The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining calm, proactive, resourceful & efficient. Multi-tasking is a must with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential to this position. Strong verbal communication skills & attention to details are equally important.
- Great writing, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent management skills as well as strong written & verbal skills required
- Experience in creation of Keynote presentations
- Strong knowledge of MAC, MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge on Internet usage, strong ability to use Internet as a resource.
- Answer/screen phone calls & direct all incoming calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Must be discrete & maintain absolute confidentiality as this position handles sensitive information.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to copying, faxing, mailing & filing.
- Set-up & coordinate meetings, travel logistics for company
- Help capture content for social media & must be proficient on all social media platforms.
- Run offsite errands as needed
- Bachelors degree
- At least (3) years experience in general office responsibilities & procedures.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently or on a team & take initiative
- Strong written & verbal skills required
- Ability to prioritize
- Must be able to interact with poise & professional demeanor with people of all levels within & outside the company
- Enthusiastic team spirit & positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Assist with events, including organizing and welcoming guests
Salary 60K + Stipend towards benefits.
on call and not for a clock watcher
Up to 80K+ DOE + stipend.
Very busy Singer/Songwriter looking for a top notch TRAVEL PA! Must have experience working in Entertainment with talent and traveling with your boss! This is a 24/7 on call type of job and every day is different. This is not for the clock watcher as you will be assisting your boss on tour, for all events and shows around the world! Exciting opportunity to work with a nice and demanding boss who has so much going on! Hours vary daily depending on what’s going on. This job is for a PA who makes their job their top priority! Homes in Sherman Oaks and London and you will be expected to travel to both and ensure that they are staffed, stocked and running smoothly. Duties will include everything from errands to planning vacations, to traveling on tour and making sure your boss has everything needed at all times. Ideal candidate is very proactive, thinks 5 steps ahead of your boss, has a great attitude, polished, can interact with music professionals and is completely flexible with your schedule.
One of the top tier International music and entertainment management firms is seeking an executive to run all artists and brand management. We are looking for a Brand Manager who will work with the unique needs and challenges of the clients to deliver full service, on or off-site brand relation support. Will be able to create and fulfill lasting relationships on behalf of clients with major brands. Will be innovative in ideas, will have a proven track record of creating partnerships, management of partnerships. MUST have at least 5 plus years of experience as an executive in this precise area. 85K plus 20% of net profit participation,plus excellent benefits.
This position will be responsible for co-managing day-to-day operations for a growing pop artist. You will manage all day-today needs and work with the management company. Will be liaising with touring partners, in-house marketing/PR coordination, and brand partnership obligations. The ideal candidate will be a creative, intelligent and driven team player. He/she will thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Top candidates will provide examples of prior leadership and growth within past positions. Prior music industry experience is required. May also be given other clients as well. Based in Hollywood will pay up to 100K plus excellent benefits. Fantastic company.
• Manage budgets, timelines, and deliverables for short- and long-term projects alike across all sectors of an artist’s career (including, but not limited to, music, touring, brand partnerships, digital, and marketing activations) and communicating updates to rest of team accordingly
• Interface with booking agency for the roll-out of all live dates, including, but not limited to, asset creation and approval, PR opportunities, streaming and broadcast logistics, and meet & greets
• Create and execute PR strategy in conjunction with publicist team
• Plan and execute marketing activations with brand partners for live events and festivals
• Secure in-market signage and media buys for international touring priorities, including for festivals and hard-ticket plays
• Follow new technologies, promotional outlets, media partners and music trends, bringing new opportunities to the team
• 3+ years in music management or music related field
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong understanding of social media, tour strategy, marketing tools and trends
• Basic skills with Photoshop and video editing are preferred
• Availability to answer calls/texts/emails from artists on weekends & problem solve in the event touring emergencies emerge
An international entertainment company that focus on music and is now also producing in the Film/TV sectors, seeks a hard working and super organized EA to work with the GM and the CEO. This role calls for someone with NO ego, who is OK running errands, working the desk, ensuring that, with the GM the office, is run properly and that the CEO has all of their needs met. There is room for growth for someone who proves themselves. MUST have some experience working in a busy office.
40K- 50K plus benefits.
A prolific manager for film and TV clients, who is also a producer seeks a dynamic, energetic, on the ball EA. This role calls for someone who has preferably worked at a talent agency or at another management company and knows well the drill of a fast paced office. We seek someone who knows the players, who keeps their finger on the pulse, and who WANTS to grow. For the right person with the right work ethic there is room for pretty fast advancement. In the meantime though you must be a savvy and good assistant. Typical duties: rolling calls, managing ever changing schedule/calendar, expense reports, assist with knowing information and projects around town and so on. Great company with excellent benefits and other perks. Up to 65K
The co-founder of a tech -start up and one of the worlds largest peer to peer software sales programs seeks a real go getter of an EA/PA. Terrific person moving from London to LA. He seeks someone who is knowledgable of the LA scene, knows how to maneuver around LA but is also a truly gifted EA/PA. The role calls for someone who can do 70% EA work/30% PA work. Management of schedules/calendars, setting busy travel, doing expenses, interfacing with internal teams, external business people, correspondence and so on. We need someone who is quick on their feet, thinks like a true admin. Knows how to set up schedules with time for travel (between meetings — thinking about part time etc), knows how to get into good restaurants, is connected, knows how to communicate on behalf of the client. Is aware of time zones and such. Just thinking everything through. The person work is more “desk” oriented but want someone who can manage their whole life. Ideal person will have worked at the highest levels and with busy Presidents or C level people. THERE IS TRAVEL ONCE A MONTH!
Salary 75K – 105K DOE.
The office is in downtown LA as well as WeHo so must be able to work out of either location.
Personal Assistant for UHNW client with interests in aircrafts
This role could be either PT or FT depending on the person interested.
Salary: $30-$40 an hour
An UHNW client has an avid interest in planes (they have a jet), helicopters race cars and such seeks an assistant. Since this is a new role they were hoping to find someone PT, however, for the right person, they will consider FT. The ideal person will know how t create systems, and know how to make life easier for someone who has not had a personal assistant before. The role will entail errands, management of calendars, working closely with the wife’s PA and the business managers. General hours are open Monday through Friday. All open to conversation.
The COO/Creative Director of FENTY (the amazing line with Rihanna) is looking for a super human, amazingly detailed Executive Assistant to manager her day to day needs. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT the client directly. We share this information to allow you to get a sense of the brand and how demanding the role will be. They are a lovely company to work with however the role is very busy and demanding and requires someone who is able to manage MANY moving parts at all times. The day to day is ensuring that this executive is where they need to be at all times, so management of a very hectic schedule/calendar that is ever changing. It is managing a ton of travel, although tends to be the same cities so therefore the same flights, hotels, car service etc. We need a dynamo in the detail department. Making sure that the complexities of time zones is always accounted for when scheduling meetings and so on. This role also calls for someone with teflon skin in the sense that you will manage their needs but also be the first line of defense for all team members trying to get to this executive. Lastly, CAN NOT be star struck ever. As you can imagine, all kinds of people drop by so must be able to handle yourself. The offices are very cool in a beautiful home where there is use of the gym. Hours are 9am – 630pm with flex as needed and always being on text/emails. 60K-70K plus benefits and bonuses at their discretion.