The CEO of an exciting co who’s work and focus is expanding (podcast, media, consumer products) is searching for an Executive Assistant who can prioritize the day-to-day operations for the CEO/Founder. The ideal candidate has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in learning various areas of the media industry including development, sales, business affairs, strategy, marketing, and social impact with a career path to Chief of Staff. This role will be based out of the executive’s house. MUST LOVE DOGS! 50K to start with AMPLE opportunity for growth with proven capabilities and work ethic. Bel Air. CA
What You’ll Do
- Proactively manage/coordinate daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars;
- Arrange and schedule numerous meetings / training sessions; maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings;
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the rest of the team;
- Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion;
- Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports as needed/requested;
- Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requests;
- Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates;
- Manage other junior staff / scheduling;
- Manage special projects as designated and assist other team members as necessary.
Who You Are
- Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook and GSuite;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Proficient with GSuite (e.g., docs, sheets, drive, calendar etc.);
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information;
- Self-starter, independent thinker with ability to multi-task;
- Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately.
- A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity.
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives and celebrities.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with potential for overnights when CEO is traveling;
- Have own transportation.