The ideal candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining calm, proactive, resourceful & efficient. Multi-tasking is a must with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is essential to this position. Strong verbal communication skills & attention to details are equally important.
- Great writing, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent management skills as well as strong written & verbal skills required
- Experience in creation of Keynote presentations
- Strong knowledge of MAC, MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Knowledge on Internet usage, strong ability to use Internet as a resource.
- Answer/screen phone calls & direct all incoming calls to the appropriate staff member.
- Must be discrete & maintain absolute confidentiality as this position handles sensitive information.
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination. Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to copying, faxing, mailing & filing.
- Set-up & coordinate meetings, travel logistics for company
- Help capture content for social media & must be proficient on all social media platforms.
- Run offsite errands as needed
- Bachelors degree
- At least (3) years experience in general office responsibilities & procedures.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work independently or on a team & take initiative
- Strong written & verbal skills required
- Ability to prioritize
- Must be able to interact with poise & professional demeanor with people of all levels within & outside the company
- Enthusiastic team spirit & positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Assist with events, including organizing and welcoming guests
Salary 60K- 65K + Stipend towards benefits.
on call and not for a clock watcher
MUST LOVE HIP HOP AND THE CULTURE!!