Looking for a Thanksgiving helper to help keep kitchen tidy, do dishes and help clear plates for a thanksgiving dinner for 15
$20/hour- $25/hour and a delicious meal!
Hours 3pm-until finished (prob around 8pm).
Looking for an upbeat and smart PA to work for a very busy producer (lives in WEHO and works in Calabasas). Must have your own car and be happy to drive. This job will be helping the Principal in all areas of her busy personal life from errands, shopping, home organizational projects, setting all appointments, arranging travel, getting car fixed etc. Need a great attitude and someone who enjoys the personal errands. This is a really flex schedule and she will guarantee 25 hours a week. She also has a home in Ojai so may be asked to drive there on occasion as well. Must have a reliable car!
Unique newly-created opportunity for someone several years out of college to join a 2-year-old boutique venture capital firm in Manhattan (Madison & 60th) that specializes in the heath/beauty/fashion upscale lifestyle space to support the Founder/CEO’s two senior-level Executive/Personal Assistants. This Junior Assistant role is designed for someone who is eager, smart, focused, motivated, poised, discreet, honest, has natural organizational ability and excellent computer skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where each day is different and priorities are ever-changing and at the same time possesses a “no job too big or t00 small” attitude and is desirous of taking on more and more responsibility as the role evolves from that of a junior position into a true third EA/PA. Ideal candidate is keenly interested in and has an affinity for upscale fashion/food/beauty/health/lifestyle and enjoys working in a small, team-based entrepreneurial culture. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: greet guests, answer phones and take messages, update databases, internet research, prepare expense reports, keep petty cash, maintain inventory of office supplies, gift-buying, run errands and special projects as assigned. Starting salary to $85K (DOE) with lots of room to grow & full benefits package and annual bonus opportunity. Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and live within a reasonable commuting distance to Manhattan.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not PDF) along with a letter of introduction to Info@thegrapevinela.com
2pm-10pm on Thanksgiving!
Housekeeper/cleaner/Assistant to help a family with their Thanksgiving evening! 25 GUESTS. No cooking needed. We need someone to help clean up and keep house and kitchen tidy, clear plates etc.
Looking for a Nanny for the following hours:
Guarantee 26 hours a week!
Monday, Tues and Thurs 8:30am-1:30pm
Wed and Fri 8:30am-2:30pm with some flexibility.
The couple is totally open and flex if these set hours don’t work!
1 3 month old boy, 1 65lb calm golden doodle. Parents work from a home office on the property. Need someone to help with baby boy as well as tidy the house/ do laundry and some cleaning while he naps.
(Hours negotiable) You will be covering for the current Assistant who goes on maternity leave November 1st. Ideal person will cover her desk and duties which would include running errands, making appointments, keeping schedules organized, handling orders and returns, gift wrapping, organizing, filing, general office work. Ideally M-F partial days but could also do 3 full days a week. Temp position until about March 1st roughly. $25/hour. Would love to trial first. Must be super organized and can keep on top of task list. Based out of home office. Both must be dog friendly with clean driving record as well.
Weekend Driver – Hours will vary but roughly 10AM-5pm/6PM Saturday and Sunday to drive to activities, run some errands. Kids are older (3 girls 9 and 13 year old TWINS). This is more of a DRIVER role but must love kids and dogs!
$25-$30- LONG TERM- every weekend different, a lot going on. Errands or pick up dinner. We supply a car!
Must have experience as a DRIVER! This is not a nanny job. Ideal candidate is calm and responsible with a perfect driving record and driving references!
Salary is 80K-90K + benefits. Must be 100% flex and avail to TRAVEL!! Ideal candidate is SHARP, confident, cultured and worldly. Looking for a 2 year commitment. Must have Entertainment or Music experience and understand the industry. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the necessary experience.
- Provide Wake-up Calls for the Artist everyday unless instructed otherwise by Artist.
- Manage Artist’s personal schedule, including grooming, training, massage, dinners, and other personal appointments.
- Combine Artist’s personal schedule with Artist’s business schedule (from Master Calendar) and send to Artist daily via text message, and review with Artist as requested.
- Coordinate daily meals, which may include communication with Chef and/or restaurant pick-up/delivery
- Develop relationships with business owners and VIPs in various cities in order to facilitate Artists’ various requests.
STYLING & GLAM
- Be aware of scheduled glam squad (stylist, make-up, grooming, nail technician, etc.)
- Consult Artist at fittings, photo shoots, video shoots, etc.
- Style Artist as needed when stylist is not available.
TRAVEL & DAY-TO-DAY COMMUNICATION
• Travel with Artist to all business related functions unless instructed otherwise by Artist- domestic and international.
- Maintain full knowledge of lodging, ground transportation, and air travel confirmations for Artist at all times.
- Research restaurants and dietary options prior to travel.
- Maintain travel kit of necessities (see checklist).
- Communicate with hotel staff, drivers, and airline personnel as needed on the road, to ensure smooth travel for Artist.
- Manage all “day of” travel changes while on the road.
- Work with EA/Project Manager to update all Artists’ Riders every
6 months or as requested by Artist.
- Track spending, petty cash, and receipts to provide reports monthly to Project Manager.
- Ensure Artist arrives on time to all confirmed commitments; and notify designated Point of Contact if Artist will be arriving late for any reason.
- Ensure all Rider deal terms are adhered to; and attempt to resolve/settle any issues that arise on the road. If a discrepancy cannot be settled, notify Artist & Management prior to Artist fulfilling the engagement.
- Ensure Artist fulfills all deliverables by recommending timelines and creating necessary reminders directly for Artist.
- Communicate daily with EA/Project Manager regarding schedule changes, concerns, and timelines. Meet with EA/Project Manager & Artist regularly to discuss itinerary, goals or concerns for upcoming obligations.
- Secure contact information for key individuals on the road to add to database, and make the appropriate introductions to the internal team based on the nature of the contact.
- Work with Management to ensure that all research for TV/ Film Roles are complete (Character CD). As requested, find inspirational images/ references for character.
- Once EA/Project Manager coordinates Artist’s living accommodations on set, locate nearest restaurants, grocery options, trainers and gyms, studios, etc.
• Coordinate amenities needed for Artist at studio and accompany artist to recording sessions as requested.
• Ensure that Artist is prepared for speech (lecture notes, key facts, names of special guests in the audience, etc).
- Ensure key contacts are shared with the appropriate line of business to support overall success of company goals (shared business contacts immediately after events).
- Relay messages, images, ideas from Artist for social media, website, and other marketing outlets.
- Be aware of Artist at all times.
- Step in to control a situation when necessary (get security, state
that Artists has to leave, decline photos on Artist behalf).
- Remain courteous and professional to fans at all times, even when stepping in to control a situation.