Family Office Manager/Assistant
West LA area
80K plus Benefits
Monday through Friday
Seeking someone who has MULTIPLE years of experience in managing a family office.
Will also have some experience in light accounting.
Ideal person will be effective and a mature professionals who can handle working in a independent office space.
Duties may include but are not limited to: archiving files, editing years of file history, overseeing daily vendors and scheduling, checking in with principals and open to assisting as needed for any personal needs as well.
Seeking someone who is poised, elegant, and aneles themselves very professionally in all matters.
Will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement and non disclosure agreement.
45K – 75K plus benefits, DOE and salary history
General Hours 8:30am – 6:30pm
A boutique business entertainment PR firm representing movie and television studios and entities, franchise film releases, CEOs, and players in the space where digital distribution meets content, is hiring an Executive Assistant to handle and support a variety of administrative and office duties for partners and office alongside existing EA. This is a hands on job with opportunity of exposure to our name brand roster including Marvel Studios, Legendary Entertainment, and Live Nation Entertainment and more.
· Answering phones, rolling calls, and handling multiple call sheets
· Act as first line of response for urgent calls when Partner not available, traffic to appropriate secondary respondent (i.e. account executive)
· Provide directions for all Los Angeles-based meetings considering best route
· Handle all document preparation and formatting for external/internal documents and planning
· Taking notes when directed both in meetings and while rolling calls
· Conduct research as requested and compile results in concise report
· Identify key times of year and events that require Partner planning and staff mobilization
· Open office and prepare for executive arrival
· Maintain/update executive contacts
· Keep inventory of office/kitchen supplies and place orders when necessary keeping all organized
· Check office voicemails every morning and after hours
· Other general office administrative tasks as directed
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office
First-rate written and verbal communication skills a must
Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, clients, and high profile external parties
Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles
Excellent attention to detail and organization
Strong and professional telephone skills
Possess the ability to prioritize and manage competing requests
Self-starter who can work independently and under pressure
Familiarity with Los Angeles (both general layout of the city and hot spots for meetings)
Maintain strict confidentiality standards
Hours 8:30-6:30 M-F with some flex.
benefits and dental and 401K.
We are seeking a high end Career Executive Assistant to work as a team with another EA! This is a great office working for a very successful developer who owns some of the best hotels in LA! Must have at least 5 years of office EA experience and love making someone’s life run smoothly. Great team player! Must have excellent communication skills, and be able to handle travel (private and commercial), expenses, busy phones, scheduling, meeting notes and whatever else pops up! No ego and a great can do attitude with no ego. The other Assistant will be on Maternity leave for 3 months but you will stay on full time/long term when she returns.
No job hoppers please!
Personal Assistant for Manager/Producer/Entrepreneur/Philanthropist
BH or Bel Air (seeking a new home at the moment)
Salary: 65K – 75K plus Benefits
General Hours — Normal work day but MUST be flex as this person works bi-coastal.
Travel – MAY come up from time to time for a day or two.
Seeing a fine tuned Personal Assistant who remains calm under pressure, works well autonomously and within a team. MSUT be exceedingly detailed, able to always think ahead and will also stay in communication with other team members.
This role will interface with the EA who books all business schedules/calendar.
Will work from your own home, on the go and in their home. Their may be an office set up down the road.
Will cater to all personal needs for the client as well was their spouse and child.
This is a hard working individual who is always on point and hopes to get the same from their PA.
This person works in and around entertainment, but also has other areas of business.
Will be versed in travel arrangements (commercial and private), accustomed to working with home staff such as a chef to ensure that menu’s and drops offs are always on time. Will run errands, manage gift buying, andover all,will take care of any and all personal needs.
Full time Personal / Exec Assistant to Manage Busy Exec’s Home and Personal Life
General Hours: 6am – 3pm plus OT as needed
Salary: 65K – 80K plus will considerer monies for HB
Ideal person will be fast and efficient, thrives being an assistant and truly know-how to get the job done well!
— Manage all aspects of household including housekeeper, food and beverage stocking, identifying booking and overseeing all repairs, managing handymen and other vendors, managing dry cleaners, ensuring house is guest / client ready;
— Manages, updates and keeps current personal calendar and reviews daily;
— Manages most aspects of Exec’s personal life;
— Sets up and manages all aspects of home office, files, invoices, bills, purchases, filing systems;
— Run errands;
— Handles and sorts mail; accepts and manages deliveries, packages, returns; tracks credits;
— Schedules frequent messenger pick up and deliveries;
— Interfaces with building concierge, books house car when available, has keys
Made when necessary, etc.
— Handles basic communications with building, vendors, etc.
— Sets up and manages organization of all aspects of house, on site storage units.
