The Executive offices of a high profile entrepreneur’s office in NYC seeks a proven talent for their Director of Food and Beverage. You have a proven track record of success in restaurant management in the chicest and most notable restaurants BUT also are interested and well versed on the culinary side as well. Will work closely with the Executive Chef to create menus that reflect current culinary trends, cater to the tastes of the office and the Executive team and is keenly aware of the likes and dislikes of the Chairman of the office.
As Director of Food and Beverage you’re as passionate about business as you are about food. Their complexities are well suited for your high energy and commitment to excellence. Elevating the guest experience and achieving maximum flow through the office and the kitchen are welcome challenges. As Director of Food and Beverage you will • Oversee all aspects of food and beverage operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of food and beverage management, including kitchen, lounge and catering operations, staffing, and budget and forecast management. • Provide the vision, leadership and strategy to inspire your associates to deliver exceptional service. You have a strong food and beverage management background and an obvious passion for hospitality. You execute successful food and beverage programs that are well received y the office and the chairman, understand the financials and budgets, coordinate with the chef on menus all the itms. Help oversee food and operational safeties. • Establish procedures and timeframes for conducting inventory. Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment. • Maintain procedures to (1) ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory, and equipment, (2) ensure the security of monies, credit and financial transactions, (3) replenish supplies, inventory, uniforms, etc. in a timely and efficient manner, and (4) to minimize waste and pilferage. • Ensure that all food and beverage equipment, including but not limited to sinks, hoods, coolers, freezers, etc., are in proper operational condition and are cleaned on a regular basis. Ensure that all food and beverage facilities including spaces are cleaned, vacuumed, and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify Engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs. Ensure all staff is properly trained on quality and service standards and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions. Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination.
Monday through Friday 7am – 4pm or 8am – 6pm — Salary open for the right person plus benefits.
A seasoned, high level entrepreneur who has been in business for many years as the chairman of their company, seeks a new Executive Chef for their offices in NYC. The client is accustomed to eating at the finest, coolest, restaurants all over the world and seeks someone who loves food, has their finger on the pulse of cool new things in the gourmet culinary world yet also knows how to run the “culinary business” for this office. In this role you would have to be open to a schedule of either 7am – 4pm or 8am – 6pm Monday through Friday, depending on the needs of the chairman, the office, and any events that will be taking place. Monday through Friday Breakfast and Lunch is served to the company of about 250 people. Breakfast primarily consists of “continental” style breakfast but also offers “made to order’ for the executives. Lunch generally offers a few selections as well as made to order for the executives as well. The executive Chef will manager two other chefs, as well as sous chefs and other help. Executive Chef will be responsible for creation of menus that are keeping with the current themes of healthy and on trend. The Executive Chef will also assist with a variety of events. MUST have worked in very high end restaurants for a few years. The Executive Chef will keep a finger on the pulse of the Chairman and the executives to ensure that they are happy and satisfied and will foresee any issues in the dining experience sector.
Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities, modify menus and create new ones that are aimed at healthy, hearty, gourmet and satisfying, estimate food costs/labor costs etc, supervise kitchen staff, arrange purchases and work closely with the Director of Food and Beverage, manage kitchen staff, rectify and address all issues and complaints, ensure food presentation is perfect at all times, comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations/safety standards, aware of time cards and overall will set the standard of excellence and positivity at all times.
Proven working experience as Executive Chef in a very high profile restaurant(s), excellent record of kitchen management, ability spot and resolve problems efficiently, capable of delegating and managing multiple tasks, communication and leadership skills, keeping up with cooking trends and best practices, BC Degree in Culinary Science is a plus as well as working knowledge of restaurant software programs.
