Executive Assistant/Operations and Office Manager to CEO of Americas
80K – 135K DOE and Salary History ( with OT on occasion when things are extra hectic) plus benefits etc.
Offices will be based in either: Century City, BH or Brentwood
General hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm with flex as needed due to the fact that this is an International co.
An International company with offices in Australia, Asia, Israel and Europe, etc., that focuses on asset management for a billionaire, who’s diverse portfolio includes real estate, entertainment, tech co’s, just to name a few, and is working with the biggest names in business and commerce, seeks an Executive Assistant for the CEO of the American based office.
This EA to the CEO/Office manager’s primary responsibility will be to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and tools for the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO, providing general office needs such as setting up phones, Internet, benefits etc.
The client is seeking someone who is SUPER SHARP on their own and can keep pace with an extraordinarily fast paced and dynamic individual.
This is a stellar opportunity for an individual with exceptional organizational and project management skills and a positive, professional demeanor.
We are determined to find a proactive and driven candidate who will go above and beyond to complete assignments and tasks vital to daily operations. As the role requires delving into both personal and administrative projects, you must be reliable, trustworthy, and discrete, exhibiting sound judgment and the highest level of integrity at all times. This role will also work closely with other International staff as well as very closely with the EA to the Principal here in US and International.
• Schedule business and personal meetings and appointments
• Coordinate personal and professional travel arrangements; compose detailed itineraries
• Handle client gifting and event coordination
• Process expense reports
• Conduct industry-related research and spearhead special projects
• Work closely with family members and assist with personal assignments as needed
• Take on other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least 7 plus years of administrative experience in a deadline-driven corporate setting
• Outstanding capacity to solve problems and manage projects with little to no supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to draft, edit and proofread with an awareness of deadlines
• Poised, personable, and professional attitude
• Strong organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail
• Extremely tech savvy with the ability to quickly learn new programs and software
• Solid proficiency in MS Office suite
Your ability to coordinate extensive logistics and shift your focus between competing priorities in a dynamic and demanding environment will allow you to flourish in this exciting hybrid role alongside a respected and well-known industry leader.
Please submit a resume in WORD as well as salary requirements and history.