Prominent Producer is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to be based in the company’s Los Angeles office in Century City. Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of experience supporting a C-level executive.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Heavy phone and email correspondence; screening mail and packages
- Calendar maintenance—meetings, conferences, calls, and off-site events
- Extensive travel arrangements, including booking private aviation and all accommodations
- Planning events, including holiday parties, company outings, etc.
- Bill pay and expense reports
- Document maintenance
- Personal shopping pertaining to business, including purchasing all gifts, clothing, tickets, and hard-to-find items.
- Close coordination with the Principal’s Personal Assistant in Chicago regarding calendars, travel, etc.
- Updating and maintaining extensive contact lists and Rolodex
- Organize and track communications for CEO through precise call sheet management
- Organize and track CEO’s short-term and long-term responsibilities with diligence utilizing a formal tracking system and assist in note taking or writing first drafts of speeches or correspondence based on executives note
Ideal candidate should possess/ maintain all of the following:
Above all a sense of humor! Ability to play well with others but get done what needs to get done in service of the executive.
- Excellent organizational, time management, problem-solving, and follow-up skills which include seeing around corners and thinking ahead when executive isn’t!
- Keen ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Desire to take initiative; self-motivated
- Flexibility, dedication, and stamina in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to assess appropriate political/diplomatic protocols
- Maintain discretion & confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and/or communicate with executive to determine priorities
- Ability to remain calm under pressure & handle stressful situations
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience; full benefits package provided.