A prolific and dynamic President of Production/Creative at an exceptional production company seeks a super smart, savvy Executive Assistant. This executive is wonderful and warm but does seek someone sharp and in tune with the administrative needs for a fast -moving desk.
We are only considering someone who has 2 plus years of experience in entertainment coming off an elevated level desk at an agency, production company, studio, management firm. Familiarity with film is an absolute MUST! Knowing the names of the players, agents/managers/talent, writers, etc. is key. The role calls for someone who is incredibly detail oriented, is an epic problem solver on one’s own, and is able think 10 steps ahead at all times regarding all areas of this executive’s very busy schedule. Will be adept and comfortable interfacing with executives at all levels (top down) internally and externally as well as talent. With proven success, after some time, and showing a true work ethic, there may be growth in this company as they are expanding rapidly.
Monday through Friday 8:30am – 7pm, Century City. Considering people in the range of salary between 45K – 65K plus benefits. Please send a resume in WORD (NOT PDF) if your experience is a true match and has at least 2 plus years of experience on a more senior desk in the entertainment/film world. MUST be able to make a 1-2 year commitment as well.
Seeking a truly hard working, multi faceted Personal /Executive Assistant who has lots of experience in entertainment, fashion and is exceptionally detailed and organized but has a great sense of humor and a huge smile. MUST have worked for another high profile person or knows the demands of the ever changing schedule of someone who is in the limelight, has a huge family life and a very busy and fast growing business. MUST have thick skin and be able to perform things quickly and sometimes without much notice. Knows how to deal with glam teams, business people, family, social life and will always represent in the best light possible. Monday through Friday 9am – 7pm. 90K- 100K plus some benefits.
Ideal person will work with office team (family office and business office, will liaise with house manager — for nannies/HSKPS’, errands and such. Will for the most part be a true right hand and side body PA for the principle. Be available 24/7. Must be on hand during events planned to oversee even on holidays. (this is crucial during holidays like Thanksgiving when they host). Must have thick skin and take direction well. Strong skills in problem solving, resourceful, organized, willing to roll up their sleeves and do what is needed, zero ego re: any task needed and calm under pressure. Must drive and have a vehicle and proof of car insurance and a clean driving record. Looking for long term placement. Must have a list of references from personal to professional.
SEEKING PERSONAL ASSISTANT/HOUSE MANAGER
Seeking personal assistant/house manager for 30-35 hours per week assisting amazing family in Hancock Park with things like weekly grocery shopping, getting lunches, scheduling dog groomer to come to house, scheduling home maintenance, scheduling car washes, managing family calendar, booking travel, mailing Amazon returns, occasionally helping with office matters like sending invoices to employer’s clients. Very busy family, many moving parts.
Outgoing assistant works Tues, Weds, Thurs from 10am to 6pm but seeking someone who can do at least 4 days per week with 7 hours per day, or 5 days per week with 6 hours per day. Flexible except important to have consistent hours and must be able to walk dog at 3pm and feed dogs and cat at 5pm on work days.
You’d be working at the home with a beloved housekeeper who’s been here for 20 years. (Prior assistant was here for 2 years. And before him, the assistant was here for 20 years). Client has a husband who is at work all day and two college-age children who live at home but assistant rarely interacts with them. Client is interior decorator who works out of home with staff of about 5 people out of a home office.
Seeking someone super cool and *super nice,* because that’s the vibe here. Team player who is patient with a “can do” personality– no task too big or small. Honest and easygoing and a good listener. Pay is hourly between 22-27 per hour depending on experience with sick time and paid vacation but no healthcare at this time, maybe a stipend later.
*MUST LOVE ANIMALS (We have three dogs and a cat).
*MUST HAVE GREAT REFERENCES.
*MUST HAVE RELIABLE CAR.
*MUST BE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO IS KIND TO WAITERS ETC.
*NOT A JOB FOR A BEGINNER.
*NOT A GREAT JOB FOR AN ACTOR WHO HAS TO LEAVE FOR AUDITIONS.
VERY BUSY HOUSEHOLD IS IN NEED OF A 2ND ASSISTANT BASED OUT OF HER HOME OFFICE IN BRENTWOOD! EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT. THE OFFICE IS BASED ON THEIR PROPERTY AND YOU WILL BE REPORTING DIRECTLY TO THE 1ST ASSISTANT (WHO IS GREAT). THIS BUSY ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY NEEDS SOMEONE TO BACK UP THE 1ST IN ALL AREAS PERTAINING TO THE HOUSEHOLD AND HOME OFFICE. DUTIES INCLUDE; MANAGING HOUSEHOLD, MANAGING STAFF, HELPING OVERSEE 3 PROPERTIES, HANDLING TROUBLESHOOTING AND ALL IT NEEDS (MUST BE VERY TECH SAVVY), UPDATING CONTACTS, PUTTING DOCUMENTS IN DROP BOX AND ALL ADMIN AS WELL AS PERSONAL NEEDS.
Ideal candidate is low key, calm, computer savvy and extremely organized! This is a very private family so ideal candidate is very discreet, knows when to speak and knows when to quietly work and keep to him/herself.
9-6PM + some flex if needed. (not 24/7) NO ACTORS or WRITERS PLEASE!!
60K- 65K + benefits.
Must be extremely tech and computer savvy and have strong working knowledge of all of the below:
MS Office (Word, Excel)
Apple (Pages, Numbers)
iTunes, iCloud Drive, iCal
iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac (iMac and MacBook Pro)
Meticulous House Manager/Personal Assistant for High Profile Family in Pacific Palisades
A high profile family in the LA area is looking for a top-notch house manager / family assistant. The placement will be extremely organized and be able to manage multiple projects and tasks while delivering impeccable service to the family.
