Seeking an experienced, professional Executive Personal Assistant to provide heavy personal support as well as administrative support in an unconventional environment. This position requires a lot of proactive planning and forward thinking in order to properly support the Principal who has an active social life and hectic travel schedule. Can be based in either LA, Austin or Miami– but must be very fluid!
The Executive PA will be communicating, adjusting, and interfacing with a wide range of contacts, vendors and organizations. The ideal person will be a very trusted partner and liaison for professional and personal contacts. Confidentiality and discretion are a must as this Assistant will be heavily involved in every personal element of the Principal’s life.
The role requires a zealous type who requires little guidance and relishes in always being two steps ahead and maximizing efficiencies in everyone’s life. This candidate will have impeccable communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a skillful and timely fashion. They are positive, mature, polished and very reliable. The Executive PA has a strong work ethic, is highly organized, a stickler for details, enjoys doing research and serves as the gatekeeper to the Principal who has a lot of inbound calls and communications constantly.
Ongoing responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Acting as primary gatekeeper and liaison for Principal
– Managing a complex schedule, calendar, and conference line management
– Handling aspects of event planning and execution including guest hosting and travel organization for all guests
– Strong travel coordination
– Personal errands
– Personal property management, e.g. house, groceries, cars, etc.
– Handling any special requests or special projects
– Conducting extensive research (pricing, hot spots, hotels, etc.)
– Managing basic finances such as credit cards and expense reports
– Implementing different systems to maximize efficiency
– Pet care/ vet schedule
– Accessible 24/7 but Principal is very self-sufficient
– Make appointments
Occasional responsibilities include:
– Liaise with the house manager to ensure the homes are stocked, and completely set up for Principal (3 properties- Austin, Miami, Los Angeles)
– Last minute reservations, last minute appointments & meals
– Gifting or creating client profiles
– International Travel periodically
– Proactive approach to work style, thick-skinned, VERY DETAIL ORIENTED
– Must think in terms of responsibilities and not tasks
– Ambitious with a willingness to take on new responsibilities over time
– Loves to maximize efficiencies and can be a creative problem solver. The answer should never be no, they should present creative solutions
– Constantly trying to better the Principal’s life and find ways to add value
– Flexible and willing to travel between the Principal’s residences around the US
– Self-motivated, as this is not a typical office job and they will need to create the role as they go
– Think about things and travel logistics
We are looking to pay very nicely for this position as the candidate will be expected to work independently and grow with the family. The key is to hire the right person, regardless of salary expectations but we are looking for somewhere between $125k-$175k DOE. Offer medical, dental, computer, iphone, MAC products.
-4 weeks PTO (vacation) + holidays (all major ones), open to negotiate more but will not be paid.
-All vacation must be approved.
This person should have the following traits:
- Very Tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time and project management software experience
- Appointment scheduling and meeting planning
- Experience with complicated and luxury travel planning, someone with taste/trendy
- Professional telephone presence
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow up and follow through without guidance
- Ability to prioritize without direction all the time
- Good grammar and proofreading skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Anticipates problems
- Health & wellness oriented
- Positive, “can do” attitude
- Direct & dependable