Seeking a weekend personal assistant for entertainment based family. Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Hours would be anywhere from 8 – 12 hr days. Location would be up in Malibu. $15 p/hr.
Tasks would vary from week to week but would cover the following:
- Food Ordering & pick up
- Running errands
- Helping out with any events / dinners / guests
- Personal projects small or big
Candidate must have a can do attitude, work well in a team and alone, ready to get their hands dirty, should be organized with good and clear communication skills. This job has the potential to travel with the team for an extensive period of time.
Private High-Profile Family in Beverly Hills seeking an Estate Manager & Family/Personal Assistant
Seeking an Estate Manager & Family/Personal Assistant for a private high-profile family in Beverly Hills. As the Estate Manager, he/she will report to and work directly with the Principals to plan and execute the overall management of their properties and staff. As the FPA, he/she will support and manage a complex family schedule and be the point person for all communication with those outside the family home. He/she will also manage the Principal’s personal calendar and also work closely with the Executive Assistant, as well as the COO to help make the flow between home and work life seamless.
This role requires grace and tenacity under pressure and a positive-minded, “can do” attitude. No task is too small or too big. He/she will be working within a team, but will also need to be comfortable with project ownership across multiple areas of business. There is A LOT to juggle, so the candidate must be an excellent and organized multi-tasker and have an extremely high sense of attention to detail while still being able to see the bigger picture. Must understand how to read a room and how to intuit the Principals’ and family’s needs.
Previous experience working with a high-profile family is a plus, but not required. Overall, a positive attitude is a must and being a quick-learner with the experience and ability to jump into a quickly moving flow with established structures.
The position is Monday-Saturday (Saturday being a half day.) Must have flexibility with working some holidays. Salary will be between 85K- 120K plus benefits.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of properties
- Daily schedule / status / calendaring and e-mails
- Personal appointments, reservations, children’s schedule, nanny schedule
- Owner of Principal’s personal calendar
- Manage vendors & contractors & oversee any repair or construction work
- Multiple car maintenance
- Maintain the house manuals
- Pet care
- Travel coordination (airline tickets, greeters, hotel arrangements, transpo, food requests, packing, etc.)
- Airport runs (pick up / drop off)
- Managing staff scheduling
- Supporting and managing family entertaining
- Personal gift buying
- Maintain household & grocery inventory & supplies
- Running errands as necessary
- Manage food delivery w/out-of-house personal chef
- Direct supervisor for the 2ndpersonal assistant
- Submit monthly business & personal expenses
- Submit petty cash expenses
- Manage multiple properties across the country
- Research and facilitate renovations
- Birthdays & anniversaries management & gift wrapping/bagging
- Event / guest planning
- Liaise between business coordinators
- Coordinating with other team members
- Adept and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with home AV systems and basic troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of tech, especially Apple devices, and basic troubleshooting skills
- Thrives working within a team but is confident managing projects on their own across multiple areas of business
- Very strong, positive work ethic
- MUST work with the utmost discretion and respect in protecting the family’s privacy
- Proven track record of discretion, honesty, loyalty and trust worthiness
- Experience in the service industry is a huge plus
Client presently in a rental house and will be doing a complicated move the week of May 27th (moving things, pets and kids from rental as well as from two different storage facilities!) They have a great housekeeper and an excellent nanny but my nanny will be gone from the 5th of June on and I think it will need some help for around 3 weeks starting on May 28 and ending on around June 14.Seeking a really bright, switched on and capable person to pick three weeks of work to assist with everything from unpacking and organizing to running to get lunch or even driving kids if client is tied up. Up to $30 take home
A lovely family in Beverlywood, who has had a nanny for the last 5 years and is now leaving, is looking for a full time nanny to join their family. This is a Monday through Friday position for 2 boys (ages 3 and 5). Hours are 10am-7pm with some flexibility with notice of course. The ideal person is someone who really loves kids, has patience and wants to play, who has a car and drivers license to do school pick ups, is a US citizen, and is willing to do light housework (there is a housekeeper a few days a week). We are seeking someone who can and is OK with doing laundry, load and unload the dishwasher, take out the trash, make beds, organize toys, and pantry, cooking for the kids and sometimes meal prepping for the us too.The boys are very energetic so great energy. Someone who has excellent English skills is huge too. Ideally seeking to $20-$24 an hour
A really awesome family with identical twin boys, who are super active, and smart, seeks a dynamic family assistant/nanny. The parents are super hard working and dad travels so we need someone who is flexible and most of all is capable of keeping the kids running and the house humming. Mom is a writer/producer on the west side, and dad is also in TV. They are super busy and just want to be sure that their needs are attended to so that they can focus on the kids on the weekends. The day will start about 1/2pm or so. Grocery shopping, errands, and organizing, as well as laundry for kids, and ensuring their sports/activities are set for travel each day after school. Also, seeking someone who is OK and comfortable making light healthy dinners. The kids will eat earlier, parents can have later. The hours can be longer if the kids are off school so flex is key. There is a housekeeper there two times a week but we do want someone who is OK doing laundry for kids as it arises during the week, will clean cooking and dinner dishes, and will ensure that the house is tidy and together when mom and dad walk in from their long day of work. The kids are also quite bright and ask many interesting questions. The ideal person for the family is someone who is thoughtful in how they answer the kids, and will also communicate with the parents and just share what the boys are asking about and or talking about during there day. It doesn’t have to be crazy reporting but just someone who can communicate with the parents since they are out working. $25 take home an hour.
