Executive and Personal Assistant to C level Executive
Will be a new office based in West side or BH
85K-100K plus benefits and discretionary bonus
General hours with flex as needed 8am-6pm
A prominent Toronto based Private Equity firm is seeking a personable, perceptive, and adaptable high level Personal / Executive Assistant with a true service-oriented approach to support its Los Angeles based Chief Investment Officer/Founder. This will be a start up office assisting a young dynamic guy. He is a true straight shooter who seeks true problem solver, someone who is analytical in their thoughts and can assist in all areas.
This person will be working independently with the Executive and his tight-knit Los Angeles team, as the rest of the firm is located in Toronto.
• 60% PA / 40% EA responsibilities split
• Support Executive with any and all day-to-day tasks, both professional and personal
• Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, requiring coordination between Executive’s professional and personal calendars
• Demonstrate composure, tact and flexibility, regardless of competing priorities
• Handle important professional tasks for Executive including: project management, note taking, email correspondence, charitable giving communications, etc.
• Handle important personal matters for Executive including: shopping/item pickups, car maintenance, gift buying, etc.
• Facilitate private jet and commercial travel; coordinate complex travel logistics with impeccable attention to detail
• Accept deliveries, answer phone calls and greet visitors
• Oversee the day-to-day office operations including: office management, errands, ordering supplies, catering, etc.
• Planning, setup and execution of company stakeholder events, management off-site/team building activities, and office events
• Liaising between the accountant(s) to coordinate personal finances and household managers.
• Prepare external/internal written communication, as directed by Executive.
• Respond to requests from Executive to include information gathering/follow up, arranging appointments, researching and clarifying information, etc.
• Maintain the Executive’s contacts databases, ensuring updates are made on a regular basis and lists are accessible and easily referenced.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5-7 years’ experience supporting high level executives in a similar role
• Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
• Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs and propose/execute solutions
• Must be proactive, resourceful, engaged and with a quick-thinking, fast-paced, and intuitive approach
• Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
• A strong work ethic: “no task is too big or small”
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Apple Platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
• Must have a car for out-of-office errands
• Ability to absorb large amounts of work and projects simultaneously.
• High-level communication and interpersonal skills; professional demeanor; meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail. A master multitasker; ability to balance competing priorities; excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
• Strong computer skills to include strong proficiency of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and databases).
• Ability to travel on occasion to other offices / residences when necessary. Accessibility/availability after hours is also required.
• Important that this individual is poised, personable, perceptive, and adaptable, with a true service-oriented approach