- Oversee the daily operations of luxury (informal) home, interior and grounds
- Ensuring that all areas of the houses are properly organized, stocked and presentable at all times
- Staff management; conducting walk-throughs and ensuring all deficiencies are corrected, systems implemented and continuously improved
- Extensive family calendar management for Principals and Children (intricate, high volume)
- HR and payroll administrative duties
- Managing and editing (improving) all House Manuals and Housekeeping Guides
- Extensive Health and Wellness research (vitamins, supplements, best practices)
- Managing and editing highly detailed Vitamin and Supplement daily dosage spreadsheets for each family member
- Supervise house renovation projects
- Vendor Management including sourcing, negotiations and payments
- Interfacing with Business Office, overseeing house bill payments (check preparation, bill paying on Quicken
- Assisting with travel planning and managing staff errands
- Supporting the Principals with any and all day-to-day tasks
- Inventory, shopping and processing online returns
- Extremely detailed and organized
- Able to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Must be energetic, proactive, and resourceful.
- Able to communicate/propose effective solutions to the Principals
- A strong work ethic, with a nothing is too small or too big attitude
- Solid knowledge of Quicken
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Apple Platforms and Workflow management software (Wunderlist, Asana)
- Meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail; excellent follow-through and follow-up skills.
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Monday through Friday typically (some weekends required through rare)
- Needs to be flexible with hours but usually 9am to 6pm
- Salary DOE $100,000
- Health Insurance stipend provided
- 10 paid vacation days per year and major Holidays
Private High-Profile Family in Beverly Hills seeking an Estate Manager & Family/Personal Assistant
Seeking an Estate Manager & Family/Personal Assistant for a private high-profile family in Beverly Hills. As the Estate Manager, he/she will report to and work directly with the Principals to plan and execute the overall management of their properties and staff. As the FPA, he/she will support and manage a complex family schedule and be the point person for all communication with those outside the family home. He/she will also manage the Principal’s personal calendar and also work closely with the Executive Assistant, as well as the COO to help make the flow between home and work life seamless.
This role requires grace and tenacity under pressure and a positive-minded, “can do” attitude. No task is too small or too big. He/she will be working within a team, but will also need to be comfortable with project ownership across multiple areas of business. There is A LOT to juggle, so the candidate must be an excellent and organized multi-tasker and have an extremely high sense of attention to detail while still being able to see the bigger picture. Must understand how to read a room and how to intuit the Principals’ and family’s needs.
Previous experience working with a high-profile family is a plus, but not required. Overall, a positive attitude is a must and being a quick-learner with the experience and ability to jump into a quickly moving flow with established structures.
The position is Monday-Friday Must have flexibility with working some holidays. Salary will beep to 120K plus benefits.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of properties
- Daily schedule / status / calendaring and e-mails
- Personal appointments, reservations, children’s schedule, nanny schedule
- Owner of Principal’s personal calendar
- Manage vendors & contractors & oversee any repair or construction work
- Multiple car maintenance
- Maintain the house manuals
- Pet care
- Travel coordination (airline tickets, greeters, hotel arrangements, transpo, food requests, packing, etc.)
- Airport runs (pick up / drop off)
- Managing staff scheduling
- Supporting and managing family entertaining
- Personal gift buying
- Maintain household & grocery inventory & supplies
- Running errands as necessary
- Manage food delivery w/out-of-house personal chef
- Direct supervisor for the 2ndpersonal assistant
- Submit monthly business & personal expenses
- Submit petty cash expenses
- Manage multiple properties across the country
- Research and facilitate renovations
- Birthdays & anniversaries management & gift wrapping/bagging
- Event / guest planning
- Liaise between business coordinators
- Coordinating with other team members
- Adept and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with home AV systems and basic troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of tech, especially Apple devices, and basic troubleshooting skills
- Thrives working within a team but is confident managing projects on their own across multiple areas of business
- Very strong, positive work ethic
- MUST work with the utmost discretion and respect in protecting the family’s privacy
- Proven track record of discretion, honesty, loyalty and trust worthiness
- Experience in the service industry is a huge plus
Looking for a smart, trustworthy and very detailed PA to assist in a busy home! Ideal candidate loves being behind the scenes and making everything super organized and running smoothly. This home needs some TLC and a consistent person there to handle all the inventory, projects, vendors, errands and anything that pops up. Must be an animal lover as the owners have 4 dogs and 3 cats who you will also be helping with. This job is a real jack/jill of all trades who can handle things as they arise, put out fires, find solutions and go with the flow!
Up to 65K + benefits.
Looking for a great, hardworking and very detailed Exec/ Personal Assistant to assist a very busy woman and her partner with a tech start up! You will be responsible for heavy admin work, making the office is running smoothly, handling all calendaring, travel and meetings as well as some personal duties for them. Must be extremely tech savvy, know how to run social media and be able to work at times alone in the office. This job is for someone who has interest in the tech/start up world but has no ego when it comes to personal assistant tasks.
Salary UP to 65K + stipend towards benefits! Looking to hire ASAP!
Client who own movie distribution company and is an actor who travels is seeking a PART TIME EA who is excellent with Excel. He has approx 20 contracts that have to be filled out and logged every month. The contracts include film details, sale amounts, dates, etc. You will work primarily from your own home. It will be about 15 hours/week (or however long it takes to complete each contract/day). As the relationship grows, more responsibilities may be added.
Must pay attention to details, as each contract sale is a lot of money and you have to be extremely trustworthy of course, to be viewing all this information. EA will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
*The work is not hard, but you will have to follow a format and make sure all of the details are 100% accurate.
Main qualities are to be reliable and responsive. And pay attention to details!
$25-$30/hour on the books!