A WONDERFUL, fast paced, well connected and growing hair stylist who works with someone the biggest nemesis seeking a smart and effective assistant. The client is growing by leaps and bounds so there is ample opportunity to grow IF you are able to show that you are smart thinking, a problem solver, truly adept at managing a variety of needs. Job duties include but are not limited to the below. general hours are about 9am – 5pm or 6pm depending on needs. MUST be able to work within a team and autonomously. MUST have excellent references, a clean background and driving check. MUST want to come to work and get stuff done but work with people who will always make you smile.
- Project management of varying projects
- Correspondence / responding to emails
- Running errands
- Scheduling appointments
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be self motivated
- Must be able to establish priorities
- Must be able to meet deadline
- Ability to work as a team player or work independently
- Hard worker
- Proficient on Mac, must work with power point, and excel
A lovely family with 2 kids, a boy and a girl , ages 7 and 9 seek a nanny/family assistant. Their last nanny was there for 5 years and has decided to make some changes. The ideal person will be bale to do household chores of grocery shopping, running errands, making appointments, watching dogs, etc. but also be able to pick up the kids from school, bring them to after school activities, take them home, feed them dinner, do homework with them, get them ready for bed. Hours are 11-7 or 12-8pm with babysitting at least 1 night per week. We are seeking someone who is a true go getter, problem solver, and is kind, warm, responsible. Someone fun who can really connect with the kids. Must be a dog lover as there are 3 small greyhounds. Ideally someone can stay with these dogs too when they are out of town. $25 – $30 an hour based on experience and work history.
Very busy mom of 2 needs a great and mature Nanny who can help with her 2 kids in the afternoons. 2pm- 8pm + a little flex if she has an event. This actress is needing someone to do pick ups and drive her kids to activities, feed them snacks, prepare kid’s dinner, help with homework etc. Looking for someone with great common sense who is upbeat and a great driver. Most of the time you will be spending with the son who is 8 and very active. The daughter is at dance M-F every day after school so you will pick her up from school, give her a snack and drop her at dance. You will then spend the rest of the time with her son. Ideal candidate is bright and likes to hang with an 8 year old, is super responsible and can sometimes help with errands.
Looking for someone who really loves kids, has patience and wants to play with 2 active and energetic boys (age 5 and 3)
Monday- Friday 10-7pm with some flexibility if parents going to dinner etc.
Ideal candidate has a car and perfect record- as you will do school pick ups, is a US citizen, and is willing to do light housework (they do have a housekeeper a few days a week).Other duties will include laundry, load and unload the dishwasher, take out the trash, make beds and keeping the house tidy, cooking kid’s meals and sometimes prepping dinner for the parents.
This person needs to have great english and be smart and thoughtful!
This is a loving and fun family looking to have a warm, smart, energetic and caring nanny join our family.
A fully independent agency driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon. We do this thru a multi-faceted approach inclusive of event curation, brand experiences and influencer marketing.
Existing at this intersection allows us to create, develop and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest. The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future within culture.
Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members; ensure hiring practices maintain quality of staff and culture
- Design and implement onboarding, new employee training and ongoing education programs
- Hold reviews and course correct managers as well as team members
- Plan, organize and lead teams for internal initiatives and ensure accountability
- Ensure staff is well informed of current processes and tools
- Set financial and operational goals and measure against them
- Ensure margin targets are maintained as revenue grows
- Manage scope in a mutually beneficial way for the company and client
- Ensure accounting and operational data is accurate
- Ensure project and retainer scopes of work are set up to meet strategic goals (e.g. profitability or sales)
- Work with Project Managers to forecast schedules, determine priorities and allocate tasks
- Ensure necessary resources (e.g. office space, people, support functions) are available so the company can operate effectively
- Oversee all non-ordinary course tasks (e.g. negotiate senior level contracts and client agreements, procurement and vendor negotiations) so company can focus on clients and growth
- 7+ years of experience in an Operations (or similar) role
- Agency and startup experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter who can thrive with minimal direction
- Highly organized, results-driven, team player
- Demonstrated experience leading people
- Working knowledge of finance/accounting, HR, business strategy, and legal
Salary up to 200K for the right person!