25K for 20 HOURS a WEEK-
Successful, young media personality is hiring a part-time Personal Assistant (PA) to support rapidly growing business and personal life. This part-time (3 days per week) position will be responsible for working directly with the Talent to assist in day-to-day tasks as needed. See a specific list of responsibilities below:
- ● Extensive travel coordination including booking flights, hotels, car service and other accomodations
- ● Organize and maintain calendar
- ● Schedule personal appointments and business meetings
- ● Ensure punctuality and professionalism at appearances, events, meetings andproductions
- ● Arrange and accompany Talent to relevant events, meetings, productions, and more
- ● Run errands including but not limited to grocery shopping, dry cleaning, and mailpick-ups.
- ● Organize, sort and handle all mail. Bills to be delivered to money manager.
- ● Occasionally assist with pre-production process including prop purchases, locationscouting and scheduling.
- ● Other: water plants, care for pets, assist in packing, help maintain overall health and happiness.QUALIFICATIONS
- ● Previous personal or production assistant experience preferred
- ● Experience working with talent preferred
- ● Must have a can-do attitude
- ● Must be reliable, punctual, flexible, trustworthy, discrete, organized, proactive,resourceful and efficient.
- ● Experience and understanding of digital talent landscape strongly preferred
- ● Passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture a plus
- ● Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), andpresentation skills
- ● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines that must be met bythe Talent.
- ● Responsible to help Talent meet those deadlines.
- ● Must be prepared to sign an NDA