In search of a cool, smart, hard-working LA-based Executive Personal Assistant for a busy pair of artists in the music/film/TV/art areas. The PA will be responsible for all calendar management, project coordination, some travel planning, email/phone correspondence, personal errands, home management, and more.
As this is a high profile role, candidates must have EA, PA or experience working in music for high profile individuals. Two or more years of experience is preferred, along with an interest in the entertainment, art and music industries. This position may include some travel, as well as being on call and available as needed.
Overview of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage individuals’ calendar and schedules
- Coordinate logistics and tasks with individuals’ extended team which currently includes: managers, publicist, agents, business managers, lawyers and others
- Coordinate daily personal assistant duties that may include doctors, personal finances, vehicle / home maintenance and reminders of personal events and matters
Qualities we are looking for:
- Quick learner with good intuition
- Creative problem solver
- Incredible attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Motivated and dedicated to working in a support role
- Skilled at managing up
- Professional & discreet with strong interpersonal skills
Reports directly to individuals and management for tasks, direction & priorities. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience.