UP to 65K (W-2 employee)
Health Benefits after 3 months
Standard sick day and vacation day
Looking for a LONG TERM EA for 2 owners of an entertainment marketing agency, specializing in celebrity, influencer, experiential, media and public relations strategies. Ideal candidate will stay in this role for a few years before wanting to grow. This company is growing quickly and the owners want a steady assistant to help them through this busy time. Must be extremely organized, ON IT, able to work in a fast paced bustling office environment and be a team player. There may be some Personal Assistant duties at times (bring a dog to vet or run an errand) but mostly it will be admin and EA duties. This assistant will handle the very busy schedules, travel arrangements, meeting and conference call schedules, attend meetings and company events, keep your bosses on track and make sure all tasks are completed. Need someone who moves quickly and knows how to prioritize. Ideal candidate is focused, sharp, great with the admin details, brings ideas to the table about how to better improve our systems, able to handle different personalities and be really hard working. This is a fun and busy office and no 2 days are the same.
Hours in office 9-6PM + events and avail via phone.
More Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of owners’ schedules and calendars
- Creation of meetings and conferences calls
- Running personal and business errands
- Booking travel
- Maintain detailed contact lists, rosters, online login lists, etc.
- Order supplies
- Maintain showroom upkeep in cleanliness and appointment readiness
- Maintain and organize cloud files
- Submit detailed records of weekly expenses via Expensify, attaching all receipts electronically
- Assist with company events as needed
- Assist with intern management, education and onboarding
- Office maintenance
Start Date: ASAP