A wonderful couple from back east seek a FULL CHARGE HOUSEKEEPER
January 15 to May 15
Monday through Saturday
10am – 5pm
$25- $30 an hour based on experience
Will assist with deep cleaning, errands, organizing. There will be a chef as well.
Hollywood Hills (currently -with a move to happen as well nearby)
10am – 6pm Average 40 hour work week with flex as needed
No Benefits right now — but with growth maybe down the road
A lovely couple who recently moved from London are seeking a supremely
polished and buttoned up EA/PA. Will be excellent at communication and will be able to conduct themselves with VIP
at parties and any other situations.
The role is working primarily with a businessman who is in finance/investments.
The work at first may not be centered on business but could come with time.
At first the role will be working out of the hollywood hills based home and then will work
part office/part home once an office is identified.
Daily duties will be working on a PC so knowledge of Microsoft office is key.
Will also run errands (grocery, dry cleaners etc), and will assist with appointments, reservations as well as
assisting with finding office space and a new home.
Super lovely couple (no kids) who just want someone really on point and dependable to assist with their needs.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager to Senior Partner at leading talent agency
Los Angeles, CA
8am to 7pm
65K – 80K DOE plus benefits
Seeking an EA to one of the partners of a leading talent agency. This one of the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. They represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. They also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support, along with general office management, to a highly entrepreneurial senior Partner.
• Manage and maintain complex calendars for multiple time-zones, including scheduling and rescheduling multiple meetings, calls, appointments and business trips in an efficient manner, with short notice.
• Bring a focused, steady and calming sense of administrative and operational expertise with the ability to act gracefully under pressure.
• Coordinate extensive business and personal travel logistics with detailed itineraries for up to 30 people, including arranging flights, hotels and car service.
• Administrative tasks include, but are not limited to, rolling calls, preparing and allocating expenses, filtering and prioritizing incoming requests, email correspondence, and coordinating charitable functions and donations.
• Coordinate high-profile events, including sending invitations and managing RSVP lists, assisting with physical production and logistics, overseeing event staff and troubleshooting throughout the events.
• Maintain high-profile client relationships and service client requests. Coordinate client gifting for all occasions.
• Serve as “master conductor” for the senior Partner, including liaising with business manager for weekly/monthly billing, along with liaising with the house managers for calendar and house needs.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required.
• At least five years of direct Executive Assistant/office management responsibilities, including
acting as the executive’s right hand. Experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and technology. Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word and Excel.
• Strong attention to detail, along with organization, analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Highly organized and efficient; able to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and expectations, and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing
priorities. Must work well in teams.
• Willing to work a flexible schedule, as needed. Able to handle and respond to urgent issues on
an on-call basis, if necessary (after hours).
EA/ PA to very busy composer in TV, Film and Games
Hours: Must be flexible as always, but general hours are 10am to 6/7pm
No benefits at this time
Salary: DOE based between 55K – 80K
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Manage executive’s personal and professional calendars (up to 10 active calendars at once depending on shows or games currently managing)
Fielding and rolling calls
Planning and scheduling meetings, appointments and interviews. Balancing multiple commitments and obligations and prioritizing based on production schedules
Coordinating photo and video shoots, booking hair and makeup artists, anticipation needs for photo and video shoots
Communicating event information internally to the people attending and sending reminders to team
Making travel and guest arrangements
Organizing and maintaining files and records, updating client database
Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations
Coordinate lunch runs, meeting refreshments, and events preparation. There are PA’s to assist with this as well.
Facilitate clear internal communications among staff, facilitate scheduling among staff and team members, sending calendar invitations to staff who are involved in meetings, helping staff with meeting details such as parking
Understand executives’ daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities
Coordinate press and promo-related activities and events
Assist in various personal and domestic organizational tasks for CEO and his family; schedule doctors appointments, oversee home maintenance
Overseeing PR, promo and video project creation
Overseeing the company studio and overseeing interns to keep it tidy and organized
Planning company parties and events
Keep accurate, thorough details on client information and to effectively communicate these details to pertinent executives
Holiday gift baskets and promotional mail outs
. Must have experience managing extensive and detailed calendars and high volume workload (ability to identify potential scheduling conflicts)
. Strong computer abilities (Microsoft Office and Google Docs, Sheets & Slides)
. Exceptional written and verbal skills, superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
. Excellent interpersonal skills
. Discreet with sensitive and confidential information
. Driver’s license and vehicle to use for errands as needed
. Film and tv industry knowledge a plus
. Ability to think on your feet
. Desire to be part of an exciting team in the entertainment industry!
. Comfortable interfacing with high level executives
. Able to respond quickly and positively to a variety of constantly changing situations
. Excellent communication, problem solving, multitasking skills
Typical work schedule involves being on site in the office Monday through Friday 10AM-6PM, as well as being accessible and available on an on-call basis around the clock and on weekends.
• Film and TV experience, understanding of production cycle preferred
Part Time Personal Assistant
Beverly Hills, CA
Ideally 4 mornings a week 9am – 1pm OR 3 full days, MWF, open to schedule for right person.
$25 an hour
A lovely couple with a business in hotel consultancy for him and styling her for her, are moving from abroad. They seek a dynamic, self starting Personal Assistant to tend to a variety of areas. Will assist with schedules, moving them into their home, setting up phones and systems, errands and so on as related to their home. Will also assist with marketing and research for the hotel consultancy business. Very kind people.