A TV Production Company with an overall deal at CBS, is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to the President of Television. Please note: this is not an entry-level desk. Applicants must be highly organized with the ability to communicate effectively in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidates should be able to: multitask, be a team player, have a strong work ethic and remain poised under pressure. Ideal candidates should be knowledgeable about TV Development and Current Programming as well as be familiar with key players in the industry. We are a small, fun, and close-knit office with multiple projects in development and production. Looking for an experienced candidate who can get along with diverse personalities and handle high volume gracefully and professionally. Offices are located in Santa Monica. We offer competitive pay and benefits. Hours 9am – 7pm at $25 an hour plus OT, so will be int he range of 60K-65K plus benefits.
Personal Assistant for Actress needed NYC
Seeking an EXTREMELY organized personal assistant to work full-time with an A-List actress who has an active career in the US and internationally. The position requires personal and executive responsibilities, heavy travel, may call for extended hours, and requires being on call 24/7. Someone who is a proactive, self-motivated, self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude, is encouraging & a great support. MUST possess strong English grammar skills, be very tech saavy, have strong research/multi-tasking skills, be willing to teach others. MUST be a great role model, have strong values & work ethic, be professional/polished, and have the ability to work both independently & in teams. Would prefer someone with set experience.
Looking for someone with an interest in film/TV, who can be flexible with their schedule according to employer’s daily production schedule/needs, takes a proactive approach to various duties, including but not limited to: liaising with management teams (both in the US and International), liaising with publicists in US and International for all media related needs and interviews, liaising with agents, liaising with stylist, maintaining/managing detailed calendar, review scripts, coordinating travel, liaising with vendors, corresponding via phone/email, coordinating with production for all scheduling and requests, coordinating security as needed, management of expenses, review invoices for accuracy and completeness, coordinate logistics for meetings/parties/events, running errands, traveling, caring for the general well-being of employer. Additional responsibilities may include light home management: closet organization, management of deliveries, shipments, food shopping, etc.
Executive Assistant for Photographer’s Agency 70K plus Benefits
High-end photography agency specialized in fashion photography is seeking a high level Executive Assistant to work directly with owner/agent representing world renowned photographers in all aspects of representation. The position focuses primarily on the following ongoing objectives, but is not limited to these:
- Liaising with high-end clients including Vogue, Vogue Paris, Interview, Calvin Klein, Dior, and numerous other fashion, beauty, and fragrance clients.
- Leading and coordinating the pre-productions phases of the shoots with production companies, talent agencies, photography team, hair and make-up agencies, studios, retouchers, EQ companies,
- Communicating and coordinating information on a daily basis with the photographer’s studio in Europe and US regarding schedule, hair, make-up and stylist options, travel arrangements, assistants, digital team, shoot locations, model/talent options and post production schedules for upcoming shoots.
- Drawing up photographer’s budgets in PDF format
- Partialy producing photo shoots, optioning hair, make-up, stylists, groomers, prop stylists and set designers as well as booking studios, and equipment, casting models, scheduling, hiring/negotiating rates with digital team, and photo assistants.
- Obtaining estimates prior to shoots from production companies, set designers, digital services and other related vendors and controlling these.
- Arranging all travel for photographer and team to and from locations, including flights, hotel, car service and specialized services and coordination these with photographer’s studio in Europe.
- Coordination of post production with client, retoucher and photographer’s studio.
- Collecting published material as well as art work from the retoucher’s for website updates, internal data base and upkeep of portfolios.
- Managing assistants and hiring of interns and coordinating internship projects for the agency.
- Adhering to all administrative as well as production deadlines during the course of business.
Proficient in Word Press, Photoshop, Excel, Word, Power Point, and Adobe Acrobat.
$65k + Benefits
-Grocery shopping and other general shopping-Any sourcing and errands required-If anything at the house needs sorting out then the PA can co-ordinate that-Resourceful with getting in household help when needs be-Manage N&Y Calednar-Co-ordinate schedules with N&Y and keep them informed on their appointments-Sometimes driving N&Y to appointments-Helping with planning trips and co-ordinating with the travel agent-Submitt petty cash receipts to accounts-Taking dogs to groomers-Needs to have a good knowledge of coffee and vegetarian food-Excellent communication skills and be able to make appointments and speak on behalf of N&Y-They do not want a loud and dramatic person-Slick, stylish and discreet-Experience is music industry and working with high profile artists-Pet friendly-Takes initiative and doesn’t need to be fed information constantly-Flexible and adaptable
Personal Assistant for Entertainment based Individual
10am – 5/6pm however MUST be ok with many emails/calls and to be flex when not there
This role is to work closely with someone who runs a charity and is a documentarian.
Will work closely with an EM in place who is amazing.
Will run errands, book travel, schedule appointments, schedule drivers etc., and essential be on point at all times. Just need to be on top of things and make things run smoothly. A bit of thicker skin is good!
