Busy fun-loving family looking for an experienced, kind, organized, self-starting nanny. Duties may include:
__ pick up/ drop off of children at school, afterschool programs, playdates
__ supervising playdates, activities, homework
__ all child-related tasks such as organizing and tidying up children’s play room areas, bedroom areas and kitchen, laundry and dry cleaning, laying out clothes for next day, baths, naps and bedtime
__ cooking: making healthy meals for dinner for the children as well as lunches for school
__ overseeing children and school calendars
__ coordinating with the family assistant on kids schedules
Three children at the ages of 8, 3 and 1 years old. There is a lot of help at the house and therefore it is rare to find yourself alone with all three children. The oldest has after school activities daily. We are looking for someone who can work well in a team envrionment, be available to travel, work weekends, overnights and late hours when necessary. Family has pets (dogs and chickens and a fish) – must be comfortable with helping when needed. Family resides in Los Feliz area.
HOURS: 12 hour day shifts (3.5 days a week). Another nanny will take on the other 3.5 days. These days will be rotated so not one person will always have the weekends.
- Hourly rate: $25.00 an hour ++ Depending on experience
- PTO (Paid Time Off) – 80hrs a year
- Employee will begin accruing PTO on their first day of employment.
- Employee may use accrued PTO beginning on their 90thday of employment.
- Employees may use PTO for vacation, sick time, personal time or any other purpose.
- Health Benefits – Medical insurance, paid 100% by employer.
- Any dependents will be at the cost of employee.