Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pmSalary 65K-70KExperienced Executive and Personal Assistant needed for Entrepreneur couple in their home office. This position will include but not limited to being the liaison between in home staff, contracted workers and the Principals. Overseeing and helping with the day to day maintenance and directing household staff.Ideal CandidateMust be a team player with can do attitudeWholesome down to earth-IntegrityIs not resistant to a fast pace work environmentGreat work ethicOrganized and Detail orientedTake charge-Hands on attitudeFlexible, flexible, flexible-Willing and ready to work hard and get your hands dirty if neededWork well with both male or female employerAnticipate needs of principleTech and internet savvy-graphics a plusPet friendly “cats and dogs”Interest in businessConfidentiality is a mustBased in West Hollywood area. Reporting to busy husband and wife entrepreneur team with companies in the beauty and pet industry. Ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude (no job is too big or to small), be able to multi-task, be forward thinking and detailed, must be able to work at a fast pace environment. Potential for growth for the right person.Responsibilities:– Managing calendars, building itineraries , scheduling, booking travel– Errands + catering to personal needs– Driving employer to appointments and office– interfacing with executives and colleagues– Shopping and supervision of household projects– Filing and admin work: liaison to bookkeeper + accountants– House management : coordinate house maintenance + house keepers schedules– Computer savvy: handle all technical troubleshooting (specially apple products) + printersMUST BE– Dog & cat friendly!!!– Self starter– Jack of all trades-Proficient with Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets & Google Docs– Familiar with Apple products & iOS– Extremely organized is a MUST-Flexible-Urgency Driven-Mover & ShakerBasic knowledge of Adobe Suite Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) is a huge PLUS!
Executive/Personal Assistant to President/CEO
St. Thomas Virgin Islands
Salary: Starting base Salary 80K plus merit based bonus 5K at each quarter so can get up to 20K
Housing Allowance: $1500 a month (can get a one bedroom for “about” that price down there)
$300 for cost of living adjustment for food etc. – monthly
Full Insurance package
2 programs for emergency airlift if ever needed
Moving expenses – up to reasonable amount based on where relocating from.
Will provide a vehicle.
Our client, BP Consulting VI is currently looking for an Executive/Personal assistant to the
President/CEO. The candidate will be required to be/become a resident of St. Thomas, Virgin
Islands. We understand that the ideal candidate may be found in the mainland U.S. and
in that case, BPCVI will pay reasonable relocation costs. This position will report to both the lead assistant and the CEO and will have the ambition and ability to move into the lead assistant role in the future.
Travel – Willingness to travel at the last minute with or for the CEO with less than 24 hours notice is required. A current passport is necessary as this travel may occur outside of the country.
Working condition – The assistant will be on call 24 hours a day/7days a week. Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a high‐stress and fast‐paced environment. Constructive criticism will be given and should be received well with a desire to improve.
The assistant will have the ability to work out of the company office as well as the employer’s home. Much of the time the assistant will be working “on the go” and from home. The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work remotely from anywhere and we expect this person to have the responsibility of making themselves work efficiently from any location and to manage their own schedule of work.
Trust/Confidentiality – The candidate must be extremely trustworthy as they will be entrusted with both corporate and personal credit cards along with cash to manage. It also must be understood that this employee will attend social engagements with the employer and be constantly interacting with his friends and family. Therefore, it is imperative that the person in this position be able to separate themselves and maintain a respectful and professional front, no matter the situation/location.
This person will be exposed to and entrusted with personal and confidential information on a regular basis. A Nondisclosure Agreement will be required of the employee which includes serious consequences should confidential information be disclosed. A keen understanding of discretion is required especially due to the nature of living on a small island.
Compensation – The package will be generous due to the demanding schedule for this position.
Benefits include health insurance and four weeks paid time off annually. Additional time off may be permitted with the understanding that it is a “working holiday” and the priority tasks at hand must not be halted.
• Organize travel and itineraries including domestic and international travel, managing the CEO’s, his family’s and some friends’ personal and business travel process from beginning to end to include all air, ground transportation and hotel bookings, meeting room requirements, events and catering. Could include travel by helicopter, boat, car with driver, rental car, private plane, commercial airline, train, etc. Travel changes frequently and involves more than booking simple commercial flights. Proper dedication to a smooth travel process for CEO, family and friends means being on task at the time of travel events (i.e. flight landing, car transfer, hotel check-in) to ensure if issues arise, they can be handled with the least amount of inconvenience possible to the traveler(s).
• Cater to guests of CEO such as hotel check ins, entertaining and providing concierge services.
• Personal errands for CEO and family such as airport/inner island transfers, mail pickup and sorting, car repairs and maintenance, grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, doctor visits, school visits/pick up, etc. Consider it the norm, and not the exception, to be running errands outside of regular business hours.
