The Grapevine Agency seeks a smart, highly organized, energetic, very experienced Personal Assistant to manage a multitude of personal day-to-day tasks in a fast-paced exciting environment. Will be the right hand for a very high profile individual in the entertainment sector who also has many businesses, brands, etc. This person leads a very demanding life so MUST have had experience as Personal Assistant experience, preferably in the entertainment industry. SPANISH speaking is PREFD– may not be a deal breaker for the right person.
This role requires that you are able to:
- Provide efficient service that manages and ensures the client’s personal life is a comfortable, stress-free, positive, organized, well-functioning environment. Assist with a variety of life management tasks, including but not limited to; time-management, packing/unpacking, meal planning, and unpacking, running errands, shopping, remembering holidays, birthdays, and special occasions, etc.
- Accompany client to all personal and professional appointments and rehearsals, meetings and ensure that copies notes are taken.
- Will have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills. The Personal Assistant is the hub of all information and responsible for clear, concise communication with the entire team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, has thick skin, yet CONSISTENTLY is super personable, gracious, easy going and has a up-tone calm energy. Loves to be of service, has a ‘can do’ attitude and ready for any task.
- Must be able to handle high-pressured challenging situations in an atmosphere of constantly shifting priorities with ease while remaining focused and calm under pressure
- Candidate must have the willingness and stamina to work long unpredictable hours and must be available and on call 24/7 including weekends and holidays; and able to travel with little to no notice if necessary
- Must be able think on their feet in order to solve problems and perform their duties under minimal supervision.
- Is able to anticipate needs, prioritize, consistently think and plan ahead, is proactive, and always ahead of the game
- Ability to initiate, follow-up, and see-through to completion, all tasks and strives for excellence in accomplishing every task
- Self motivated, requiring minimal direction. Works well independently as well as part of a team
- Resourceful and reliable
- Must have a professional demeanor and professional self-presentation at all times as candidate is a direct reflection of the client.
- Efficiently handles and manages schedules, deadlines, constant press and business requests
- Exceptionally trustworthy as confidentiality and discretion are of paramount importance
- Understands the entertainment industry
- Responsible for packing and unpacking of clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, toiletries, and other personal items for all trips
- Responsible for tracking and keeping precise inventory of personal items
- Insure client has all that is required at any given moment: phone (fully charged, with a fully charged mophie as a backup); sunglasses, water, sweater, gum, snacks, water, vitamins.
- Health and fitness conscious is a plus as the candidate is an integral part of the personal wellness team
- Manages, and is able to occasionally prepare, meals
- Safe, reliable driver
- Proficient with iPhone, MAC and Apple products
- Salary and benefits commiserate with experience
- Excellent references a must
- Must agree to a background check and drug testing.
The Grapevine Agency is seeking a House Manager/Personal Assistant for a client in entertainment/fashion/brands etc. MUST have 5 plus years of experience working in homes, with at least 3 of them working for the same person/family. Life can be quite busy for this client so wended t ensure that you thrive on the details, relish making your boss’ life flow well and that you think about the big and small picture. Will manage schedules/calendars for work and the home, will interface and act as gatekeeper for clients and business professionals. Will work within a team of other folks so must be able to work autonomously and with others. The most vital part of this role other than being extremely organized and diligent, is discretion. Ideal person will have assisted at the highest levels and will truly understand all that the role encompasses. general hours are 10am -7pm with flex, minimal travel. An interest in fashion, social media, the “hot spots” and so on is is also a huge plus.
The Grapevine is in search of a poised, sophisticated, and savvy Executive/Personal Assistant for very busy Actress based in LA. In addition to the acting duties, the client has a vast breadth of other areas of business including: producing, acting as a brand ambassador for high profile business brands, a You Tube channel and several business partnerships. The role is an absolute hybrid and calls for a dynamic, detailed and somewhat entrepreneurial person. The role calls for one who understands the big and small picture, has a true service heart, is exceptionally resourceful and a wizard problem solver. The ideal person will be fashion and social media aware, will have the ability to manage projects but also take on the day to day needs of this very busy and very versatile person. In this role you are the ultimate gatekeeper and will also work with another personal assistant in place. You will also run the home and simply ensure that every facet of this persons life is in working order.
Responsibilities will include; overseeing all travel accommodations (Domestically and Internationally) as well as traveling with your boss when needed, managing correspondence, controlling an ever changing and very hectic schedule. Management of EXTENSIVE research (in a variety of areas that include travel ideas, sponsors, learning colors, materials, fonts and so on) , overseeing social media, dealing with venders and all household projects (including making house manual), hiring and firing household staff, car maintenance, pet care etc.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who enjoys the role of EA/PA but also wants to bring more to the role and grow. Exceptional opportunity.
