Busy Beverly Hills working mom with 8-week old baby and 4 year old seeks a professional career Personal Assistant to work a 40-hour work week Monday through Friday that fluctuates between 11a-7p and 10a-6p. No childcare is required. (Occasional OT night and weekend work only as needed.) $28-30/hour gross DOE & OT for anything over 8 hours plus full benefits (healthcare, retirement acct, accrued vacation days and personal days).
The role works out of the Beverly Hills home and a small office in West Hollywood. Keywords in ideal person are: flexible, calm, upbeat, trustworthy, forward-thinking , hard-working, team-player
– Manage house staff (housekeeper, nanny, gardener, pool guy), make sure everyone is paid, keep track of their hours
– Manage home maintenance punch-list (keep on top of repairs, manage vendors like the plumber, electrician, painter etc.)
– Manage household finances. Keep track of credit card statements, reconcile returns, track all checks going out and pay all bills. Would love someone with an accounting background or who is familiar with QuickBooks
– Run lots of daily errands (online returns, gift buying, shopping, dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions etc.)
– Work closely with 1st Assistant/Executive Assistant and perform a few small administrative duties like printing documents and organizing and filing paperwork.
– Excellent computer skills
– Excellent communication skills – phone/verbal/written
– Excellent time management skills (figuring out what the priorities are for the day and executing in a thoughtful way)
– After-hours availability within reason (answer texts and calls consistently and promptly)
– Highly organized
Very busy CEO of PR Agency is seeking a true right hand Executive Assistant willing to commit to 2 years in this role. Company handles, Food & Beverage, Life style and baby. Ideal candidate is coming from busy industry desk and has excellent exec asst skills.
Hours approx 8:30/9-6:30/7pm with a need for flexibility depending on your boss’ schedule. This is not a job for a CLOCK WATCHER, this is for someone who is looking to make work their top priority and understands the culture of this type of role and open to longer hours. This is a nice environment but they work hard and expect a true professional who is ON IT. Duties include- arranging meetings, booking all travel, some errands, changing schedule last minute, and can handle whatever pops up with grace and a calm demeanor. Ideal candidate is confident, savvy, thinks of their feet, has a thick skin and isn’t too emotional. We need a good positive outlook and someone eager to please.
Up to 75K + HB after 3 months!
This could go to full time if all goes well. New parents need an amazing NEWBORN nanny with current experience and excellent references! Mom works in Fashion and has a busy job. She is breastfeeding so may need the nanny to do some travel with her. We will need the nanny to work the weekend of April 13-16th as we’ll be going to Palm Springs for a work event.
Normal hours would be 7am-5pm some days and 8-6 other days.
Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO of Live Events/Festivals/Film Content
Playa Vista, General Hours Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm with flex as needed, and availability when CEO traveling on email and text. 60K – 85K plus Benefits.
Do you love working in an ever changing environment, where your solid and well established organizations skills, processes, procedures and attention to detail ground you and ensure your success when those you support change their plans on the fly? Do you have a natural ability to anticipate changes, flex with them, communicate extreme details off the top of your head, and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment?And, do you want to work in a position where you are behind the scenes and ensuring all the wheels are moving quickly in the same direction and derive pure satisfaction knowing your skills help ensure the success of the executive and the company as a whole?
We are looking for an Executive / Personal Assistant to a C-level executive. The ideal candidate has keen attention to detail, an ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization, maintains composure under pressure, work swiftly and carefully, remains flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, and possesses a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality. This is a high-profile, high-volume position. The successful candidate must be willing and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays, as needed and be willing to travel and work out of multiple offices (or on the road at events, etc) when required.
- Organizing constantly changing daily calendar; ensuring all meeting locations and information are up-to-date & sending meeting/appointment reminders both daily and as appointments change in real-time.
- Managing entire personal/professional schedule, including booking and cancelling (as the need arises) venues, restaurants, appointments etc.
- Coordinating all meeting-related logistics, including preparing documents and presentations, organizing conference rooms, A/V requirements, refreshments and meals, and capturing post-meeting notes/minutes.
- Leading and coordinating travel arrangements including flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special events, as directed.
- Coordinate the collection, preparation and submission of Executives business expenses and business credit card purchases and tracking these as needed vs any budget.
- Confidentiality and integrity are the names of the game. It is a must, no exceptions and any deviation will not be tolerated.
- Answering phone lines, office phone lines, rolling calls, answering inquiries and fielding requests for information (low-volume office phone lines).
- Office logistics – ensure the office is stocked and organized daily, manage and track all asset and office purchasing, manage office logistics including coordinating with building and utilities and keeping files with all legal documents including NDAs and contracts.
- Troubleshooting IT and Operations/facilities issues, as needed for Executive.
- Coordinating offsite runs for packages and correspondence, either personally or by utilizing outside services, and has the insight to know when use an outside service and when to accomplish this task personally.
- Maintaining and updating Executives contact information/database.
- Filing and retrieving documents, records, and reports at office or Executive’s home locations.
- Maintaining office confidence and protecting operations and Executive by keeping information confidential.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed.
- Maintaining composure under stressful conditions and handling complex problems with minimal supervision.
- Following Executive’s scheduling and correspondence system to ensure consistency and ease
- Maintaining public facing business related social media account for Executive and any outward facing PR inquiries/speaking engagements etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a background in business or communications.
- 5+ years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives, bring to the table a comprehensive knowledge of what it means to support C-level executives.
- Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, composure, and poise.