• Manage all of CEO’s assets including real estate, time share and boats; includes coordinating maintenance/repair, guest usage, organization, stock of necessary and preferred items and coordinating with outside vendors, housing staff and property managers.
• Maintain existing relationships with established vendors and personnel to provide the highest quality experience for the CEO. Establish new relationships that will benefit the cause.
• Plan events such as birthday parties and large dinner parties. Events are sometimes in foreign locations. Could include booking keynote speakers or celebrity entertainment and then coordinating necessary contracts associated with the event. Suggesting and obtaining gifts for family/friends.
• Coordinate and maintain an ever‐changing calendar and remind CEO of key events as he is planning for himself.
• Provide CEO meals (take‐out generally) or coordinate with chef.
• Pack and unpack CEO. Ensuring stock of CEO favorite items at office and house and for travel.
• Basic computer/clerical tasks including: accounting for expense reports, tracking receipts, petty cash and credit card reconciliations, paying vendors/bills/staff, some basic spreadsheet, document creation/editing, reviewing contracts/documents for accuracy, form completion on behalf of CEO, preparing documents for notary, light IT trouble shooting/coordination with company’s IT personnel.
• Special projects involving creative problem solving both for personal and business needs, internet research and cold calling as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow‐up.
• Other projects include assembling purchased items for house/CEO use, learning new tech objects to summarize instructions for CEO.
• Occasional babysitting (if no nannies can cover the task).
• Cover for the lead assistant and other staff as needed.
(please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements)
• 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
• Willingness to be based in St. Thomas, USVI and experience an island lifestyle that can be wonderful and frustrating all at once.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
• Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
• The person who will be most successful in this role will be independent, confident, assertive and unbiased in their observation and exposure to personal elements of the CEOs life (i.e. recognize when to have an opinion to share and when not to).
• They will have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness.
• They will be proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
• Their driving, criminal and credit records will be clean of indiscretions.
SPECIFIC TECH SKILLS
o Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
o Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
o Knowledge of Android and iOS systems
o Experience with high‐net worth family
o Experience in an office/corporate environment
o College degree
o Proficiency in foreign languages especially French and Spanish
Entertainment family with 3 kids ( 8 and 6 and 7 mos) need a camp counselor upbeat weekend Nanny! Ideal candidate will start Friday afternoon and live in until Mon am. They are also flexible if live in is not an option to just work LONG days on both Sat and Sun (sometimes into the evening for babysitting). They are a little open for the right person as long as there is total weekend coverage. This is a great family that is very busy, They need someone who has infant/newborn experience and knows about feeding scheduling, breast feeding, bottles, nap schedules etc. Also a perfect driver who can cart the old girls around to playdates and activities. Other duties will include, healthy meal and snack prep, babysitting, bed and bath time routine and some light tidying (they do have a weekend housekeeper). They are happy to work it out so this is a 40 hour a week job and you will make it your only priority with maybe some back up hours during the week if needed. Might require some travel. You will use the family car.
Rate $25-$30/hour on the books and health benefits or at least a stipend towards benefits.
Start Date ASAP!
Must have excellent current references and a perfect drivers license!
Singer Songwriter/TV Producer in Venice area seeks a PT PA
18 hours a week – 2K a month.
Monday Wednesday Friday 11am – 5pm (roughly).
MUST be interested in a long term part time assistant role.
Seeking someone who can assist with: all paperwork admin needs, organizing, finances, emails etc.
MUST be organized, anal and ready to roll up your sleeves.
Professional nanny needed ASAP for a busy family in West Hollywood. 40 hours a week guaranteed but need someone flexible as some days will be the early shift and other days might come in later and stay to babysit.
2 KIDS 3.5 girl and 7mos. Boy
Ideal candidate wants to stay with a family long term (no actors, writers etc.)
There may be some driving to plate dates with the older child so perfect driving record is a must. Other duties will include, light house tidying, keeping the kitchen clean and dishes out of the sink, kid’s laundry, some occasional errands (drug store, grocery store), prepping meals and playing and engaging with the kids.
Pay is on the books and $800/week NET (after taxes) + health insurance!
Must be able to read, write and speak fluent english, have a nurturing and upbeat personality and no ego!
Executive Assistant Burbank
50K plus Benefits
General hours 9am – 6pm
A client working on a consulting project with a large media firm seeks a truly dedicated EA. Someone who is resourceful and forward thinking. This is a LONG TERM role. Seeking someone who is eager.
Setting up teleconferences.
Sending out meeting requests
On boarding of new staff members
Getting badges and security access for new staff
Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Strong communication and organizational skills
Proactive and committed
Client is an Investment & Advisory Services firm with locations in New York, London, Los Angeles and India.
The clients they work with benefit from a full range of advisory services including Corporate Strategy, System Integrations, Customer Relationship Management, Corporate Finance and Project Management. The executives have access to both capital and professional contacts that allow them to consistently deliver market based client focus engagements.
