seeking a full-time, salaried w/ benefits, assistant that has interest in the digital (Social, Banners and Sites) as well as the film, TV and the gaming space.
Duties will include:
- Managing the partners’ calendars and ensuring they are on time for calls and client lunches/dinners.
- Conducting research on behalf of partners for key products/clients
- Write and execute company announcements, as well as assist with inter-office communications
- Make travel arrangements for staff (SxSW, etc., SF, NYC, etc.)
- Manage incoming business development inquiries and disperse them to appropriate team members
- Light assisting duties on actual digital ad and social creative. You will have the opportunity to learn all about how the agency develops and executes client creative, and as your skills/interest in the space improve, you will gain more access to client projects and assist with actual project management.
- Managing weekly catered lunch and daily meals for Founders
- Ordering snacks/drinks for office
- Overseeing office supplies, as well as individual staff supply requests
Must have thick skin! For the right candidate LOTS of upward mobility.
Agency experience preferred, but not required.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to be a part of a growing and cutting-edge digital shop. The right candidate must be willing to put in extra hours to learn the skills beyond admin duties and be part of a fun and diverse team of people. Creatives welcome!
Free catered lunch once a week, plus unlimited snacks/beverages. Dog-friendly environment (must be comfortable in environment with several dogs and be open to walking the partner’s dogs).
Salary 50K + benefits after 3 months.
Ideal candidate is upbeat, quick thinking and razor sharp!!
Must live on the West side (Weho and west)