel as well as be on set(s). Hours can change at all times.
Previous experience working with a talent is a MUST, as well as preferably seeking someone who is Spanish speaking as well. Italian would be terrific as well.
The role will manage but is not limited to:
Interfacing with representatives and management team as well as their assistants, completely tech savvy as will manage ALL SOCIAL media, will be extremely organized,
unflappable, super patient and able to roll with an ever changing schedule.
High Profile Couple/Family
House Manager/Personal Assistant
General Hours: 9-5pm.
65K- 75K DOE and Salary History
Will consider some monies towards health benefits and offers monies towards 401K
A very high profile couple/family with young children seeks a very experienced House Manager/Personal Assistant.
Will work in tandem with an EA/PA.
The family travels quite often so there are times when some weeks can be busier/more hours, and other weeks when there is less needed.
They want someone who will always keep an eye on things and know all that is happening with the home.
This individual will manage all family/home related needs: Manage a staff of 4 nannies, 1 HSKP, handyman, gardeners etc.
Will work with contractors, manage cars, ensure all organizational needs, stocking, family schedule.
Ideal person will have had experience in home management, will have a macro and micro way of managing the home.
Will be DISCREET at all times.
This is a lovely daily that seeks to hire employees for long term.
They hope someone will grow with them in all ways.
True team player, no job is too big or too small.
Excellent Nanny needed for busy family in Beverly Hills
MUST HAVE TWIN and NEWBORN EXP!
Twins almost 3 and new baby coming any day now! This busy family needs someone seasoned, nurturing, type A and extremely on top of things. You will be handling the twins for the first 3 months while the baby nurse is there but then will work as a team with stay at home mom. You will be expected to pick up twins from pre school, drive to activities, nap them, prep snacks and dinner, help mom with bath and bed time and occasional baby sitting at night. Once baby nurse leaves you will handle baby and nap/feed schedules at times if mom is with twins. Every day may be different. There is a full time HSK m-F but you will need to do kid’s laundry and tidy rooms etc. need someone open to some travel on set for up to 3 months at a time so we need someone unattached and very flex to go with the flow of this very busy entertainment family.
For now the schedule will be 2-7:30 M-F and some Sat hours until the baby nurse leaves. Spanish speaking preferred!!
When baby nurse leaves you will work 11-7:30pm M-F (no weekends)
$20-$25/hour CASH- no benefits. Need someone ASAP!