55k-62K DOE + health insurancePA needed for very busy and fast paced Director/Writer/Producer in NYC. Ideal candidate was born and raised in NYC and knows the city like the back of your hand. Looking for someone smart, sophisticated, well traveled and well read who ideally speaks another language besides English. Duties will include but are not limited to, errands, picking up food, light meal prep, drug store runs, personal shopping, packing and unpacking suitcases, help with dressing for events (must have excellent taste and a great sense of style). You will also be around for all production work, all day on set, take production notes, sit in on castings, attend big events with boss as well as traveling. This PA must have no ego and be able to anticipate the needs of your busy boss and be 5 steps ahead at all time. Must be able to go with the flow, be tireless and consider this job a lifestyle position (no clock watchers). Excellent opportunity to shadow one of this industry’s best and be a part of a great, creative team!
Down-to-earth, “non-Hollywood” Studio City-based actress on popular TV show and blogger seeks a smart, long-term, proactive career Executive/Personal Assistant to perform the following support primarily on the professional (rather than domestic) side of her life:
· Email, schedule, and provide logistical organization with all aspects of a business team for work, publicity, and building a website platform.
· Organization of incoming checks and residuals, minor mathematical calculations, and tracking finances.
· Run errands (post office, driving to doctor’s appointments, dropping off checks at the accountant, etc), and travel coordination and scheduling for speaking engagements and personal travel.
Ideal candidate must be resourceful, extremely organized, discrete with highly confidential information and able to take initiative. Excellence in multi-tasking, ability to juggle constantly changing priorities, great phone and written skills and strong computer and technology skills. MAC is a must and Droid experience is a major plus. Most-often used programs are Word/Pages and Numbers/Excel. Strong ability to work independently is vital as most work is done remotely. Candidates must be local, have long-term intent, have excellent verifiable references and be able to pass a comprehensive background check. High-functioning, gentle and low-key candidates are encouraged to apply.
General schedule is Monday through Friday, 40-hours-per-week with the bulk of the hours in the late morning, and review in the afternoon/evening or as needed briefly on weekend. $30-35/hour (DOE & salary history) with 40 hours per week guaranteed & stipend toward medical after probationary period.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not pdf) along with a letter of introduction to
Executive Assistant to busy lawyer
West Los Angeles
Salary: Commensurate with experience up to 90K plus benefits
Hours: 9am – 6pm with availability on cell phone and email, with flex as needed
Very busy lawyer seeks a dynamic and extremely organized Executive Assistant to manage all business related needs.
Will be able to work closely with other assistants and in a team like environment.
We seek folks who are qualified, have worked as the EA to top prominent executives and are accustomed to serving their employers at the highest of levels.
Will be well versed in all new restaurants, and local “happenings” in Los Angeles etc.
Will have had experience with their employers in getting them the best of the best, will know short cuts and have access to VIP treatments inn any and all areas of
travel, reservations and so on.
Will be discreet and confidential at all times.
Manage work day-to-day activities of busy Executive.
. Preparation, revision and distribution of time-sensitive documents and information.
• Ability to develop familiarity with all projects and interface with clients as needed.
• Draft various monthly and weekly status reports, prepare and submit expense reports, efficiently maintain filing.
• Maintain calendar and schedule of all business and personal appointments.
• Roll calls, maintain phone logs, keep track of all incoming calls.
• Create and maintain up to date Contacts list.
• Assist with research and presentation of materials.
• Act as liaison between lawyer and the personal assistants.
• Coordinate busy international and domestic travel including hotels, cars and restaurants.
• Establish and maintain effective administration systems.
• Back up other assistants in covering phones for other departments.
• Attendance at staff and development meetings as specified.
• Handle various projects as needed.
5 plus years assisting C level executives.
Ability to work in fast paced environment and ability to multitask.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Strong organizational skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team.
Demonstrating good problem solving skills.
Personal Assistant to lawyer
West Los Angeles
Salary: Commensurate with experience up to 90K plus benefits
Hours: 9am – 6pm with availability on cell phone and email, with flex as needed
Very busy lawyer seeks a dynamic and extremely organized Personal Assistant to manage all personal related needs.
Will act as back up as needed in office and for other EA’s.
Will be responsible for all “personal” needs including but not limited to:
• Manage household needs for west LA home.
• Shopping, errands- groceries, clothing, etc.
• Gift shopping
• Liaise with office for any day to day needs
• Pet care
• Car maintenance
• Will assist with hotel reservations, dinner reservations and will have experience in ALL CIP Access to any needs.
• Will set up home filing systems and ensure that documents at home are cared for at all times
• Plan and schedule social calendar (in coordination with office).
• Maintain invitations and any lists for events
• Assist with any staff at the home (gardens, HSKP, pool person
• Will be highly motivated and self-organized.
• Detailed and discreet
• Will have good judgment and problem solving skills.