Office administrator for residential property management company in Beverly Hills, CA. Job Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining tenant records in Skyline database, preparing rent increase letters, processing security deposits at moveout, etc.
- Preparing and submitting mandated compliance reports for rent controlled properties
- Collecting and verifying employee time sheets and submitting payroll to PEO for processing; recording accrual and use of PTO; ensuring compliance with Worker’s Compensation practices in the event of work injuries
- Organizing and maintaining office operations and procedures including designing and maintaining filing systems, drafting correspondence, etc.
- Maintaining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
This is a full-time, exempt position; Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM preferred but some flexibility on start and end time may be negotiated. 50K-60K DOE. 32 hrs sick pay/year; Vacation hours accrue after 6 months; 1 week paid vacation at end of 1st year; 2 weeks paid vacation accrued thereafter. 7 paid holidays/year.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel, Word, and Outlook proficiency
- Ability to multitask