Monday to Friday with FLEX as needed
67K on the books
17 year old (drives the 13 and 8 year old to school in AM) and 18 month old baby, with a day nanny that is separate and leaves at 4:30pm
Hours: 10:30 – 7:30’sh with occasional weekends away in Palm Springs. They live in bel Air and school is in Sherman Oaks.
A lovely family with 3 older boys and a 18 month old little girl seeks a strong and flexible family assistant/nanny. Pick up from school will be 245pm. During the hours while kids in school, you will run errands and deal with some vendors and admin needs as requested.
In the afternoon, pick up kids and ensure that they get to their tutors at the house, unpack back packs/lunches, organize for them as well.
In the later afternoon will assist with baby after the full time baby nanny has gone home.
A few months a year when they go to Palm Springs, will be needed one weekend a month or so.
There may also be travel to a new home in Hawaii.
This is an excellent role to work with kids and a nice family while also doing assistant work.
Personal Assistant / House Manager for Family
$30 an hour on the books
Mom of an entertainment based family seeks a 35-40 hour per week PA/HM.
Duties will range from some assistant work, some driving of kids, some shopping for food, errands etc.
Ideal person will enjoy being a wife and will enjoy the fluid nature of working with a family.
Schedule is 12/8, or 1/9
LOVELY people who seem someone dynamic, bright, flexible, and on top of their game at all times.
Personal Publicist needed for in house music management firm
General hours: 10am – 6pm with flex as needed and ability to travel
A high profile music management co seek a dynamic, hard working and TRULY experienced PR person to come in-house and work closely with one specific artist. The artists has not had a PR firm and at this time seeks individualized attention for this sector of their business.
Will report to the CEO of the music management firm, as well as the artist and will always be able to work in a team environment. Kind person, lives nice clean life – no drama
Executive Assistant to High Profile entertainment based Executive
We are seeking a throughly dynamic, organized and forward thinking EA — this is not PA, based to assist someone who has a diverse areas of interests. Music, fashion, movies, TV, all areas of art, and so on.
MUST be fluid and flexible NOT A CLOCK WATCHER.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Will be able to work independently and in a team. Can travel and will be ALL rings friendly.
60K-90K (including a stipend towards benefits)
Assist CEO in managing production for the studio and the small team of staff members
Facilitate clear internal communications, oversee production within the team and ensure
deadlines are met effectively
Understand CEO’s daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities, manage CEO’s creative
and business schedule to address these priorities
Interface with high level executives and production clients
Oversee travel arrangements, events coordination, and daily coordination/logistics
Oversee promotions, PR, promo-related activities and events, video production
Manage company’s production calendars, plan and attend meetings and recording sessions,
Manage the studio facility, ensure that it is a healthy and inspiring working environment
Act as point person for team for any HR-related concerns, address any well-being concerns
of staff members
Oversee records and client database
Delegate domestic and home-related tasks to personal assistant
2-4+ years of experience in high level executive support role
Leadership and delegation skills
Must have experience managing extensive and detailed calendars and high volume workload
(ability to identify potential scheduling conflicts)
Strong computer abilities (Microsoft Office and Google Docs, Sheets & Slides)
Exceptional written and verbal skills, superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Discreet with sensitive and confidential information
Driver’s license and vehicle
Film production knowledge a plus
Desire to be part of an exciting team in the entertainment industry!
Personal/Family Assistant – Bel Air and SM
30-40 hours a week at $25 an hour
Monday to Friday, flex on times
An entrepreneur-based couple, which is also into health and fitness, seek a true Jack or Jill of all trades. Will assist in a myriad of areas from being at the home two times a week to care for: laundry, light tidying, errands, grocery runs, organizing, and light meal prep.
Office needs two times a week in Santa Monica would include management of social media and organizing.
Executive assistant to the CEO of Production Company.
Hours: In Office, M-F 9 am to 6 pm. Lunch at 1 pm. On-call after hours and weekends.
Salary: 65K – 80K plus Stipend toward benefits
West Hollywood, CA
1. Highly organized
2. Proactive in all aspects, especially information gathering
3. Ability to operate with the utmost discretion
4. Top notch communication
5. Telephone etiquette
6. Active listener and note taker
7. Expertise in follow-ups, both verbal and electronic
9. Fastidious in and out of the office
10. Loyalty and unparalleled commitment to the assistant position
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Meeting with the CEO first thing every morning.
2. Being prepared for morning meetings by organizing discussion topics. Topics should be outlined in both e-mail and hardcopy version and made available prior to the CEO’s arrival. Topics should include; updates on current affairs, the day’s agenda, briefs on anyone the CEO will be conversing with that day and any notes taken on that person from prior phone calls or correspondence.
3. Ensuring the CEO is prepared for all situations. This is accomplished by meticulously tending to the schedule, providing important updates, and doing whatever is necessary to ensure the CEO’s competency is never compromised.
4. Being prepared and available to work with CEO while she is travelling. Must have systems in place to accommodate for this. Systems include; understanding how to connect the CEO to phone calls while out of the office, ensuring the calendar is available with updates, and not allowing for a lapse in communication.
5. Taking detailed notes during all industry related phone calls and staff meetings. Notes will be filed both electronically and in hard copy.
6. Scheduling weekly staff meetings by inviting attendees and preparing agenda.
7. Maintaining a call sheet and ongoing “to-do list.” This is accomplished by monitoring the CEO’s emails and phone calls to ensure prompt responses. When CEO leaves for the day be prepared with a list of follow-ups that need to be addressed before the following morning.
8. Maintaining and updating contacts per the CEO’s desired organizational method and information requirements.
9. Coordinating with the personal manager regarding any matters or tasks that need attending to.
10. Scheduling personal appointments.
House-manger Personal Assistant for Filmmaker
Beverly Hills, CA
Salary $100k plus DOE.
Top Level House-manager/Personal Assistant Needed for private family located in Beverly Hills, California. Must have 10 plus years of experience from helping to oversee and hire staff, to paying personal bills, scheduling travel, trips and making sure the home and staff are all organized. Speaking and coordinating with vendors, calendar management. Excellent Follow Up Skills and extreme attention to detail. Must be child and animal friendly!
Top Notch HOUSEKEEPER Needed 3 days a week – Hollywood
Hours: 9-4 Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
AAA list client seeks a hard working top notch HSKP to assist on the days that the other HSKP is not there.
High profile family who are lovely, easy going life style. There are kids so must be family friendly.
Will be organized, enjoy a deep clean and always DISCREET!
Looking for a Housekeeper/COOK 4 or 5 days a week. (Mob-Thursday or Fri)
$25-$35 who can be an extension of mom.
We would love if they could also help with things like: breakfast prep for the kids in the morning while I get ready for work, helping with some local errands/grocery store if needed, driving or watching the kids if needed. This is mostly a housekeeping job, but we absolutely want to openness to and capabilities for the above mentioned as well. They will need to be very organized, positive and happy demeanor, flexible and easy to have in the home. Must be very comfortable with cooking, reading recipes and meal prep! This is a busy family who needs the extra set of hands and help with all meals!
Must be willing to make the drive out near Point Dume, Malibu!
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!