Looking for someone to clean and keep house and kitchen tidy during Thanksgiving. The family will be hosting about 20 people and will need some extra hands in the kitchen.
2pm- 9pm on Thanksgiving day/evening.
If interested, please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
Looking for an amazing Nanny for a 9 month old girl in Hollywood Hills. Mom works from home some days. Open to 3 days a week and open to hours. $20-$25/hour net. No pets. Must be loving, nurturing and come with great infant experience and references!
A warm but very busy and very detailed philanthropist seeks an exceedingly detailed assistant to perform in a hybrid role. The position calls for someone who has good computer skills, understands tech as well as is very detailed and organized to assist with her non profit and big events that go one with it. There will be adding lists to computers, helping to ensure that the details are planned along side of her and her team. In the afternoons there are pick ups and managing needs for 3 kids 9, 12 and 14. Running errands, stocking the home, assisting with kids schedules, driving to activities, ensuring they have what they need for their various activities. Once home, organizing for the day as well as their rooms/clothes etc. Will assist with personal needs such as gift buying and various projects. Great role for someone seeking to move up from a more traditional nanny role ( as long as you have the computer skills necessary).
Looking for a deep cleaning housekeeper for a home in the Bird Streets of Beverly Hills (North of Sunset). Ideal person can clean Monday, Wed and Fri OR Monday and Thursday. 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Must be comfortable with deep cleaning, laundry, organizing and anything that pops up as there is no other staff in the home.
WEEKDAY HOUSEKEEPER (2 positions open)
- Housekeeping (both daily maintenance and deep cleaning) including stain management and room staging
- Laundry including stain management, ironing, pressing, folding, and closet organization
- Storage and house organization (everything has a place)
- Handling of outgoing and incoming dry-cleaning and packages
- Flag repairs to be done by house handyman or outside vendors
- Care of family dogs (walks, feeding, supplements / meds)
- Food and beverage service including making healthy smoothies and meal cleanup
- Experience working in a large home with a history showing longevity in each position
- 5-Star Hotel Experience a plus
- Meticulous sense of organization and attention to detail
- Self-starter, focused and fast with a strong work ethic – needs to figure things out with minimal training and supervision as well as manage her time and work.
- Pleasant personality on the quiet side – Good hearted
- Great communicator, not afraid to ask questions and open to constructive criticism
- Team player always willing to help
- Must like kids, dogs and people
- Should have a car (a plus, to ensure on time attendance)
- If the candidate is looking for a position with “downtime,” this is not the position
- Perfume / Scent Free household
SCHEDULE AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Mondays to Fridays, 40 hours guaranteed
- 9am to 5:30pm
- $23 – $30 DOE to start, increased after 6 months subject to performance
- Fully paid Health and Dental Insurance
- 10 paid vacation days per year and major Holidays
- Location: Brentwood – Sunset and Mandeville Canyon area
Housekeeper/Chef for Single Person
Malibu (Near the Fire station)
A nice man seeks a housekeeper who can also cook 3 meals a day
Hours are Monday through Saturday 8am – 6pm
BUT this job is only 20 days a month (will be paid full time).
10 of the days a month he goes away.
Seeking someone to cook healthy, easy meals breakfast, lunch dinner
as well as maintain the home.
50K plus benefits
An amazing family, with 3 kids 9, 12 and 14 seeks a really capable and adept family assistant to manage afternoon needs for kids and household. The schedule is Monday – Friday, from 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm. They are seeking someone trustworthy, flexible, loyal, organized, proactive in their thinking and supremely discreet. Their ideal candidate is creative and takes initiative. Responsibilities will include driving to/from activities, appointments, and hang outs, preparing snacks and meals for the kids, helping with homework, and tidying up the home. Additionally, they are looking for a candidate who can successfully multitask with household duties, such as corresponding with contractors and vendors, assist with errands, paper work, set travel sometimes and overall keep this exceptionally busy family’s world moving forward calmly and steadily. Amazing opportunity to work with truly fun and nice people! $25 an hour take home.
A kind but very busy family with large properties DEEP in Malibu and in Beverly Hills seeks an experienced, adept hard working, proactive Type A Property Manager to over see the care of the homes on the outside, the property itself and surrounding areas.
2 days a week would be spent at the Malibu property, 2 at the BH property with one most likely working from your own home, for now, managing spreadsheets, vendors etc., as related to ongoing upgrades, fixes, construction and so on.
You will be responsible for the overall operations and success of the properties, daily implementation and execution of policies and procedures, resident retention and satisfaction, proper upkeep of the buildings and renovations. Ideal candidates should have minimum 2 years property management experience as a property manager. Must have proven track record in successfully managing properties and leading teams. Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, fast-learner, excellent in both verbal and written communication, experienced in providing top-notch customer service, can multi-task, possess good business judgment with strong analytical/problem solving skills. Spanish speaking is a plus. To be clear this IS NOT an estate manager/house manager or personal assistant role. This is position that will ensure all areas of the outside will be in impeccable working order at all times.
Monday through Friday with general hours being about 8:30am – 6pm with flex as needed
75K- 95K DOE plus benefits
Seeking a meticulous housekeeper for a busy family of 4 in the Palisades! Home is almost 6K sq feet and they do have another housekeeper as well. This is a lively family with 2 dogs and 1 cat so much be pet and kid friendly! Ideal candidate will handle: deep cleaning, laundry, some ironing, organizing, grocery shopping and whatever else pops up. Cooking is a PLUS but not needed.
Hours 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm 4 DAYS a week. OPEN to which day you will have off during the week days.
$25-$30 GROSS + benefits!
Super nice family! Great household! Looking for a long term fit! Must read, write and speak perfect english!