A multi-dimensional professional: media executive, producer, brand strategist, innovation consultant, social entrepreneur, impact investor & philanthropist with a very dynamic and fluid life in NYC is seeking a strong, multi-facteted Executive/Personal Assistant. The principal is involved within a few companies and sectors that includes a film fund, a social impact venture fund and a consulting arm. The ideal person is savvy, scrappy in that they do know the basic admin needs but also has good problem solving skills, know show to think in an anticipatory way, has no ego and is willing to be very fluid in all ways. We need someone who is able to work with the principal but will also work more closely with the chief of staff who has risen through the ranks. We seek someone who is global in their perspective, is keenly aware of social matters, current events and enjoys thinking about the world from many lenses. There are the mundane traditional needs of the role such as calendar/schedule management, desk work, hosting and preparing for meetings, research, invoicing, calls and so on. But the position also requires someone who can think outside of the box, knows how to work on the go -whether at the office or at co working clubs. This is a Monday through Friday positions 8am – 7pm but also seeks someone who can be flexible as needed and on call via text and emails. Depending on experience open to consideration for applicants between 50K – 100K plus benefits.
- Mac proficient
- Need fluency of Google Suite — calendar, drive, email, docs, sheets etc.
- Other tools we use: Dropbox, Trello, Quickbooks, Airtable, Squarespace, Keynote,
- Complex, ever-changing, and strategic calendar management
- International Travel research and booking with particular requirements
- Intricate invoice tracking and payment management
- Plan and host meetings and convenings
- Event planning and coordination; project management
- Light errands as needed
Soft Skills and Tasks:
- Polished confidence in your own style, while learning their culture, is a must
- Never stop learning and growing while mastering the tasks on your plate
- Understand the importance of your work — you will provide the foundation on which a highly agile, loving team operates
- Be really good at whatever you do: We believe that how you do anything is how you do everything
- We garner trust through actions rather than words and expect you to be similarly discerning of us
- Give and receive feedback gracefully, intentionally, and carefully
- Communicate openly about where you are, what you need, and how we can help; we will do the same.