Dynamic entrepreneurial couple seeks a highly experienced Manhattan-based Property Manager to oversee their two downtown co-op loft apartments and secondary residence in Los Angeles. This position will work alongside a Personal Assistant and report to the principals’ long-time Chief of Staff to provide seamless, turn-key household management in all properties. Candidate must have experience working with co-op boards on behalf of the principals and overseeing renovations and construction. There are no household employees at this time, only a cleaning service. Ideal candidate must enjoy working as a one-woman/one-man show and understand privacy and confidentiality. You will be working from a very small Family Office outside of the home. Other must haves include:
• Detail oriented and organized but not a micro-manager.
• Tech-savvy, proficient w/ Apple, GDrive and Excel.
• Good researcher and problem solver.
• A database of vendors, contractors, etc. If not, able to find a resource.
• Experience building (and sticking to) budgets and maintenance schedules.
Excellent Competitive compensation and benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “reason for leaving” each position in italics under the last bullet of each job. Only local NYC candidates will be considered.