- Highest degree of organizational skills, with the ability to quickly absorb, retain and distill information regarding work responsibilities, projects, and industry contacts, and then prioritize work accordingly.
- Demonstrated experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating executive level needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if challenges are presented.
- Ideal culture is a smaller company where you have a support system yet also at time need to just dive in and solve the problem.
- A self-motivated individual, who is solution-oriented, can work independently with a strong initiative, and seamlessly handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment.
- Strong computer skills and possess advanced proficiency in the use of Google drive and G-Suite, Microsoft Office365, OfficeMicrosoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Ability to creatively and effectively build presentation decks.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting issues with portable devices, such as phones and tablets, is a plus. If you don’t know how to solve a technology based issue, you do know a couple different avenues to figure it out.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as needed.
A lovely actress seeks a well rounded personal assistant to help out in a variety of areas. She is married to someone who is also very successful and busy and their life and needs are growing every hour. The ideal person will be warm and friendly, DISCREET, and UBER detailed and organized. This person needs to help a “creative” brain get organized. On the plate at the moment is a TV show so therefore press and events, a major move so packing up one home, selling clothing and furniture on The Real Real and other such sites, arranging move needs, as well as assisting with prep for the new home and all that that entails. There will also be a movie taking place, as well as the clients sit on several boards. They have children that are school aged and are just all around super busy. We need someone who thrives in being ultra busy and brings warmth and lovely energy to the role. Normal hours for the most part, will be about 10am to 6pm with flex as might be needed. Kid friendly is ideal as well in case they need a pinch hit pick up for either one of their kids. Will also interface with agents/managers/ stylists/make up people and other assistants. Will also interface with housekeeper and a nanny. They also have a very tight family so must be comfortable working in a loving but family orientated world. Seeking to pay about 45K- 60K but may reopen for the right person.
A client with a busy household life, who also tours here and there (never for more than month at a time and not all the time at all) seeks a truly service orientated person to work with the family while at home and on tour. MUST have previous tour experience, even though this is not on the road for weeks or months at a time. While in Malibu, this is a general 9am -5pm Monday through Friday position. There is additional staff when home based. Must be OK with flexible needs and calls/emails after hours (not too many). When on tour, the hours shift quite a bit, and becomes 24/7. Must be EXCEEDINGLY organized and know how to herd a family, with their kids and nannies, and so on to the next destination. Ensuring that all specific needs are met in hotels and travel accommodations. Must be resilient and calm, and stay laser focused to get the needs accomplished efficiently and fluidly. When home based, a majority of this position is managing the varying nannies, ensuring kids needs are met in terms of their schedules and the management of their needs, as well as interfacing with client and spouse for their needs and ALL house needs. 80K plus benefits. IT IS IMERATIVE to have TOUR EXPERIENCE. Working with previous families is a HUGE PLUS.
Personal Assistant/House Assistant needed for Actress/Entertainment Couple. This is full time. Monday through Friday with general hours as 9am – 6pm. Must have with flex as needed for events and shoots etc. Will work from their home or your home, as well as doing errands and being on the go. The role includes errands, managing schedules, possible travel but limited, house management needs, some needs for the spouse as well, interfacing with manager, and agents, stylists, hair make up, etc. This is a fashion forward client so an interest to some degree in that world may be helpful but not necessary. There are dogs so pet care is also involved. Seeking someone who is discreet, ultra organized, calm and efficient. Immediate start date (April 1) is ideal. 45K.
A dynamic and very energize, well traveled, and fashionable woman in her late 70’s is seeking a personal asst/ Companion. This client may be facing some dementia type issues that are intermittent. We are seeking a very organized individual who can assist with schedules, driving as needed, house needs, errands, and acting as a companion. Ideal person will be mature, worldly, well read and sophisticated. Will be open to larger jobs as well as menial tasks in an effort to help this woman in all areas of her life. Will be respond for ensuring that she takes her medication every day but this is NOT an RN related position. We believe general hours will be 10-6pm each day but may require flex depending on social obligations and so forth. We would hope that someone would be open to driving her as needed as well. Please advise your salary needs and we will discuss with client to see where they are at.
Up to 125K DOE
Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO of Music and Events based company that has offices in Los Angeles, London and Vegas.
Work with the Chief of Staff to support an ambitious and exciting entrepreneur. We seek someone who is tech and world savvy, who has their finger on a pulse of all things “pop” culture, tech, fashion, music, entertainment and so on. The ideal person can TRAVEL a lot (one week month to London and one a week month to Vegas) , is adept at assisting quickly and effectively but in the most detailed way possible. This is a “start up” like environment. You set the travel etc., there are not other people to do other things so must be very adaptable. Super exciting role to work with someone extremely dynamic.
- – Run complex and constantly changing diary, strategically structuring schedule so that boss is on time, prepared and well rested. Send a clear and detailed daily meeting agenda every evening so that they have full visibility over day.
- – Accompany to meetings, taking clear meeting minutes, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions, as well as assisting with preparing reports, presentations and collating information.
- – Oversee personal life and development ranging from organising celebrations and booking holidays to sending gifts and managing personal development plans and programs with coaches, nutritionists, trainers etc.
- – Make sure that there is a friction free day from start to finish, and that all personal needs are met; such as making breakfast & lunch at the office, ordering food when out of the office, booking restaurants, any delivery requirements, running errands and booking activities (be it personal or business related).
- – Accompany CEO on all extensive oversees travel.
- – Own all admin responsibilities; such as booking all travel and creating itineraries, or submitting monthly expenses in a timely fashion. Creating and managing an online filing system of all presentations and reading materials.