The Personal Assistant will play an integral role in the operations of her daily life, helping her run efficiently and anticipating anything she might need. This person will work closely with the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO, travel agent, and various members of house & building staff.
The ideal candidate is tuned into current events, design-oriented, and knows the ins-and-outs of domestic and international travel. They need to be currently based in New York City, have experience as a personal or executive assistant, eligible for work in the United States, and able to work on a part-time or full-time basis starting as soon as possible.
- – Managing her personal calendar, including coordinating with the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO to ensure no conflicts on things like exercise classes, guests in the house, medical & personal appointments, and time with friends
- – Coordinating international and domestic travel logistics including flight itineraries, hotel rates and reservations, and car services in accordance with travel preferences for vacations, working with her travel agent and the Executive Assistant to the Founder & CEO
- – Coordinating reservations and meals for her, shopping for groceries and keeping the house stocked with necessary items
- – Managing gifting of products, flowers, and other goods for various personal occasions like birthdays and anniversaries, ensuring they are presented as asked and delivered on time
- – Completing day-to-day errands and situational requests on her behalf, like dropping off dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions, and handling all returns & donations
- – Helping to coordinate logistics required for personal events like dinner parties, events, birthdays, and activities
- – Coordinating and negotiating for renovations & deliveries at the house, contributing to aspects of interior decoration of the apartment
- – Managing various hires that contribute to her home management like her housekeeper, florist, contractors, and building staff
- – Managing aspects of her personal finances including coordinating rent payment, bill payment including medical & house, taxes, and monitoring bank account for discrepanciesRequirements
- – 5-7 years of experience in a personal or executive assistant role
- – The ability to maintain total discretion on all matters, confidential or otherwise, business
Basic Schedule is 9-6PM but must be on call at all times and flexible as needed!
SALARY- 60K-75K + Benefits!