The Personal Assistant will play an integral role in the operations of her daily life, helping her run efficiently and anticipating anything she might need. This person will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO, travel agent, and various members of house & building staff.
The ideal candidate is tuned into current events, design-oriented, and knows the ins-and-outs of domestic and international travel. They need to be currently based in New York City, have experience as a personal or executive assistant. FULL TIME AND MUST BE BASED IN NYC
- – Managing her personal calendar, including coordinating with the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO to ensure no conflicts on things like exercise classes, guests in the house, medical & personal appointments, and time with friends
- – Coordinating international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, and car services in accordance with travel preferences for vacations, working with her travel agent and the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO
- – Coordinating reservations and meals for her, shopping for groceries and keeping the house stocked with necessary items
- – Managing gifting of products, flowers, and other goods for various personal occasions like birthdays and anniversaries, ensuring they are presented as asked and delivered on time
- – Completing day-to-day errands and situational requests on her behalf, like dropping off dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions, and handling all returns & donations
- – Helping to coordinate logistics required for personal events like dinner parties, events, birthdays, and activities
- – Coordinating and negotiating for renovations & deliveries at the house, contributing to aspects of interior decoration of the apartment
- – Managing various hires that contribute to her home management like her housekeeper, florist, contractors, and building staff
- – Managing aspects of her personal finances including coordinating rent payment, bill payment including medical & house, taxes, and monitoring bank account for discrepanciesRequirements
- – 5-7 years of experience in a personal or executive assistant role
- – The ability to maintain total discretion on all matters, confidential or otherwise, business
Basic Schedule is 9-6PM but must be on call at all times and flexible as needed!
SALARY- 60K-75K + Benefits!
Looking for an experienced PA to work with a Producer who is in LA shooting a TV show for the next month. Start date ASAP- Oct 1.
Ideal candidate comes from an assistant job in ENT and understands the set life, lingo and long production hours. You will handle all personal needs for the very busy producer who is here for the month. You will need your finger on the pulse in LA, know where to eat, shop and be resourceful. Duties include; all errands, making sure she is fed, dinner reservations, hair appointments, gift buying, being on set and also helping out at the hotel she is staying at. This is a 24/7 on call type role! Must be discreet and have no ego!
This is not a job for someone who hasn’t been a celeb PA before! You must be a self starter who can hit the ground running.
5K-6K for the month!
Crowdfunding Campaign manger/Marketing Strategist
If interested and qualified, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Looking for ambitions, self motivated campaign manager with marketing background to work along side myself in raising seed money through Kickstarter for cutting edge fitness equipment.
- Set specific marketing goals
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Respond to oncoming potential buyer and donation traffic
- Answer any questions from costumers regarding product in order to close sale
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Compensation is negotiable pending on work for either a 30 or 60 day campaign, plus percentage of funds raised.
If interested and qualified, please send resumes to email@example.com!
A lovely songwriter that has moved to Los Angeles seeks a super organized personal/admin/house assistant. Ideal person will be highly efficient, is wonderful at getting “stuff”done and seeing what needs to be addressed for someone who is a tad more “creative” and focused on their writing. Their needs can run the gamut : organization (like optimizing kitchen/bathroom storage), researching/managing service providers (pool guy, gardeners), shopping and errands, managing deliveries, returns, scheduling deliveries and doctors, reservations, etc. Will also be open to driving 10 year old daughter as needed to and from activities, school pick ups when the client is working.
Music business experience a plus
Someone who is discreet, a doer, and is open to a long term role is also ideal.
Will start at 30 hours a week and could potentially grow to more.
Hours generally will be in the AM to PM but occasionally may start later in day depending on needs that day. $25-$40 an hour DOE, plus may consider stipend towards health benefits.
Super super kind and warm client.
55K- 65K + DOE
Looking for an extremely dynamic, charismatic and well versed right hand to work with an extremely busy Write/Producer/Actor/Director who also is an entrepreneur. There are many balls in the air so he needs someone coming from either being a Jr Manager or off an Agency desk for a few years who can be a self starter. His companies are growing and there is no ceiling here. He is looking for someone to be his right hand and GROW with the company down the line. Home is in PlayaVista and Set of his TV show is in Manhattan Beach (someone who lives on West Side ideal). Ideal candidate knows material, understands the big picture of entertainment and business, is charming and can walk into a room and speak with anyone on his behalf from studio execs, to A-list talent and always represent him well and see out his vision. Someone with their finger on the pulse and a rolodex of who’s who is ideal. Must be smart, confident, razor sharp and able to interface with people at all levels. At times, when your boss is busy you may be going to meetings on his behalf so you must be business savvy and sociable.
