Executive/Personal Assistant for award winning Production and Costume Designer.
Salary 58K-75K DOE + Health Insurance
World renowned Production and Costume Designer and wife to major Film Director seeks an experienced Personal Assistant for a full time position in NYC. Candidates must be extremely organized and put together while also being very flexible and “go with the flow.” The candidate must be able to keep up in an inevitably fast passed environment and wear many different hats.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrangement of daily/weekly/monthly/yearly calendars including all appointments, project based and personal obligations
- Arrangement of all travel and transport both domestic and international
- Managing all incoming and outgoing communications both personal and professional
- Developing and executing all schedules relating to personal, day to day, and project based requirements.
- Manage and advise internal teams through details, schedules and processes for execution of deliverables during pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Coordinate staff roles, schedules and responsibilities to support individual project needs.
- Supervise and facilitate all communication between creative, executives, producers, agencies, clients & other departments.
- Liaise between crew, producers, art departments and clients on set during production.
- Maintain and provide all press materials such as bios, photos, and quotes to media outlets for articles, interviews and appearances.
- Coordinate all interviews and appearances directly with media outlets and maintain all relationships with contributing editors and journalists/personalities.
- Accompany team on any travel relating to production, meetings, events, shoots, research and all ancillary obligations both domestic and international.
- Help to manage personal obligations and family time and liaise with house staff to ensure smooth home/work environments
- Must have design and fashion sensibility and be presentable
The ideal candidate poses exemplary communication skills both written and verbal and an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Creative suite programs are encouraged. The candidate must also be comfortable and calm in a work/living environment that involves children and a wide range of personalities and at all times maintain the utmost confidentiality.
Position available immediately