A multi-dimensional professional: media executive, producer, brand strategist, innovation consultant, social entrepreneur, impact investor & philanthropist with a very dynamic and fluid life in NYC is seeking a strong, multi-facteted Executive/Personal Assistant. The principal is involved within a few companies and sectors that includes a film fund, a social impact venture fund and a consulting arm. The ideal person is savvy, scrappy in that they do know the basic admin needs but also has good problem solving skills, know show to think in an anticipatory way, has no ego and is willing to be very fluid in all ways. We need someone who is able to work with the principal but will also work more closely with the chief of staff who has risen through the ranks. We seek someone who is global in their perspective, is keenly aware of social matters, current events and enjoys thinking about the world from many lenses. There are the mundane traditional needs of the role such as calendar/schedule management, desk work, hosting and preparing for meetings, research, invoicing, calls and so on. But the position also requires someone who can think outside of the box, knows how to work on the go -whether at the office or at co working clubs. This is a Monday through Friday positions 8am – 7pm but also seeks someone who can be flexible as needed and on call via text and emails. Depending on experience open to consideration for applicants between 50K – 100K plus benefits.
- Mac proficient
- Need fluency of Google Suite — calendar, drive, email, docs, sheets etc.
- Other tools we use: Dropbox, Trello, Quickbooks, Airtable, Squarespace, Keynote,
- Complex, ever-changing, and strategic calendar management
- International Travel research and booking with particular requirements
- Intricate invoice tracking and payment management
- Plan and host meetings and convenings
- Event planning and coordination; project management
- Light errands as needed
Soft Skills and Tasks:
- Polished confidence in your own style, while learning their culture, is a must
- Never stop learning and growing while mastering the tasks on your plate
- Understand the importance of your work — you will provide the foundation on which a highly agile, loving team operates
- Be really good at whatever you do: We believe that how you do anything is how you do everything
- We garner trust through actions rather than words and expect you to be similarly discerning of us
- Give and receive feedback gracefully, intentionally, and carefully
- Communicate openly about where you are, what you need, and how we can help; we will do the same.
A warm but very busy and very detailed philanthropist seeks an exceedingly detailed assistant to perform in a hybrid role. The position calls for someone who has good computer skills, understands tech as well as is very detailed and organized to assist with her non profit and big events that go one with it. There will be adding lists to computers, helping to ensure that the details are planned along side of her and her team. In the afternoons there are pick ups and managing needs for 3 kids 9, 12 and 14. Running errands, stocking the home, assisting with kids schedules, driving to activities, ensuring they have what they need for their various activities. Once home, organizing for the day as well as their rooms/clothes etc. Will assist with personal needs such as gift buying and various projects. Great role for someone seeking to move up from a more traditional nanny role ( as long as you have the computer skills necessary).
Producer based in NYC normally will be in LA working on a show. Seeks a freelance assistant for set and who can do the personal runs (meals & gifting) and also some production-related projects. 12 hour days at $150. Great opportunity to make some connections.
European businessperson/philanthropist based in Beverly Hills with a small portfolio of properties in LA and France seeks a superb highly -refined and polished career private service professional to function as his Estate Manager/Personal Chief of Staff. Responsibilities include managing properties in LA and Europe including extensive renovation projects, managing household staff (nannies, housekeepers, teacher, chef and driver/server), managing toddlers’ “calendars”, liaise with bookkeeper regarding all estate-related expenses, procure, vet and schedule household vendors both domestic and international, bid, track and inventory furniture and other items from auction houses, liaise with principal’s Executive Assistant and business staff at Principal’s Family Office. This position requires international travel so being multi-lingual (French, Spanish, Italian) is a big plus. General schedule is Monday-Friday 10AM-7PM when Principal is in LA and hours to be adjusted when Principal is in Europe. Flexibility to be reached by text after-hours as needed. Key words include intelligent, forward-thinking, discreet, loyal, honest, trustworthy, dedicated, team-player, team-builder, uber organizer, calm and calming, upbeat, positive, caring, problem-solver, service-hearted. Must be local to LA (no relocation) and have excellent verifiable references and be able to pass a comprehensive background check. $130-160K DOE & full benefits package, including 401k. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not pdf) including reason for leaving in italics under the last bullet of each position
Estate Manager/Chief of Operations
Looking for an extremely detail oriented, organized and proactive Estate Manager/Chief of Operations for two properties, Brentwood (12,000 sq ft Main Residence) and Malibu. Both houses must always be pristinely organized, presented and staged. The ideal candidate must have a keen eye for details and visual precision to maintain the principal’s aesthetic of the home.
