An executive specializing in film financing, real estate, and works with UHNW individuals seeks a dynamic assistant.
The role calls for someone who can successfully handle a very creative,visionary executive with all aspects of technical tasks, scheduling, email organization, email drafting/sending, handling calls and managing expectations. Someone who is a true gatekeeper. Must have tact, social graces, eloquent communication, good grammar, situational awareness. Seeking someone super proactive and enjoys being successful at all times.
Candidate must be Tech savvy with data entry and organizational management.
Here are the most important qualities
70% EA, 30% PA
Self Starter / Independent Thinker
Manages Up – Proactive Progress Updates and Communicates Regularly with visuals
Excellent at receiving information from a creative, and putting it into a left brained framework
Asks questions when doesn’t know the answer
Thinks Well Ahead In All Aspects of the role
Speaks Up, Assertive, Confident
Situational Awareness – gives space when needed, and asserts themselves when appropriate
Wants to be of Service and Supportive
No Ego, Receives Feedback Well
Does not want to RUN the company, wants to SUPPORT the exec
Incredibly Competent and Discreet
Meticulous with data/information
Needs little direction because they are smart and can think ahead, or will ask questions when little direction is given
Salary will be roughly 50-70K – plus monies toward benefits
Must have Car
Must have Computer
Monitoring and managing 3 rental properties.
Work with Exec to manage priorities on a daily, weekly, and Monthly basis
Coordinate, calendar, and manage calls/meetings using technology systems
Travel with CEO as necessary
Management of travel, creating itineraries, and doing any research needed for travel
Occasional Errands, Groceries
Coordinate complex domestic and international travel, creating and managing detailed itineraries and handling rescheduling/rebooking
Work hours are non traditional, but M-F 9-6/7 is expected and sometimes longer depending on schedule. Must be available to answer calls, texts and emails at night or on weekends. Must be available to handle issues if they pop up in emergencies.
Bev Hills, Weho,
A really awesome family with identical twin boys,5, who are super active, and smart, seeks a dynamic family assistant/nanny. The parents are super hard working and dad travels so we need someone who is flexible and most of all is capable of keeping the kids running and the house humming. Mom is a writer/producer on the west side, and dad is also in TV. They are super busy and just want to be sure that their needs are attended to so that they can focus on the kids on the weekends. The day will start about 1/2pm or so. Grocery shopping, errands, and organizing, as well as laundry for kids, and ensuring their sports/activities are set for travel each day after school. Also, seeking someone who is OK and comfortable making light healthy dinners. The kids will eat earlier, parents can have later. The hours can be longer if the kids are off school so flex is key. There is a housekeeper there two times a week but we do want someone who is OK doing laundry for kids as it arises during the week, will clean cooking and dinner dishes, and will ensure that the house is tidy and together when mom and dad walk in from their long day of work. The kids are also quite bright and ask many interesting questions. The ideal person for the family is someone who is thoughtful in how they answer the kids, and will also communicate with the parents and just share what the boys are asking about and or talking about during there day. It doesn’t have to be crazy reporting but just someone who can communicate with the parents since they are out working. $25 take home an hour.
Office Manager- Beverly Hills
Monday to Friday, 35K-50K plus benefits
Medium sized management firm in Beverly Hills seeks a really organized, detailed, Office Manager. The ideal person will be mindful of ordering supplies both for the office such as paper, pens and so forth, as well as for the kitchen. Making sure that it is well stocked with snacks, coffees, waters. There should never be a moment where anything has runout. This person will also ensure that the office in its entirety looks good at all times and will be mindful of things running smoothly. Can work from the office and sometimes may be able to work out of your own home as long as everything thing is being cared for in a timely fashion.
The Grapevine Agency seeks a smart, highly organized, energetic, very experienced Personal Assistant to manage a multitude of personal day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced exciting environment. Will be the right hand for a very high profile individual in the entertainment sector who also has many businesses, brands, etc. This person leads a very demanding life so MUST have had experience as Personal Assistant experience, preferably in the entertainment industry. SPANISH speaking is PREFD– may not be a deal breaker for the right person.
