A kind and warm family who live in a beautiful home in Encino seeks a trustworthy and hard working Housekeeper to ensure their house is clean (with deep cleaning one area each day) and tidy each day. There is a nanny who runs errands and assists with laundry. The primary focus of thistle is to deep clean certain areas each day ( not the whole house at once). Ideally though they seek someone who can cook for them and help to add variety to their school night meals, Monday through Thursday. Super kind and incredibly generous people. $25 take home per hour.
Unique personal and executive assistant position for ambitious self-starter who wants a career in event production/event marketing in the entertainment industry. Applicants should be highly organized, pro-active, task oriented and willing to take responsibility for ensuring that the company runs smoothly and effectively. In addition to administrative tasks, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile events and interface with senior and management level entertainment industry and corporate brand partners. You’ll need to be both detail oriented and and possess the ability to see the big picture, assess, clarify and validate client needs on an ongoing basis. This is a hands-on, all-in role that requires someone with a very strong work ethic and the physical stamina to work long hours for weeks at a time during film festivals and large-scale projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and confident in a client-facing role
- Ability to manage vendors and articulate expectations to temporary event staff
- Proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop and Pagemaker and adept at creating compelling client presentations
- Valid passport and willingness to travel
- Reside in Los Angeles
Responsibilities will include:
– Scheduling and coordinating personal and business calendars
– Coordinating travel
– Creating presentations and event recaps
– Guest list creation and management
– Developing meeting agendas and taking meeting notes
– Billing, filing and organization
– Maintain home office and equipment and set up remote office needs when on-site
If you think you’re a perfect fit for this job, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why
The CEO of an exciting co who’s work and focus is expanding (podcast, media, consumer products) is searching for an Executive Assistant who can prioritize the day-to-day operations for the CEO/Founder. The ideal candidate has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in learning various areas of the media industry including development, sales, business affairs, strategy, marketing, and social impact with a career path to Chief of Staff. This role will be based out of the executive’s house. MUST LOVE DOGS! 50K to start with AMPLE opportunity for growth with proven capabilities and work ethic. Bel Air. CA
What You’ll Do
- Proactively manage/coordinate daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars;
- Arrange and schedule numerous meetings / training sessions; maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings;
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with the rest of the team;
- Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion;
- Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports as needed/requested;
- Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requests;
- Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates;
- Manage other junior staff / scheduling;
- Manage special projects as designated and assist other team members as necessary.
Who You Are
- Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook and GSuite;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Proficient with GSuite (e.g., docs, sheets, drive, calendar etc.);
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information;
- Self-starter, independent thinker with ability to multi-task;
- Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately.
- A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity.
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives and celebrities.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends with potential for overnights when CEO is traveling;
- Have own transportation.
Looking for a Thanksgiving helper to help keep kitchen tidy, do dishes and help clear plates for a thanksgiving dinner for 15
$20/hour- $25/hour and a delicious meal!
Hours 3pm-until finished (prob around 8pm).
Looking for an upbeat and smart PA to work for a very busy producer (lives in WEHO and works in Calabasas). Must have your own car and be happy to drive. This job will be helping the Principal in all areas of her busy personal life from errands, shopping, home organizational projects, setting all appointments, arranging travel, getting car fixed etc. Need a great attitude and someone who enjoys the personal errands. This is a really flex schedule and she will guarantee 25 hours a week. She also has a home in Ojai so may be asked to drive there on occasion as well. Must have a reliable car!
Unique newly-created opportunity for someone several years out of college to join a 2-year-old boutique venture capital firm in Manhattan (Madison & 60th) that specializes in the heath/beauty/fashion upscale lifestyle space to support the Founder/CEO’s two senior-level Executive/Personal Assistants. This Junior Assistant role is designed for someone who is eager, smart, focused, motivated, poised, discreet, honest, has natural organizational ability and excellent computer skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where each day is different and priorities are ever-changing and at the same time possesses a “no job too big or t00 small” attitude and is desirous of taking on more and more responsibility as the role evolves from that of a junior position into a true third EA/PA. Ideal candidate is keenly interested in and has an affinity for upscale fashion/food/beauty/health/lifestyle and enjoys working in a small, team-based entrepreneurial culture. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: greet guests, answer phones and take messages, update databases, internet research, prepare expense reports, keep petty cash, maintain inventory of office supplies, gift-buying, run errands and special projects as assigned. Starting salary to $85K (DOE) with lots of room to grow & full benefits package and annual bonus opportunity. Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check and live within a reasonable commuting distance to Manhattan.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not PDF) along with a letter of introduction to Info@thegrapevinela.com
A lovely entertainment based family with 2 older kids is seeking a daily Family Assistant. There is a housekeeper and other staff. Ideal person will enjoy cooking, will manage errands, organizing, pet help, assisting with occasional events and over all can be a catch all for a super busy actress/mom. Monday through Friday 1pm to 6pm or 2pm to 7pm $25 to $30 an hour. GREAT role for a writer or someone seeking to earn some extra money while pursuing their own endeavors.
Ultra UHNW family is seeking a Full Time chef – Beverly Hills
The ideal chef is someone who is accustomed to working in a very busy home. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner – the hours are 930am to 9pm at night. The client likes “farm to table” and is encouraging kids and family to eat healthier or healthier versions of comfort food. Dinner is generally around 7/730pm. There are times that they can have some dinners that are not as healthy but this is generally speaking. Responsible for managing all the grocery shopping and pantry stocking for the home. Up to 150K per annum plus benefits. MUST have a super clean background and driving record as well as a true can do attitude and a great attitude! MUST be able to give a few days for trial.
A super lovely family with 2 kids ages 2 and 7 seeks a super lovely, warm can do “catch all” family assistant. While there are 2 kids, this role primarily focuses on the 7-year-old daughter.
3 days a week 2 p.m. – 7 p.m. flexible on days but prefer to know days each week. Can also be flexible on hours. Duties: Errands, grocery shopping, gift buying. Driving to activities. Homework assistance.
Tidying and organizing. Unpack and prepare backpack for next day.
Flexible for babysitting if needed
The daughter loves to dance, music, theater and or ideally artistically driven.
This is a GREAT role for someone who is a student, writer or may have another PT business. Preferably no actors.
Take home $25/$30 doe
Seeking a supremely experienced, organized, efficient, polished and WARM Nanny. Ideal person will thoroughly enjoy working with kids (ages 4, boy and a girl). The family is very UHNW yet kind. The entirety of this role is to focus on the kids. Hours are Saturday – 10:30am – 7:30pm + Overnight Sunday – 6:30am – 7:30pm. Hourly on the books, please advise wage needed. Please send a resume in word.