Personal Assistant needed full time for a fast growing comedian/entertainer. General work hours are Monday through Friday 9am – 6pm, right now in Weho, and then will be in Brentwood. Must be OK for travel as well. At the moment there are no Health/Dental. But there is a 401K plan and Vacation/Holiday/Sick time off. Seeking to consider salary between 70K- 100K.
Looking for a highly motivated, positive, and confident assistant to support a high profile family/household. Candidate must be assertive and have prior experience as an assistant. Position is based in Los Angeles but candidate will possibly be needed to travel at the drop of a hat. Hours will vary on a weekly basis and candidate will be expected to work weeknights and weekends as needed. Looking for someone with a working knowledge of LA, a driver’s license, and a car. Discretion & confidentiality is a must. Candidates will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement and undergo a background check. Household management experience is a plus.
Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– Candidate’s responsibility is to follow directions, but also anticipate needs and complete all tasks necessary to streamline the couple’s lives so that they can focus on their crafts
– Must be detail oriented, communicate well, and have the ability to multitask and prioritize while allowing time for employer to maintain a creative workflow
– Must be EXTREMELY reliable-no last minute cancelling, self-sufficient, anticipate and prepare for the next step, thick skinned, motivated, ambitious, assertive, enthusiastic, positive, confident, and keep personal lives separate from the job
– By nature, be very flexible, hands-on and be capable multitasking in order to make things happen.
– Duties may occasionally include babysitting, tidying up and driving.
– Must be able to handle hectic work schedules. This includes working long hours and being on call and reasonably available at all times
– Manage different projects as needed and carry out all necessary research and follow through on personal tasks
– Scheduling and keeping calendar: booking appointments; setting up meetings
– Organizing events and travel and creating corresponding itineraries
– Keep up with the day-to-day correspondence between managers, agents, etc.
– Managing office and fan mail
– Social media updates/ideas
– Research ideas/inspiration
– Keep house and office stocked
– Personal errands
– Implement systems
– Schedule and oversee household vendors (maintenance, gardening, pool, etc.)
– Assist in maintaining schedule of household staff (housekeepers, nannies, etc.)
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
– Minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience
– Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
– Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with other staff and high-profile external contacts