Must be a terrific communicator, have excellent computer skills, and preferably have worked with a high profile personal who has multiple businesses. 85-120K DOE
SF Family is seeking a Family Assistant* to oversee the general operation of their home. Responsibilities include planning, organizing and coordinating meetings & appointments, managing household calendars & schedules, scheduling and supervising home maintenance projects, running errands, booking travel, sourcing items for their home, and completing any other requested administrative tasks. The day-to-day of this position involves tracking on many things at once, interacting with multiple vendors, working on short-term & long-term projects, and managing many different types of people. You need to have A+++ organizational skills, love doing many things at once, and you must posses the skills to prioritize tasks. Tech savvy is a must. We are seeking a long-term commitment for this role. Excellent benefits, PTO, and health insurance.
Private employer is seeking a full-time Personal Assistant to be based out of the Office in Lincoln Park Chicago, IL. This position serves to support the overall management of the Principal’s life to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently, in both her presence and absence. Ideal candidate has the mindset that no task is too big or too small and is willing to assist wherever needed.
Duties for the Personal Assistant include but are not limited to:
· Managing personal calendar
· Bill pay and expense reports
· Personal shopping, including purchasing all gifts, clothing, tickets, and hard-to-find items.
· House management for 3 residences in Chicago and 2 out-of-state (i.e. scheduling routine maintenance, repairs, renovations, and acting as a liaison between the residential staff
· Extensive travel arrangements, including booking private aviation and all accommodations
· Serve as support to Executive Assistant as requested
· Support Principal with event planning and execution
· Respond to personal event invitations, philanthropic and meeting requests, etc.
· Maintain contact database
· Research projects as needed
· Document maintenance
· Support to Principal’s family as needed
Ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking, nimble, can work well autonomously or with direction, proactive, has a sense of humor, anticipates the needs of the Principal and takes initiative to handle tasks in a timely manner. Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and organized, and maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times. Schedules and itineraries can change at a moment’s notice, so applicants should be unflappable and comfortable adapting as needed. Applicants should be tech-savvy and fully proficient working on Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, although Personal Assistant must be flexible with schedule changes as needed.
Applicants should have a minimum of 5-7+ years of experience working as a Personal Assistant and be looking to make a long-term commitment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Start date is as soon as possible.
Chef Needed for Family
$65K – 80K per year + health insurance. And paid vacation as well.
5 days per week (mostly just dinners 4 x a week, but need to prep snacks and the occasional lunch as well) which includes every Sunday, for either brunch or dinner.
In addition, to dinners, also responsible for the grocery shopping and keeping the fridge and pantry organized.
Usually 2 adults, 2 teenagers and a younger child. Grilled chicken and vegetables, soups, tacos, turkey meatballs, salmon, halibut – just overall healthy cooking. High protein, lower on the carbs. Plenty of salads. Gluten free and healthy cooking but also deal with a younger childs’s taste buds.
Personal Assistant for Entertainment Executive – Beverly Hills
Seeking a hard working, seasoned career personal assistant to work with a lovely entertainment client with a home in Beverly Hills. The position is working from the home. The role is 90% personal with about 10% being business related. All typical personal assistant duties are needed for this position: Scheduling personal appointments/reservations; managing al home needs and ensuring that all is working order; cars, travel management; errands of all types; events; gift buying and so on. The ideal candidate will be a self starter with great attention to detail. Someone who is proactive and able to think about the big and small needs, the big and small picture.
Up tp 85K DOE + HB
Personal Assistant for Actor
Open depending capabilities and experience, 60K-100K, asking on benefits.
Will be LA and NYC based
Seeking an experienced personal assistant, who has the type A organizational and efficiency capacities, yet is super mellow in demeanor and presentation. We seek someone who knows all the ins and out of working with an actor, interfacing with managers/agents, all business associates, set experience is ideal, make, stylists etc. Will be OK managing all personal needs in a variety of areas: reservations, calendar/schedule, family and so on.
The ideal person is effective and calm, gracious and humble and is there to make life less stressful all around.
Wonderful opportunity to grow with someone as their career grows.
A very busy “personality” in entertainment and other areas is seeking an experienced PA/EA/HM. This is a fast paced role so much be accustomed to working quickly and fluidly with ever changing schedules, lots of travel management, in addition to all personal and exec/admin needs. Will also take care of all home related needs as well. The client is kind and low key, but the life is busy and there is always stuff to manage.
Tasks may include: Scheduling, coordinating travel, overseeing all house projects and staff, managing runners / interns, organizing, answering phone, emails, incoming and outgoing mail, etc.
4+ years of experience required. Must have experience with high profile/A-list celebrity . Qualified candidate must take initiative, thrive in fast-faced environment. Must be able to travel last-minute (both international and national – must have up-to-date passport and paperwork) Previous experience as an executive or personal assistant / house manager is required! Must have own source of transportation and currently living in Los Angeles area. Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, organized, great at follow-ups and multitasking, resourceful, and hard working.Must be able to run a large household and delegate responsibilities, takes immediate direction Confidentiality is a MUST. Salary is competitive based on experience.