Executive Assistant to Chairman NYC- WILL RELOCATE and set up for housing
130K- 155K plus benefits
Seeking quick witted, dynamic, fast moving EA to work in fast paced office. IDEAL person will come from a talent agency, music manager or another “entertainment” based company.
As an Executive Assistant to the Chairman, you’ll be involved in the day to day planning of this busy life. This role requires up to eight (8) weeks of travel, often times during holidays. Ideal candidate will be thick skinned, well spoken and have incredible attention to detail. Must be able to work under stressful situations and be extremely organized.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 7+ years of experience working as an executive assistant
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is a must
- Someone who has prior experience working for a C-level executive is required
Duties: Managing the fast-paced day to day calendar for the Chairman, answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely matter, must be very experienced with booking travel accommodations including flights, restaurants, hotels and cars. Coordinating and scheduling meetings along with booking conference rooms.Experience with expense reports and finances. Preparing paperwork and documents for meetings as needed. Very detail oriented and able to multitask. High- level written and verbal communication skills. The key to succession he role is to be poised, elegant, capable and confident!
Previous c-suite administrative experience is preferred