This job is a combination of Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, and House Management. Based out of a home office on the West side of Los Angeles for a high profileUHNW family in West LA. Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level staff. Up to 80K plus some monies towards benefits. Monday through Friday 830am- 530pm with flex as needed.
Executive Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
· Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
· Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
· Arranges travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed.
· Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
· Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for principle
· Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
· Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
· Prepares information and research for executive needs
· Trains, manages, and supervises lower-level assistants, clerical staff, and receptionists
Executive Assistant Skills
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
· Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
· Self-directed and able to work without supervision
· Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
· Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members
· Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
· Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
Executive Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree
· Three to five years’ prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management, or related field
· Proficient computer skills, including MAC, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred