In search for a full-time, live in or live out housekeeper, with amazing cleaning ability, familiar with high- end fabrics and surfaces, flower arrangements, laundry and pressing, general house management, dealing with vendors, outside repair people and gardeners, pool, etc. Shopping, errands, assisting with responsibilities of the dogs (feeding, cleaning up after them, grooming appointments, vet appointments). Hiring of event people when entertaining, which is often. Occasionally asked to prepare a meal, there is a full time chef and a server as needed.
Monday – Friday
Average: 50 hours per week plus three hours on Saturday when owners are in residence. Willing to stay late as needed.
Sleep Over with Dogs when owners are traveling (approximately 100 nights/year)
Insurance (Not to exceed $1,000 month) 7 Paid Holidays 5 sick days plus vacation time
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Light cooking meals for the family
- Contact appropriate maintenance services for preventive maintenance and service on houseequipment.
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project
- Care of clothing
- Care of fine china, silver, crystal
- Care of inventory of artwork and antiques
- Maintenance of automobiles (Gas, car wash)
- Greet incoming guests and visitors and direct them to the appropriate party or communicate delay in a professional manner.
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- Open and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis according to appropriate procedures, as wellas distribute incoming facsimile document Monitor house supply inventory and order additionalsupplies as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Pet Caretaker Duties
- Feed, water, nurture, and care for pets for (3) owner’s dogs
- Take animal out for regular exercise.
- Give rewards and treats for good behavior.
- Ensure animal has plenty of space to eliminate.
- Administer medications as needed
- Feed and give water to pets
- Lift and move pets as needed
- Keep records of feeding, exercise, and medication schedule.
- Clean and disinfect pens and cages.
- Take pets to veterinarians for treatments..
- Clean out pets’ ears and check for mites and fleas.
- Remove ticks and fleas and apply medication.