A fully independent agency driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon. We do this thru a multi-faceted approach inclusive of event curation, brand experiences and influencer marketing.
Existing at this intersection allows us to create, develop and execute truly innovative and authentic experiences that drive consumer interest. The brands we work with are committed to continually pushing the envelope, breaking barriers, and writing the rules that will shape the future within culture.
Our approach is no different; we pride ourselves on being forward thinkers, relying on speed, efficiency, and relentless work ethic to flawlessly deliver on all client objectives.
- Assist in the hiring process for new team members; ensure hiring practices maintain quality of staff and culture
- Design and implement onboarding, new employee training and ongoing education programs
- Hold reviews and course correct managers as well as team members
- Plan, organize and lead teams for internal initiatives and ensure accountability
- Ensure staff is well informed of current processes and tools
- Set financial and operational goals and measure against them
- Ensure margin targets are maintained as revenue grows
- Manage scope in a mutually beneficial way for the company and client
- Ensure accounting and operational data is accurate
- Ensure project and retainer scopes of work are set up to meet strategic goals (e.g. profitability or sales)
- Work with Project Managers to forecast schedules, determine priorities and allocate tasks
- Ensure necessary resources (e.g. office space, people, support functions) are available so the company can operate effectively
- Oversee all non-ordinary course tasks (e.g. negotiate senior level contracts and client agreements, procurement and vendor negotiations) so company can focus on clients and growth
- 7+ years of experience in an Operations (or similar) role
- Agency and startup experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter who can thrive with minimal direction
- Highly organized, results-driven, team player
- Demonstrated experience leading people
- Working knowledge of finance/accounting, HR, business strategy, and legal
Salary up to 200K for the right person!