This role requires that you are able to:
- Provide efficient service that manages and ensures the client’s personal life is a comfortable, stress-free, positive, organized, well-functioning environment. Assist with a variety of life management tasks, including but not limited to; time-management, packing/unpacking, meal planning, and unpacking, running errands, shopping, remembering holidays, birthdays, and special occasions, etc.
- Accompany client to all personal and professional appointments and rehearsals, meetings and ensure that copies notes are taken.
- Will have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills. The Personal Assistant is the hub of all information and responsible for clear, concise communication with the entire team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, has thick skin, yet CONSISTENTLY is super personable, gracious, easy going and has a up-tone calm energy. Loves to be of service, has a ‘can do’ attitude and ready for any task.
- Must be able to handle high-pressured challenging situations in an atmosphere of constantly shifting priorities with ease while remaining focused and calm under pressure
- Candidate must have the willingness and stamina to work long unpredictable hours and must be available and on call 24/7 including weekends and holidays; and able to travel with little to no notice if necessary
- Must be able think on their feet in order to solve problems and perform their duties under minimal supervision.
- Is able to anticipate needs, prioritize, consistently think and plan ahead, is proactive, and always ahead of the game
- Ability to initiate, follow-up, and see-through to completion, all tasks and strives for excellence in accomplishing every task
- Self motivated, requiring minimal direction. Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Resourceful and reliable
- Must have a professional demeanor and professional self-presentation at all times as candidate is a direct reflection of the client.
- Efficiently handles and manages schedules, deadlines, constant press and business requests
- Exceptionally trustworthy as confidentiality and discretion are of paramount importance
- Understands the entertainment industry
- Responsible for packing and unpacking of clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, toiletries, and other personal items for all trips
- Responsible for tracking and keeping precise inventory of personal items
- Insure client has all that is required at any given moment: phone (fully charged, with a fully charged mophie as a backup); sunglasses, water, sweater, gum, snacks, water, vitamins.
- Health and fitness conscious is a plus as the candidate is an integral part of the personal wellness team
- Manages, and is able to occasionally prepare, meals
- Safe, reliable driver
- Proficient with iPhone, MAC and Apple products
- Salary and benefits commiserate with experience
- Excellent references a must
- Must agree to a background check and drug testing.
The Grapevine Agency is seeking a House Manager/Personal Assistant for a client in entertainment/fashion/brands etc. MUST have 5 plus years of experience working in homes, with at least 3 of them working for the same person/family. Life can be quite busy for this client so wended t ensure that you thrive on the details, relish making your boss’ life flow well and that you think about the big and small picture. Will manage schedules/calendars for work and the home, will interface and act as gatekeeper for clients and business professionals. Will work within a team of other folks so must be able to work autonomously and with others. The most vital part of this role other than being extremely organized and diligent, is discretion. Ideal person will have assisted at the highest levels and will truly understand all that the role encompasses. general hours are 10am -7pm with flex, minimal travel. An interest in fashion, social media, the “hot spots” and so on is is also a huge plus.
The Grapevine is in search of a poised, sophisticated, and savvy Executive/Personal Assistant for very busy Actress based in LA. In addition to the acting duties, the client has a vast breadth of other areas of business including: producing, acting as a brand ambassador for high profile business brands, a You Tube channel and several business partnerships. The role is an absolute hybrid and calls for a dynamic, detailed and somewhat entrepreneurial person. The role calls for one who understands the big and small picture, has a true service heart, is exceptionally resourceful and a wizard problem solver. The ideal person will be fashion and social media aware, will have the ability to manage projects but also take on the day to day needs of this very busy and very versatile person. In this role you are the ultimate gatekeeper and will also work with another personal assistant in place. You will also run the home and simply ensure that every facet of this persons life is in working order.
Responsibilities will include; overseeing all travel accommodations (Domestically and Internationally) as well as traveling with your boss when needed, managing correspondence, controlling an ever changing and very hectic schedule. Management of EXTENSIVE research (in a variety of areas that include travel ideas, sponsors, learning colors, materials, fonts and so on) , overseeing social media, dealing with venders and all household projects (including making house manual), hiring and firing household staff, car maintenance, pet care etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys the role of EA/PA but also wants to bring more to the role and grow. Exceptional opportunity.
Must be a terrific communicator, have excellent computer skills, and preferably have worked with a high profile personal who has multiple businesses. 85-120K DOE