This is a role with a ton of variety as every day is different! You may be on set one day, helping with writing one day and working from the home the next. We need someone who knows how to make a busy life run smoothly and has no ego. Might be long production hours some days so we need someone flexible with their schedule and willing to work on weekends when needed. He has his hands in many different things outside of entertainment as well and is passionate about charity and giving back. He wants an assistant who is like minded in that sense and sees the bigger picture. Candidate should have interest in gender equality, film and giving back.
This is a wonderful opportunity to assistant a very busy and exciting boss where the future growth potential is unlimited once you prove yourself. Great attitude and a real doer!
No set hours! This is not a 9-5p job. No real travel as his show shoots here.
Salary 85K-100K + HB
Looking for a bright, seasoned and very detailed HM/PA to help run a busy home in the Palisades with 2 kids. Ideal candidate is coming from a similar household and does it all without an ego. This is a hands on job where no job is too b ig or small. We need someone to oversee and handle all logistics for this family where there are many balls in the air. Duties include; overseeing and hiring Nanny/HSK, meeting with and negotiating with venders (must come with a rolodex), planning all travel arrangements for the family, managing family calendar, paperwork for the kids, activities for kids and basically acting as air traffic control! This is a 10K square foot home that needs someone to make sure all the details are handled and it’s running perfectly and all household goals are met. Must be able to think ahead and work with the small staff to get everything done. Party planning, creating systems for the home, overseeing budgets and putting out fires. We need someone who can work full time hours with flex when needed for an event or vender meeting. Great attitude and good energy!
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining calm, proactive, resourceful & efficient. Multi-tasking is a must with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential to this position. Strong verbal communication skills & attention to details are equally important.
- Great writing, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent management skills as well as strong written & verbal skills required
- Experience in creation of Keynote presentations
- Strong knowledge of MAC, MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge on Internet usage, strong ability to use Internet as a resource.
- Answer/screen phone calls & direct all incoming calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Must be discrete & maintain absolute confidentiality as this position handles sensitive information.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to copying, faxing, mailing & filing.
- Set-up & coordinate meetings, travel logistics for company
- Help capture content for social media & must be proficient on all social media platforms.
- Run offsite errands as needed
- Bachelors degree
- At least (3) years experience in general office responsibilities & procedures.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently or on a team & take initiative
- Strong written & verbal skills required
- Ability to prioritize
- Must be able to interact with poise & professional demeanor with people of all levels within & outside the company
- Enthusiastic team spirit & positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Assist with events, including organizing and welcoming guests
Salary 60K- 65K + Stipend towards benefits.
on call and not for a clock watcher
MUST LOVE HIP HOP AND THE CULTURE!!
Up to 80K+ DOE + stipend.
Very busy Singer/Songwriter looking for a top notch TRAVEL PA! Must have experience working in Entertainment with talent and traveling with your boss! This is a 24/7 on call type of job and every day is different. This is not for the clock watcher as you will be assisting your boss on tour, for all events and shows around the world! Exciting opportunity to work with a nice and demanding boss who has so much going on! Hours vary daily depending on what’s going on. This job is for a PA who makes their job their top priority! Homes in Sherman Oaks and London and you will be expected to travel to both and ensure that they are staffed, stocked and running smoothly. Duties will include everything from errands to planning vacations, to traveling on tour and making sure your boss has everything needed at all times. Ideal candidate is very proactive, thinks 5 steps ahead of your boss, has a great attitude, polished, can interact with music professionals and is completely flexible with your schedule.
One of the top tier International music and entertainment management firms is seeking an executive to run all artists and brand management. We are looking for a Brand Manager who will work with the unique needs and challenges of the clients to deliver full service, on or off-site brand relation support. Will be able to create and fulfill lasting relationships on behalf of clients with major brands. Will be innovative in ideas, will have a proven track record of creating partnerships, management of partnerships. MUST have at least 5 plus years of experience as an executive in this precise area. 85K plus 20% of net profit participation,plus excellent benefits.