Premier independent production and financing company looking for an all-star assistant for two very busy senior level executives in business and legal affairs. The ideal candidate is smart, intuitive, organized, friendly, and works well under pressure. Industry experience is a must, and agency experience is a HUGE plus. Must be well versed in all standard assistant duties and be able to hit the ground running. Salary to be based on experience.
1 year commitment and GREAT company that makes excellent award winning films!!
NYC Personal Assistant Position
Tribeca- employer lives Tribeca but the role is to work from your own home office.
75K as a 1099 with money towards health after 6 months.
– Full Time Position, flexible hours but generally M-F 10am-6/7pm
– 24/7 Mentality
– Open Schedule, Additional hours may be needed at busy times
– Perform a wide range of complex support-related duties.
– Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; weekly updates on work that has been completed during the week; weekly filing; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; coordinating and raising with travel agent for both work and family related international and domestic travel plans.
– Completes a broad variety of personal tasks including: planning social functions; making dining and other reservations; managing household and family logistics; running miscellaneous errands.
– Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule is followed and respected.
– Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming requests and issues addressed, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
– Communicates directly, and on behalf of employer.
– Works closely and effectively to keep employer and family well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
– Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success and management of a variety of special projects.
– Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
– The ability to stay proactive while working remotely from home.
– Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
– Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with staff and outside vendors
– Expert level written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision making capability
– Emotional maturity
– Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
– Bachelor’s degree
– Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft, Word, Excel, Quickbooks etc.
Office Manager/Receptionist, BH
General Hours 9am – 7pm
Hourly rate of $13.94 plus a guaranteed 2 hours/day of OT. “Base” amount would be $39,860 on an annual basis, plus OT over the 2 hours/day.
Very prolific production company is seeking an ambitious, hard-working and organized candidate for its Receptionist/Office Assistant position. This is an entry-level position with growth opportunities for the right candidate at a fast-paced film and television studio. The job entails fielding phones and interacting with company’s business partners in a friendly and professional manner. In addition to typical receptionist duties, the receptionist will be involved in general office support and maintenance and will work with the finance department to track day to day company expenses. Bachelor’s degree required.
Executive Assistant to Business Manager in Entertainment
Up to 75K DOE and Salary history plus benefits
General Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm with flex as needed
A business manager who caters to upper high net worth clients and celebrities, who has been in business for over 20 years, is seeking a top notch Executive Assistant. For this role we are seeking someone who is ultra organized, dynamic and lovely and able to cater to a wide variety of clients and their needs. This role calls for someone to represent the business well. We seek someone who understands that customer service is as important as being detailed in the role. General duties will include but are not limited to: ever changing schedule and calendar for both employer and the clients, a lot of interfacing with clients and ensuring their needs are met, management of some travel etc. There is about 10% of the work focused on personal needs. This is a super lovely person with a great staff.
Full time Family Assistant/Nanny
Studio City (Mulholland and Laurel Canyon)
Hours: School days 12:30-8:30 (with flex)
Hourly $25 on the books plus benefits and gas allowance
There is a full time housekeeper
Lovely family in Studio City with 2 working parents seek a detailed, warm and engaged family assistant/nanny to care for their home and two kids ages 6 and 9. Both in school nearby. General needs include: Home care such as errands, grocery shopping, organizing, dealing with things that may need to be fixed and any other special projects. Each afternoon when you get the kids: take to activities, ensure they have snacks, unpack lunches and backpacks, arrange play dates, dinner needs, home-work help etc. Seeking someone easy to get along with and OK to perhaps stay over once a twice a year if parents are away for work. Will also perhaps to travel with them on spring break.
Seeking someone who is sharp, quick on their feet and has a joy in the kitchen as well. Seeking someone very discreet and calm!!!
C-LEVEL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT for 2 Execs!
Award-winning producer of unscripted and scripted television content, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our CEO, along with the Senior Vice President of Development. This is a great position for a seasoned, driven, motivated Executive Assistant candidate with a passion for working in television development and production, and the willingness to help continue our success in unscripted. The successful candidate will be involved in many areas of senior level executive support, and must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
Responsible for handling daily administrative functions for the CEO and SVP, including, but not limited to:
- Answering phone lines, rolling heavy calls, answering inquiries and fielding requests for information; must be familiar and comfortable with very high call volume.
- Organizing daily calendar; ensuring all meeting locations and information are up-to-date and sending daily meeting/appointment reminders.
- Managing offsite schedule, including booking and cancelling (as the need arises) meeting venues, restaurants, etc.
- Coordinating business travel arrangements (including international travel & TV markets/conferences), including flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special industry events, as directed.
- Representing the CEO and SVP’s offices with a wide range of high-profile contacts, including talent, representation, producers, distributors, and financiers.
- Welcoming guests by greeting them, in-person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Managing incoming creative or business development submissions.
- Assisting with staffing on pilots and series, as directed.
- Maintaining travel & expense reports, and corresponding databases.
- General administrative tasks, such as filing, client gifting, office supply inventory management and ordering, IT troubleshooting, and/or liaising with IT help desk.
