Seeking a hardworking housekeeper to work in a busy high-end yet casual home in Brentwood. Must be an excellent deep cleaner, extremely organized, great with laundry and keeping house tidy at all times. There is another housekeeper that works on the weekend. Nice family of 3 with a new baby on the way. They do have nannies but must be KID FRIENDLY. They have 2 dogs (which you won’t have to walk) but must like dogs! We need a TEAM PLAYER who has a great can due attitude and is flexible and likes to work hard and takes pride in their work! Not for the clock watcher! Lovely family! Looking to hire ASAP!!
Looking for a Nanny/Mother’s Helper/”Big Sis” for a lovely 12 year old girl in Studio City. Nicest family!!
Hours approx 3:30-7:30/8pm M-F with some flex.
Duties will including picking her up at her school (6 min drive from house), taking to activities, helping oversee homework, prepping or cooking dinner for her, helping keep her focused and make sure her homework is completed every night. Ideal candidate is great at discipling while being upbeat and warm. Think after school big sister! Must have a clean driving record and great references! Tutoring exp is a plus!
$25/hour take home
- HUGE plus if you speak Greek!
Family of 5 in Brentwood seeks an amazing HOUSEKEEPER to work in a very busy home with 3 kids. House is about 2,200 sq feet and we need someone M-Wed and Fri for 8 hours a day. Must have great current housekeeping references. Please send your housekeeping resume in WORD. Must be dog friendly as they have a friendly but big Labradoodle!
EA for the CEO Founder of a full-service creative and digital agency specializing in brand development, digital, content, marketing, and holistic strategy for fashion, beauty and lifestyle companies., Hollywood based. (with office in NYC as well).
This role calls for someone who enjoys fashion, beauty and a “healthy” lifestyle mind set, is aware of the world that they are catering to, and adheres to a healthy lifestyle. At the same time though we are seeking someone who is adept and accustomed to working in a fast based environment that is somewhat start up in nature as the company is growing very rapidly. Will work closely with the director of operations who has been there for some times and is well versed in what this positions needs day to day. The ideal person is someone who is thick skinned and accustomed to service with a true attention to detail. Monday to Friday in office 930- 630 with checking emails regularly when not in office. 70K-85K plus 50% benefits (there are a variety of plans to choose from after 30 days)
Manage ever changing CEO calendar/schedules, booking travel boy domestically and internationally (planes cars hotels), update contacts regularly, occasionally interfacing with clients, will work with a demanding internal team who are always needing the CEO’s attention, maintaining all gadgets and electronics, personal assistant needs with errands and so on, reservations, event planning, gift buying.
The CEO is involved in many sectors of their own business and relishes being updated and told when things are done and how they get done. This is a position for someone who prides themselves in being well versed in many areas, is polished, keeps a finger on the pulse of pop culture, news, restaurants and things going around the world and town.
Seeking a strong EA/PA with excellent experience at the C level. Must have a resume showing at least 2-3 years in the most recent position. Will be accustomed to a demanding and fast paced individual who’s schedule/calendar is ever changing, travels all of the time, often at the last minute. Will be well versed i both commercial and private travel, all of the best restaurants in Los Angeles and nationally/globally for reservations (sometimes again, last minute). The ideal person is supremely polished, knows how to seamlessly and effortlessly engage with all types of individuals on the personal and business front. Can pay up to 150K or so plus benefits depending on experience. Will be a Monday through Friday in office position 8am- 630pm plus avail on emails and phones after hours and weekends.
Office Manager/Studio Manager, Santa Monica.
50K Benefits 9am- 530pm Monday through Friday.
Currently, we are seeking a front office manager/bookkeeper/ production coordinator who can maintain all calendars (shoots, travel, personal), booking crew for shoots, handling all accounting, handling production coordinating duties on set, filing/ maintain paperwork, handling post production tasks, answering phones, some personal assistant duties and general office upkeep. (we seek a multi-dimentional smartie-pants!).
Here’s what you’ll do:
Manage the front office and be the first point of contact for the studio.
Manage the calendar and scheduling for the partners, and for the network.
Handle bookkeeping, invoicing, bill paying, and payroll
Manage shipping and customer relations for the online store
Communicate with clients and agents
Work with staff to produce and engage on email newsletters, subscriptions, and social media
Here’s what you have:
Proven ability to self start and also work collaboratively
Attention to detail
Great written and verbal skills
Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and invoicing
Full understanding of Mac and Apple systems, Quickbooks, Excel, Word
Family Assistant/Nanny Fryman Canyon area 2pm – 8pm/9pm (roughly 30 hours a week with flex as needed)
$25 an hour
A lovely family that is super busy and dynamic seeks a supremely organized, Type A person, detailed family assistant nanny. The ideal person will have good judgement and will have a god jean on their shoulders. Much of the time will be assisting mom with household needs such as errands, grocery shopping from time to time, organizing, as well as assisting with taking kids, girls 15 and boy 11 to their after school activities. Will also ensure that after the activities and school, that their homework is being done, will organize needs for the next day, and will assist with meal prep and light cooking. Will also ensure that the kitchen is tidy after the meal. This is a super kind family and people work with them for years.
Seeking a FAMILY ASSISTANT for very busy family who will work closely with the House Manager as needed in the following areas seen below. Ideal candidate will be well versed in working in a home, knows how to be available at all times but perhaps not always visible. We seek a true self starter, who loves children, can cook and clean u when needed (basic foods), is skilled in aspects of home management, is passport ready and can travel for a few months at a time if necessary. Must remain calm under pressure. has a true common sense about them and is highly discreet. Will pay up to 80K- maybe 85K plus benefits.