Busy fun-loving family looking for an experienced, kind, organized, self-starting nanny. Duties may include:
__ pick up/ drop off of children at school, afterschool programs, playdates
__ supervising playdates, activities, homework
__ all child-related tasks such as organizing and tidying up children’s play room areas, bedroom areas and kitchen, laundry and dry cleaning, laying out clothes for next day, baths, naps and bedtime
__ cooking: making healthy meals for dinner for the children as well as lunches for school
__ overseeing children and school calendars
__ coordinating with the family assistant on kids schedules
Three children at the ages of 8, 3 and 1 years old. There is a lot of help at the house and therefore it is rare to find yourself alone with all three children. The oldest has after school activities daily. We are looking for someone who can work well in a team envrionment, be available to travel, work weekends, overnights and late hours when necessary. Family has pets (dogs and chickens and a fish) – must be comfortable with helping when needed. Family resides in Los Feliz area.
HOURS: 12 hour day shifts (3.5 days a week). Another nanny will take on the other 3.5 days. These days will be rotated so not one person will always have the weekends.
- Hourly rate: $25.00 an hour ++ Depending on experience
- PTO (Paid Time Off) – 80hrs a year
- Employee will begin accruing PTO on their first day of employment.
- Employee may use accrued PTO beginning on their 90thday of employment.
- Employees may use PTO for vacation, sick time, personal time or any other purpose.
- Health Benefits – Medical insurance, paid 100% by employer.
- Any dependents will be at the cost of employee.
Looking for a top notch NEWBORN Nanny for a baby in Brentwood (due in Winter but can hire ASAP).
Must be a team player and come with excellent and current references for Newborn. Ideal candidate understands the world of a celebrity and is discreet and will sign an NDA. This high profile family already has a 5 year old who has his own nanny but you must be a team player and have no ego. Nice boss! Must be able to travel with the family if needed. Flexibility and long hours needed.
$25-$35/hour based on experience.
For Immediate Hire – Seeking Personal Assistant for a highly sought after digital talent. The perfect person for this role will be able to roll with things as they have a tendency to change in a moments notice. This is a great opportunity to be able to fully invest in the digital talent space with someone that is leading the industry.
To excel in this role, you must have the following skills:
- He moves very quickly and is always on the move so you will need to stay three steps ahead at all times so nothing falls thru the cracks
- Ability to organize and maintain his overall requests and keep him and who you report to always in the know.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills are a must
- Help anticipate the talent’s needs before he even realizes the need.
- Provide phone and communications support, including scheduling and updates throughout the day. Making sure he is on time for meetings and in the know with things happening around the house.
- Team player
- Ability to excel working with a small team and ‘organized chaos’
- Ability to coordinate between multiple parties
- Must have the mind-set that no task is above or below you
- Creative problem solver
- Professional & discreet
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of the digital/influencer space. If new to the space, eagerness to fully immerse yourself and learn quickly
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Personal scheduling
- Helping and overseeing organizational tasks as they come thru the talent and management
- Arranging domestic & international travel
- Lending a hand to others on the team when needed
- Ok with being on camera on occasion
- Dry cleaning, grocery shopping, personal requests, taking the dog to the vet, managing the house vendors
Will pay 60K-70K DOE + Stipend towards benefits!
A Co-Founder of a well-known brand marketing agency is looking for a well-spoken and very adaptable executive personal assistant whose primary role would be to provide A to Z personal and professional support. A can-do and always-positive attitude is a must. Candidate must wear many hats. This is a true “right-hand” position and the candidate must be able to handle heavy workflow in a growing business. Candidate will have a range of responsibilities, including but not limited to, managing employer’s schedule, scheduling meetings/calls, acting as point of contact between executive and employees/clients/external executives, coordinating travel logistics: flights, car service, hotel arrangements, business luncheons, meals and entertainment. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
Ideal candidate should have personal service or hospitality background, experience directly reporting to a busy executive, and ambition to be a career assistant and open to longevity in this specific position. Must have strong ability to understand and anticipate employer’s needs and use that understanding to create a balanced lifestyle.
This is a full-time, permanent position for an executive/personal assistant and compensation will be based on experience.
Official work hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:30p.m., although you may need to be accessible and responsive outside of those hours in order to manage workflow.
Personal Assistant/House Manager for AAA talent – Deep Malibu
60K-75K (maybe 78K) DOE and Salary History plus benefits
9am – 5pm with flex as needed and travel (could be two weeks or 4 weeks a few times a year)
Seeking a detailed personal assistant/house manager to work with a client and their family in deep Malibu. The role does ask for someone to be at the house everyday SO PLEASE make sure you are able to do this commute. On a daily basis you will run errands, assist with grocery needs, attend to whatever is needed at the home, and will be kid, pet and family friendly. The scope of the role will ask for someone to manage housekeepers and nannies, will work with an amazing Executive Assistant, will cordite schedules for the home/family/kids. Will assist with pet visits and pet care, will ensure repairs to the home are done well, will ensure the house is stocked and will be aware of needs around the home. Will work closely with the EA to schedule travel and then asset with packing and overseeing that the family has everything their need for travel. The role is with a nice family but they, like everyone, has their specific needs and really are seeking someone who is service oriented and is focused on their work.