A very busy executive seeks a STRONG, experienced administrative assistant.
Ideal person will have had extensive experience booking INTERNATIONAL travel
and will speak a second language. This executive does have 2 reports that are both international.
The client seeks someone who is adept in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision and also able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. To act as liaison in regards to contacts, relaying information, communicating and scheduling in order that his/her day runs smoothly and efficiently. Must be highly organized and flexible. Handles confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to remain calm, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressured environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Maintains calendars, schedules meetings and appointments and keeps supervisors informed.
• Works closely with other Administrative staff as needed to coordinate calendars, meetings and other events that involve multiple Executives and/or departments.
• Works closely with executive(s) to understand priorities.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers.
• Creates and maintains presentation, database and spreadsheet files.
• Arranges detailed, complex travel plans and itineraries.
• Prepare the executive(s) expense reports and reconcile corporate credit card account(s).
• Must be an enthusiastic team player who is willing to perform tasks such as light incidental cleaning (ie as after meetings), serving food and beverages, etc. as needed.
• Relief Receptionist rotation when needed.
If interested please email both Lori@thegrapevinela.com and Rachel@thegrapevinela.com