Assistant to 2 Entertainment Associate Attorneys Full Time Job Boutique Entertainment Law Firm in Beverly Hills seeks an Assistant to support 2 Associate Attorneys.
Minimum 2-3 years desk experience at an agency/management/law firm or similar entertainment company.
M-F. 9:30am – 6:30pm. Salary/benefits depends on experience.
55K- 60K DOE
Excellent opportunity with a prominent talent firm in the film and television industry. We are seeking a rock star assistant who has the ability to multi-task, anticipate needs and remain calm in high-pressure situations. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail. Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality. Take ownership of projects, following through from start to finish. Capable of prioritizing time-sensitive projects in a professional and polite manner. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Typical duties include:
• Handle correspondence, phones, rolling calls, managing calendar and scheduling meetings for attorneys with clients, agents, managers and studio/network executives.
• Draft transmittal letters and emails to clients, agencies, management companies and studios/networks.
• Coordinate signatures of contracts, tax and other payroll documentation.
• Monitor dates of significance (e.g. calendaring option expiration dates).
• Maintain/administer filing system on Filesite/iManage
• Process checks to be deposited into client trust account; creating invoices.
• Bill for hourly clients in TimeSlips program
• Proficient in Microsoft Office