Job Description is below:
The essential duties of the Executive Assistant will be to provide
executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive
Assistant will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and
external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the
Founder. The EA will organize and coordinate executive outreach and
external relations efforts; and oversee special projects.
Russian/French Speaking is a plus
Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including
vocal, email,and written. Must have solid computer skills utilizing,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint. The EA must be creative and enjoy working within
a small entrepreneurial environment which is mission and
results-driven.The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good
judgment in a variety of situations, with strong administrative and
organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance
among multiple priorities.The EA will have the ability to work
independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able
to work under pressure at times while handling a wide variety of
activities and confidential matters with discretion. It is essential to
have a positive, friendly, and professional attitude and be able to work
with multiple people in other trades, as well as interaction with in-house
staff and clients.
* Organizes and plans an ever changing calendar and complex schedule
including business and personal matters and ensures that the Founders
schedule is followed and respected.
* Creates detailed travel itineraries for international and domestic
travel and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
* Completes expense reports.
* Conducts specialized research pertaining to the company for the Founder
* Executes special requests, personal errands and related duties as needed.
* Prepares and composes correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns
addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential
nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Founder’s office
and internal departments; to facilitate demonstrating leadership to
maintain credibility, trust, and support with management staff.
* Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on
approach, prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously,
proactively, and follows through on projects with deadline pressures to
ensure successful completion.
* Ability to write and review comprehensive reports, and business
* Ability to solve practical problems by analyzing information.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Travel may be required both domestically and internationally
* Handling RSVPs and booking appointments; building and maintaining
relationships with personal and professional contacts
Other Duties – Greeting and serving guests, errands (shopping, gift
purchases, dry cleaning) as needed.
The ideal candidate is therefore a proactive, confident, and assertive
self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, high standard of excellence,
and a determination to exceed expectations
* Executive Support: 3-4 years
Required license or certification:
* Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time