Home Office in Beverly Hills
Salary 100-120K DOE + great benefits.
MUST have at least 5 years of C-Level Exec Asst exp in a home office. This is NOT a PA job.
Seeking a talented, driven, professionals that take pride in their work and celebrate a healthy lifestyle that represents our market-leading brands. The Executive Assistant to our Co-owner and Vice Chairman is no exception. In this highly visible role, the Executive Assistant will run all aspects of the Co-owner and Vice Chairman’s busy schedule and will be relied upon to be a central ‘go to’ person for a myriad of requests and needs. This is an amazing opportunity to support an incredibly successful business leader, philanthropist and author. This position will be based in the Family Office located in her residential home in Beverly Hills.
Here’s what you’ll do:
· Manage calendars (business, social and otherwise) for the Co-owner and Vice Chairman, ensuring all details are meticulously thought out and communicated.
· Maintain continuous updates and communication via phone, email and in person. Professional iPhone and laptop provided.
· Interface with all executive leaders, and their assistants, across the Company; planning meetings, conferences and taking phone messages.
· Detailed travel planning for Co-owner and Vice Chairman with her husband, and sometimes for the entire family. This includes understanding and knowledge of high level travel preferences and logistics management with astute attention to detail.
· Proactive completion of routine correspondence including written notes, invitation management, etc.
· Communicate with high profile leaders, celebrities, philanthropists and local/foreign dignitaries with poise and professionalism – both in person, and via phone/email.
· Organize and maintain confidential files and records.
· Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently as needed.
· Proactively anticipate the needs of the Co-owner and Vice Chairman and remove barriers before they occur.
· Work alongside the Family Office staff, including personal assistants and other key members of the in-house staff.
· Typical work hours are 8:30 to 6:00 with an hour for lunch. Hours may vary occasionally, so flexibility is important.
· This position will work with two other staff members in the Family Office. Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
· Incredible attention to detail and strong ability to organize.
· Must be polished, poised – with grace under pressure.
· Patience and flexibility to work with high level/visibility audience and adaptability to different types of personalities.
· Experience assisting a high-profile, busy executive/philanthropist within a Family Office setting.
· Experience performing administrative duties – including office management, email/Skype correspondence
· Strong travel planning experience – including international and private travel.
· Extremely clear handwriting and overall written and verbal communication skills.
· An upbeat, energetic, ‘can do’ attitude that exudes positivity and brings a sense of cheer and optimism to the environment.
· Ability to read situations and respond accordingly.
· A minimum of 5 years in a fast-paced administrative level role required.
· A four-year degree is highly desirable, but candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.
· The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects is a must.
· Ability to manage expectations of key stakeholders while prioritizing the needs of the Co-owner and Vice Chairman.
· High ‘get it done’ quotient. Perks:
· Incredible working environment, with option to travel to summer home, as needed.
· Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k.
· Subsidized gym membership.