A super kind family with 3 kids in 3 different schools, needs assistance from pick up thru dinner. There is a full-time housekeeper so there is no cleaning but possibly light dinner prep. Kids are 14 , 11 and 10. The job will mostly be shuttling, some homework, ensuring they are where they need to be and have what they need. Some organizational stuff. Ideal person has good problem solving skills, thinks things through, can be a good role model for these kids an dis simply reliable and kind. Mom is a successful writer and works from home sometimes. The position is in Hancock Park. Monday through Friday roughly 3-7 at $25 an hour.
Seeking a super composed, dynamic mature assistant/nanny for a producer in the film business, and his girlfriend – a multi hyphenate in fashion/entertainment. The goal is to find someone who has long term experience with other families, and is seeking a LONG TERM ROLE. While the position now is a hybrid assistant/nanny role, there will be another baby down the road and the family wants someone to grow with them.
As is currently the role is is to assist a bit in their homes with basic needs such as grocery runs, errands and caring for two dogs (walking, feeding, take to the groomer etc, ) that are like their children. In the afternoon you pick up a 7 year old girl and assist with all afternoon nanny needs. We seek someone who is warm, friendly, thoroughly organized, detailed and DISCREET and has a huge love of kids and dogs. As of now the position is Monday through Friday (and if ever available on weekends that is ideal too with pay for airport pickups, backup “sitting” etc.) 12pm- 8pm or so. If needed at night due to business dinners and nights out, the day can start later. $30-$35 an hour with benefits down the road as you grow with the family.
Must be seasoned in your career, flexible, game for anything, proactive and a problem solver and has a good head on their shoulders. MUST have a perfect driving record, with a good clean car and will be able to pass a background check.
A high profile fashion designer, and her husband, both of whom have very busy schedules, seek a truly Type A, organized, on the ball family assistant/nanny to work with their home an dies Monday through Friday, 2pm – 7pm. $30 an hour for 25 hours a week. Super cool and lovely parents and kids! This role calls for someone who can wear multiple hats in the afternoon and assist with running a busy home and family. Typical day will include picking up the kids from their bus stops/and or meeting at sports games for school several weeks of the year, feeding snacks, ensuring their home work is completed, assist with unpacking and preparing backpacks for the next day, ensuring they have gear for their after school activities, errands, stocking the home, light prep and or cooking of easy meals and clean up after dinner. Ideal person will also enjoy tidying their rooms, going through clots for old clothes that no longer fit and so on. Really kind people, who just need some assistance and someone who can REALLY engage and relate to the kids in 2nd (boy, whip smart) and 5th grade (girl, super cute and funky).
A lovely family in the Beverly Grove area (near The Grove) with a stay at home mom seeks a nanny/driver for the afternoons for two boys 3.5 and 5.5. Seeking someone who is kind and warm, steady and calm for one of the boys who has a bit of ADHD. The little one is super kind and easy. Both are good boys. Ideal person can assist mom with driving, errands, some light organizing and tidying, assisting with meal prep and kitchen clean as well as some laundry. Hours are 3pm -8pm Monday through Friday. Must have worked in a home as well cared for kids. Will have good driving and background check. $25-$28 take home an hour.
Seeking a houseman who can assist with heavy lifting and heavy cleaning for inside and outside a lovely Beverly Hills home. There is a team of other staff. Just need someone who is open and flexible. Also open to the hours that you work. $25- $30 an hour.
In search for a full-time, live in or live out housekeeper, with amazing cleaning ability, familiar with high- end fabrics and surfaces, flower arrangements, laundry and pressing, general house management, dealing with vendors, outside repair people and gardeners, pool, etc. Shopping, errands, assisting with responsibilities of the dogs (feeding, cleaning up after them, grooming appointments, vet appointments). Hiring of event people when entertaining, which is often. Occasionally asked to prepare a meal, there is a full time chef and a server as needed.
Monday – Friday
Average: 50 hours per week plus three hours on Saturday when owners are in residence. Willing to stay late as needed.
Sleep Over with Dogs when owners are traveling (approximately 100 nights/year)
Insurance (Not to exceed $1,000 month) 7 Paid Holidays 5 sick days plus vacation time
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Light cooking meals for the family
- Contact appropriate maintenance services for preventive maintenance and service on houseequipment.
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project
- Care of clothing
- Care of fine china, silver, crystal
- Care of inventory of artwork and antiques
- Maintenance of automobiles (Gas, car wash)
- Greet incoming guests and visitors and direct them to the appropriate party or communicate delay in a professional manner.
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Open and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis according to appropriate procedures, as wellas distribute incoming facsimile document Monitor house supply inventory and order additionalsupplies as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Pet Caretaker Duties
- Feed, water, nurture, and care for pets for (3) owner’s dogs
- Take animal out for regular exercise.
- Give rewards and treats for good behavior.
- Ensure animal has plenty of space to eliminate.
- Administer medications as needed
- Feed and give water to pets
- Lift and move pets as needed
- Keep records of feeding, exercise, and medication schedule.
- Clean and disinfect pens and cages.
- Take pets to veterinarians for treatments..
- Clean out pets’ ears and check for mites and fleas.
- Remove ticks and fleas and apply medication.
Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun
Ideally this would be your only job!
Must be legal and be able to drive a mini van, travel when needed, run errands and do light cleaning. This is a busy household with 3 girls ages 4-6. Looking for someone engaging, kind, energetic and hardworking!
Salary open for the right person.
Looking for a polished, seasoned and extremely professional formal House Manger for a 30K square foot home in Beverly Park! Ideal candidate is coming from a major estate in LA and is a career House Manager who makes it your top priority to keep this estate running perfectly. This is a formal home but a casual/down to earth family. The home is full of fine art, fine linens, antique furniture etc. They try to keep the staff on the smaller end of the size (5-7 staff members total) as they have 3 children who they like to keep down to earth. Ideal House Manager comes with many years in a fine homes in the area and has a true service heart.
M-F with flex on weekends as needed. Must understand this is not a 9-5 job so always avail via text and phone in case something pops up!
Great job for someone who loves what they do, is calm and sophisticated and has a great attitude!
Hours 10-6pm or 11-7pm depending on the day.
There are 4 large Golden Retrievers that you will be caring for and walking daily so much be energetic and fit as the property has quite a big of a hill in the back for the dogs to hike on!
Family also has another home in Malibu that you may be asked to clean once in a while. Ideal candidate can cook lunch or easy dinners and follow simple recipes. The couple eats the same healthy meals each week (Salmon, Pasta, Grilled fish, veggies etc).
We want someone who has a really happy and easy going demeanor and no ego as there will be deep cleaning, laundry, some errands, grocery or CVS runs and whatever else pops up. Kids don’t live at home but will be home for holidays.
$25- $30/ on the books.
3 paid sick days and selected holidays off.