Assist House Manger with all the care/needs of the family and home.
- Oversee weekly handyman visit, schedule and oversee gardeners, car detailers, pool maintenance.
- Be on site for deliveries, repairs and assessments, as well as be on property during repairs.
- Assist with creating/maintaining detailed manual(s) for the home(s).
- Create job-specific manuals for all members of staff that can be used as training guides.
- Assist with setting up and maintaining extensive filing and organizational systems in the home: Create easily available binders for each child with all school, medical and activity information included as well as schedules, past info, etc.
- Keep home organized and free of excess clutter/junk. Everything should have a place.
- Organize outreach, packing and transport of goods approved by owner for donation to specified non-profits.
- Manage inventory, coordination and delivery of offsite storage for both home and wardrobe
- Oversee and update inventory and supply of emergency supplies for family.
- Work with owner’s office Exec Coordinator as well as Chief of Staff to organize information and maintain synchronized family schedule.
- Work with stylist to deal with all aspects of fittings, manage pickups for clothing returns and handle any issues.
- Work with hair stylist and makeup artist to schedule home visits and maintain the supplies they keep at the home.
- Work with trainer/massage therapist/manicurist, etc to schedule as needed.
- Manage parking situations, property entry, beverage offerings and assigning any physical help for moving equipment/clothing/samples for all involved.
- Assist Chief of Staff with party planning and provide hostess duties on every event in accordance with the needs and desires of owner.
- Gift purchasing and gift wrapping as needed based on owner request and children’s birthday party schedule.
- Remember/plan staff birthdays and purchase staff gifts from owner.
- Order, address and mail all holiday cards
- Prepare info for thank you notes owner needs to write (ie, recipient, info on gift, etc.)
- Handle purchase and distribution of approved gift for wider “home team” at the holidays
- Travel with the family as assistant and when needed relieve nanny
- Coordinate every aspect of the trip, Provide packing lists
- Working with child (dren):
- Coordinate tutoring/homework help
- Keep mother well-informed on a DAILY basis – maintain direct contact
- Coordinate afterschool activities
- Drive child to lessons, tutoring and after school activities with friends
- Coordinate playdate activities
- Make sure packed and organized for any trip
- Make sure birthday gifts bought for upcoming bday parties
- Schedule hair appointments
- Make sure clean uniforms, etc of upcoming week.
- Make sure organized and ready for school each evening
- Make sure all homework is done
- Coordinate with mother on all scheduling (ie hair appointments, activities, playdates)
- Implement any rules/discussions set by the mother
- Keep calendar for all doctor’s appointments and dentist/orthodontist appointments.
- Coordinate with main nanny
- Inform mother of any and all medical needs.
- Make sure dental visits and immunizations happen on time.
- Transport nanny and children to appointments for ease of parking if needed.
- Responsible for ordering refills on any and all needed prescriptions
Handle all shipping related tasks
- Maintain communication with home owner on incoming items
- Oversee organizing and prioritizing of daily mail
- Handle any and all shredding of documents for privacy
- Errand running as needed
- BE A TEAM PLAYER: Step in to help with any and all staff duties as needed. ( Ie, caring for children, cooking a meal, doing the laundry, etc if an unexpected need arises.)
- Remember and plan staff birthdays and purchase staff gifts from owner.
- Communicate owner’s needs to staff if /when necessary
- Know that this is a VERY collaborative household and work in that manner.
Beverly Hills family with large multi-staffed residence seeks a full-time Casual Butler to work the following schedule:
Thursday 11:30am – 10:00pm
Friday 11:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday 11:30am – 10:00pm
Sunday 11:30am – 10:00pm
$35 per hr -approx. $78,260.00 per year. Full benefits package.
Four 10-hr work days
Primary responsibilities include lunch and dinner service, drive for family members, run errands, etc.
$35.00 per hr -approx. $78,260.00 per year.
40K + benefits
An Events agency in Los Angeles is seeking an Administrative Assistant experience who will work alongside the CEO and be a key component of driving a wide range of day to day administrative and client support functions for the company’s client base. This role will will require a superb level of service in a VERY fast-paced environment.
We are looking for creative individuals ideally with experience in the events, account, brand, and/or client management space to help complete our team. Must be detail-oriented, be able to work quickly and most of all, take direction well! Must be extremely detailed, driven and resourceful. We love a self starter who is savvy and has a great attitude. Ideal candidate is social media savvy, knows Keynote and has strong writing skills. This is a fun and fast paced environment working with very cool clients, so we would love someone who has their finger on the pulse of pop culture and loves the event world. So much room for growth in this booming business! BA/BS required as well as great references!
A Little About You:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant Experience supporting an Executive in the account, brand, and/or client management space
- Ambitious and welcomes challenges with a “no task is too small” attitude
- Very detailed and very organized
- A self-motivated/self-starter with a proactive attitude (able to see what needs to be done and does it)
- Works well under deadlines and successfully prioritizes workload
- Dependable and honest
- Professional phone manner
- Upbeat and positive, with a great personality and a professional appearance
- Strong sense of responsibility, ownership, and pride in delivering quality results
- An ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Handles all administrative duties for CEO; managing calendar, expenses, travel, invoices, and databases
- Updates events calendar and contact database, managing the thank you email
- Knowledge of social media will be essential, as will strong writing skills
- Posting for job roles – manage scheduling as needed
- Office needs – travel, shipping
- Office Research
- Team player who can prioritize a varied workload, and have the communication skills to build an effective working rapport, both internally and externally, at every level
- Assisting with events on the day of, including problem-solving, communicating with staff, organizing vendors, and welcoming guests
Job Type: Full-time