- Facilitating intra- and inter-departmental communication and providing updates, as directed.
- Other various administrative projects and tasks, as necessary.
- Required Skills/Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience required.
- Preferred candidate will have solid, previous C-Level work experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work-related experience required, preferably within a high-paced agency, network or TV production environment. Strong knowledge of domestic & international TV business news and developments is strongly preferred.
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, marked by a proclivity toward teamwork, a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and poise.
- Mustpossess demonstrated ability to take direction, pay attention to detail, follow through on tasks with minimal additional direction and be resourceful, self-driven, and able to prioritize.
- Prior experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating executive needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if challenges are presented.
- Must have a proven meticulous attention to detail in daily work habits.
- Ability to exercise sound critical thinking and judgment, while managing competing & demanding priorities.
- Proficiency in the Mac operating system environment and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- The successful candidate must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Currently this position will work with executives whose desks are primarily unscripted at this time. The ideal candidate will have industry experience in this area.
- This is a “HIGH VOLUME DESK”….only those with the requisite skills listed above should apply.
If you thrive on a daily challenge, are “high energy”, and have the required skills and experience listed above.
$65k only if the experience is there
Office based in PLAYA VISTA!
2 year commitment minimum
Assist two Senior Vice Presidents in areas of finance, business, and legal
The support of multiple/teams of executives is a plus and the should have background assisting senior executives
Maintain both executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or direct inquiries
Completes projects as needed, project research
Exercise good judgment in a variety of situation, with strong written and verbal communication
Gatekeeper and gateway role
Travel planning and expense submission
Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, with follow-through
Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience supporting C-level Executives, preferable with business/operations/legal background
Strong administrative and organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multi tasking
Great interpersonal skills
Expert level written and verbal communication
Demonstrates proactive approach to problem-solving
Highly resourceful team-player
Seeking a top notch Executive & Personal Assistant for CEO of digital media and commerce company, as well as a very well known apparel business (available in stores nationwide). In addition, she serves as a consumer-facing fashion expert and on-air talent, advises for several start-ups, and has authored a number of books.
In this position you will provide highly confidential, expert executive level administrative and organizational support for CEO. This includes serving as liaison with other executive leaders as well as external contacts providing confidentiality, tactful communication, diplomacy, discretion, good judgment, and independent decision-making. This position demands high energy and ambition to make your entrepreneurial bosses’ life easier and more efficient. Be prepared to wear many hats simultaneously, from business to personal-related tasks.
What you’ll do:
- Manage logistical aspects of the CEO’s office, including scheduling appointments, maintaining a complex calendar, coordinating travel arrangements, arranging and supporting internal and external meetings, as necessary.
- Prepare expense reports and reconciliations of credit card expenses, ensuring accuracy and completeness of documentation.
- Act as primary liaison between the CEO and external constituencies, many of which are business owners and leaders.
- Coordinate and prioritize the flow of work and act independently of the CEO in handling and/or directing incoming and outgoing communications, including emails, and maintaining filing systems.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, and meeting agendas. Organize materials, gather background and supporting materials for meetings, work projects and reports.
- Coordinate and assist with planning social events held both inside and outside the corporate office for the CEO and company.
- Handle CEO’s personal errands and support with household management (including occasional pet care, must be CAT friendly)
- Maintain confidentiality and excellent judgment in all aspects of administration and operations of the CEO’s office.
- Act as an information reference point for internal and external queries.
What you bring:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years administrative and/or personal assistant experience (talent agency experience preferred)
- Must be extremely resourceful and efficient.
- Must be able to remain confidential and use discretion appropriately.
- Must be a go-getter with a motivated, can-do attitude that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Must be exceptionally organized and goal oriented.
- Must currently live in the Los Angeles area with a car and driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to work calmly and quickly under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and provide self-direction.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize as needed.
- Must be proficient with MAC computers and very familiar with Microsoft Office programs including excel and PowerPoint.
I am currently looking to fill a new HM PA role. Ideally, the candidate would have 4-6 years of PA/House Management experience.
Wonderful family, in a stunning Santa Monica estate, is looking for an individual who is extremely professional but “down to earth” with strong interpersonal and management skills to be a Personal Assistant/House Manager.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday, with flexibility on evenings and weekends, as needed. Candidates must be pet & child friendly, and able to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously. This role is a hybrid Personal Assistant to the Mrs. of the home combined with full oversight of the estate and onsite staff (chef, housekeepers, nannies, butler, laundress and gardeners). As a personal assistant, they will be responsible for booking appointments for the Family (inclusive of children’s activities and schedules), manage the Family calendar, travel coordination, event/guest planning and ideally, possess a great eye for style and trends, as there is personal shopping and gifting involved. This individual will also be responsible for overall household management and therefore, liaise with vendors to schedule and coordinate maintenance visits, upkeep household inventory of supplies and manage onsite projects when necessary. The job offers full benefits and a competitive salary. Please let us know if you are interested. Thank you!