Monday through Friday
7am – 7pm/8pm
80K p[us benefits
Seeking a creative, warm, fun loving but also firm nanny to work with 4 kids ages 1.5, 6, 9, 11
Must be able to: manage all needs for kids as related to driving, school, eating, home work and playing. Ideal person will speak Portuguese and or Hebrew
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
12-14 hour days
60K plus benefits
Seeking a creative, warm fun loving but also firm nanny to work with 4 kids ages 1.5, 6, 9, 11
Must be able to: manage all needs for kids as related to driving, school, eating, home work and playing.
ideal person will speak Portuguese and or Hebrew
Executive Housekeeper, BH- WEEKEND
Friday to Tuesday
$35- $40 an hour depending on experience and salary history.
Lovely family in BH with a large home seeks a FULL CHARGE Housekeeper to work with 2 other housekeepers. Will be responsible to be the lead HSKP and ensure that everything is being deep cleaned, and is well organized at all times. Client is currently in a rental, but will be moving in 4-6 months to a newly built home in Holmby Hills. The family seeks an A+ housekeeping team.
MUST be calm, DISCREET, and an assertive clear thinker who can take service to the next level.
Personal Assistant/House Manager for CEO of Film CO
BH and Burbank from time to time
Monday to Friday, 8am – 7pm and on call as needed
$65-75K plus benefits, will consider 85-90K doe and salary history
A multi faceted, dynamic and ever busy CEO of a film company seeks a hard working, talented and experienced Personal Assistant/ House Manager. This role will report to the CEO but will also work with the Mrs. as needed for personal assistant/house related needs. Must be kid friendly. Will manage vendor relationships, do personal errands, ensure that all needs in the home are meet, pay bills, and over all will assist with this extraordinarily busy CEO and their family. GREAT opportunity to see a master at work and help to facilitate all needs.
Executive Assistant to Development Exec, TV Unscripted
$16-$18 an hour plus benefits
Executive Assistant to Development Executive
Seeking an Executive Assistant to support a high-volume, fast-paced Television department. This is an ideal position for those with a strong interest in launching a career in creative development for unscripted television. The ideal candidate will have prior unscripted television experience, and a demonstrated ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism.
- Successful candidate will perform administrative and support activities for a busy unscripted television office, including, but not limited to:
- Answering phones, rolling calls for the executive and managing phone sheet.
- Maintaining executive’s address books and schedules.
- Coordinating and managing executive’s schedule, including organizing meetings, events, and conferences.
- Meeting and greeting talent, consultants, vendors, partners, and other department guests.
- Reviewing, creating and managing travel and expense reports, and submitting to appropriate internal parties for payment.
- Managing development materials (trailers, clips, etc).
- Other team projects and duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media Studies, TV, film or related field required.
- 1-2 years’ previous Assistant experience supporting high-level executives, with a strong preference for those with unscripted television experience, either at an agency, network, or production company.
- A love and passion for all forms of non-scripted/reality TV, with a strong interest in developing a full-time career in unscripted television content development and creation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, take direction efficiently, and pay strict attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Mac operating system and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends is a plus.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting issues with portable devices, such as phones and tablets, is a plus.
- Must possess strong writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate with discretion and interact comfortably with high-profile talent, executives and department guests.
- Excellent phone demeanor and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact well with others, and work effectively either alone or in a team setting.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime, as required.
Full Charge Housekeeper Needed, Palisades
Monday through Friday 7am- 3pm, or 8am to 4pm (your choice)
$30-$35 an hour depending on exp. and salary history, plus benefits.
A warm and wonderful family in the Pacific Palisades seeks a really energetic and hard working housekeeper to care for their home. It is a large home, however they are very kind and do not want to overwork anyone. The focus of the role is house cleaning and laundry only. There are children in the home but there are full time nannies. In addition to deep cleaning and laundry (sheets and fine clothes are sent out, just will do some steaming), will ensure out door furniture in cleaned once a week as well as mopping a garage. The client would love to find someone long term, who has a good work ethic and is treated well as long as they are doing the job well.
$28-$30 an DOE and salary history
12 or 1pm to 8 or 9pm Monday through Friday with occasional sitting needs
A lovely, fun, and warm family with two children 10 and 13, seek someone to join the family as a nanny/family assistant. Clearly this role doesn’t require someone hand holding the kids, but does seek someone who is pleasant, energetic, and is very organized. The family is seeking someone who knows healthful food, enjoys assisting with cooking, likes to assist with entertaining needs etc. Daily duties will include but are not limited to: driving and picking up kids, organizing backpacks, snacks an lunches, will ensure that the kids have their needs for their various sporting activities, ensure that all home irk needs are cared for or have materials for projects, will run errands, and assist with running the household. Great opportunity for someone who loves to work with a great family and can learn more about the personal assistant/house management nature of the role.
Family Assistant/Educated Nanny Needed
Hancock Park (school in Studio City)
12pm – 6pm Monday to Friday
$30 on the books (open a tad for the right person)
Extra money for baby sitting hours
3 boys: 10 year old and twins who are 7 years old.
A lovely family who lives in Hancock Park seeks a really good nanny for their 3 boys. We seek someone who is very active, who is extremely detailed, knows how to take initiative (thinking ahead about projects for school, good at making play dates, comes up with inspired ideas to do with the kids)
A full time housekeeper is there at the house so this role is focused on:
- Driving to and from school and to activities and playdates (the family has a nanny car).
- Initiating and making playdates. coming up with fun activities. When not doing home work will be outside playing ball, swimming or on trampoline etc. (NO TV during the week)
- When come to the house at 12pm will organize the rooms, ensure games/toys are put away, clothes that are too small are removed from closets, ensuring all needs for kids are stocked.
Will do errands such as groceries, gift buying, stores in general as well as ensuring that all sports equipment needed for that day is in bags.
Pick up at school – take to activities or home for homework. MUST be able to assist with homework — read chapters and ensure that child understands executive functioning needs when comes to homework.
Answer or assists with questions. Play outside if nice out. Unpack lunch bags, get things organized for the next day.
Housekeeper does dinner.
Assist with any needs for the kids.
Entrepreneur seeks Personal Assistant
Base 80K-100K plus quarterly bonuses based on performance.
A unique entrepreneur in the West Hollywood area seeks a really strong and dependable PA. Someone who is REALLY resourceful, takes charge, is dependable, dynamic and discreet. Exciting opportunity to work with someone who has their hands in a variety of areas. Must be open and available many hours, and MUST be able to travel.
Typical PA duties: Management of ever changing schedules and ever changing travel, dealing with frequent guests, management of staff which includes a HSKP and chef(s). Must be flexible and amenable to a variety of needs. Very cool opportunity.
Really nice client – artist/sculptress/arts patroness — with studio DTLA in Arts District is seeking a p/t Bookkeeper 20 flexible hours per week Monday through Thursday. Minimum of 5 years’ experience. Seeks a sophisticated person in a sophisticated setting. Paid as an IC. Long-term intent. $30-35/hour.