The role is very demanding and requires resiliency, consistency and capacity, as there are many moving variables, specific existing systems that needs to be maintained and constant new facets to manage.
It is a “hit the ground running” position with minimal time for a learning curve so the candidate must have very strong skills all-around (hands-on team management and operations, expertise in training staff, strong organization, administration.) The ideal candidate must quickly learn how the principals think and implement + execute tasks in order to always be 10 steps ahead.
The candidate must have exceptional time management, task prioritization and organization skills in order to efficiently assist with the running of the residences and projects. “No task is too big or small” attitude.
This is a family with 3 kids and pets.
We are looking for an individual who is happy, calm and able to multi-task with ease. “Grace under pressure.”
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the houses (interior and grounds)
- Daily in depth walk-throughs and creation of detailed checklists with a system to keep the principals abreast of everything house related.
- Managing a team of 6-10 employees including supervision via walk-throughs, ongoing training, and ensuring that the team is happy to come to work.
- Strong administration and HR skills including time sheet calculations, payroll management, time and sick day tracking, creating budgets, bill paying, bookkeeping.
- Ensuring that all areas of the houses are properly organized, stocked and presented.
- Clothes and closet management. Must make sure that the team takes meticulous care of laundry including stain management, pressing, and dry cleaning. The principals’ closets must be kept exactly as directed.
- Additionally, the individual will have experience and knowledge of home construction management and completion.
- Working closely with the principals to learn the systems that currently exist and create new systems where needed.
- Catering to and anticipating all of the family’s needs. Assist with family travel preparation including making sure that hotels, planes, vacations homes, etc. are stocked with family needs and their preferences are implemented.
- Creating an extensive App or web-based House Manual including video tutorials, photos and checklists
- Vendor Management including sourcing, negotiations and payments.
- Ad hoc projects with a “no job too big, no job too small” attitude.
- Must bring to interview samples of past checklists, scheduling / work flow charts, budgets, etc.
- Be able to follow and maintain systems already in place and create new systems
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs/changes and propose/execute solutions. Must not be five steps ahead but five miles ahead
- Must be proactive, creative, flexible, resourceful, engaged and with a quick-thinking problem solving and fast-paced approach.
- A strong work ethic, with a nothing is too small or too big attitude
- Tech savvy, Mac Proficient and solid knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to change directions at any moment with the end goals of always meeting and anticipating the family’s needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Apple Platforms
- Ability to maintain existing systems as well as create and implement new systems
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills; meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail; excellent follow-through and follow-up skills
- Business background a plus, College degree a must
- Experience coordinating private plane and boat charters
- Perfume / Scent Free household
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Mondays to Fridays as well as a weekend here and there
- Needs to be flexible with start / end hours but usually 10am to 7pm
- Salary Range: Negotiable based on experience
- Fully paid Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid vacation days per year and major Holidays
PA/Junior Assistant for the Office of the President (Entry Level) 37K plus full benefits
PA/Junior Assistant is an entry level role that acts as a back up to Scheduler and Chief of Staff but also plays an instrumental role in the operations of the Office of the Presidents. They will be responsible for maintaining contact databases for both offices and for tracking to do lists and emails for both offices. Personal tasks include errand running, grocery shopping, car washing, etc. Event planning for corporate events. Clerical support such as help with expenses, filing, all entry level office tasks. Great for someone who wants to break into the entertainment industry.
Scheduler for the Office of the Presidents (3-5 years experience-Agency, Mgmt, or Studio Experience Required) 55K plus full amazing benefits
Scheduler will be responsible for the daily maintenance and implementation of both the President and CEO’s calendars: working with the CEO’s personal assistant but doing both the Personal and Executive management for the President. They will do all travel for the President as well. They will make sure both executives get from point A to point B in a timely manner and come prepared to every meeting. Rolling calls and general desk duties. This is a job for someone who does not make mistakes! Hours are 830-7 approx