— Coordinates, schedules and help manage team of professional service providers;
— Manage all aspects of
business and personal travel, including booking, rescheduling, tracking all air, ground, lodging and dining reservations; quickly learns and incorporates hotel and air preferences; tracks and uses loyalty and points programs; submits business travel for reimbursement;
— Handles all grocery, liquor and beverage ordering to meet entertaining and personal diet needs;
— Manages training schedule, trainers; keep exec on track and on time for training sessions.
— Manages medical appointments, prescription ordering; submission and tracking of medical reimbursements;
— Manages wardrobe and closet to make sure housekeeper has everything pressed, cleaned and ready.
— Sets up and manages operational systems to streamline all functions possible;
— Summarizes progress daily in chart or short report format.
— 5 years + experience in exec assistant role;
— Morning person – hours from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm during weekdays;
— Highly organized and resourceful;
— Solid verbal and written communication skills;
— Efficient, type A, natural problem solver, multi-tasker, detail oriented
— Functions well with little direction, but no attitude if direction given;
— Without ego, does not feel certain tasks beneath them; does not push back or require explanations or justifications for tasks requested;
— Positive attitude, accepts constructive feedback well; diplomatic; ability to handle stress and deadline driven, fast paced, evolving environment;
— Dependable, honest and discreet;
— Proficient with technology;
— Experience developing basic organizational and communication systems / processes to bring structure and operationalize functions;
— Experience managing housekeeping staff.
Personal Assistant – Santa Monica
General Hours: 9am – 5pm with flex as needed for occasional weekend and evening work (OT)
$25 an hour
A lovely woman who is a DR, seeks a PA to assist in a variety of areas.
Due to the fact, that at the moment she is injured, she needs someone who can be a tad flexible and open to the myriad of duties. Duties could be: organizing, errands, some light cooking, maybe drive her somewhere.
Very kind woman.
A couple in Santa Monica seeks a PT assistant for 20 hours a week
$25 an hour
Fairly flexible on schedule. Most things will be done over the course of a week.
Mostly household, errands, a little home office, some related projects.
Admin/Office Assistant needed for a small production office in Brentwood. Ideal candidate comes with 2 years of entertainment office experience and is looking for a small production company to join. This Producer is mostly focused on web series and tv and needs someone extremely detailed who has excellent admin and computer skills. You will be handling, scheduling, busy phones, organizing the office and setting up systems, bringing creative ideas to the table, errands, lunch orders, expenses, social media, payroll etc. Must be tech savvy and open to working on set at times. No ego!! Want someone upbeat and kind who has a great attitude. Room for growth down the line!
Normal hours 9-5pm with flexibility.
50K-55K + Health insurance and OT (after 40 hours)
60K-90K (including a stipend towards benefits)
Assist CEO in managing production for the studio and the small team of staff members
Facilitate clear internal communications, oversee production within the team and ensure
deadlines are met effectively
Understand CEO’s daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities, manage CEO’s creative
and business schedule to address these priorities
Interface with high level executives and production clients
Oversee travel arrangements, events coordination, and daily coordination/logistics
Oversee promotions, PR, promo-related activities and events, video production
Manage company’s production calendars, plan and attend meetings and recording sessions,
Manage the studio facility, ensure that it is a healthy and inspiring working environment
Act as point person for team for any HR-related concerns, address any well-being concerns
of staff members
Oversee records and client database
Delegate domestic and home-related tasks to personal assistant
2-4+ years of experience in high level executive support role
Leadership and delegation skills
Must have experience managing extensive and detailed calendars and high volume workload
(ability to identify potential scheduling conflicts)
Strong computer abilities (Microsoft Office and Google Docs, Sheets & Slides)
Exceptional written and verbal skills, superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Discreet with sensitive and confidential information
Driver’s license and vehicle
Film production knowledge a plus
Desire to be part of an exciting team in the entertainment industry!
EA/Operations/Chief of Staff
Hours 9am – 6pm with flex as needed, occasional travel, watch emails after hours
Salary: 75K – 110K plus benefits etc
The two managing principals of a prestigious, boutique business entertainment PR firm, are searching for an experienced Special Assistant, Office of the Partners (Chief of Staff, senior EA level) to build a role that helps the partners focus and optimize schedules and business strategies. Key responsibilities include anticipating, filtering and accelerating issues, plus working with the partners to help them measure and address time, focus and energy.
Company represents high-profile film and television studios and entities, corporations, franchise film releases, CEOs, and players in the space where digital distribution meets content. This is a hands on job with opportunity for exposure to a name brand roster of ongoing clients which includes major movie studios, networks, producers, global media companies, investment banks, agencies and much more.
In this dynamic role we seek someone who is an organization specialist, has their finger on the pulse of the best new hot spots, knows how to ensure tat their task list is being done. This person will communicate to the two partners and ensure that they know everything at all times.
• Plan and prepare for each week ahead with Partners and existing EA including strategic scheduling, briefings, & travel all while leveraging cross scheduling opportunities
• Provide clients information and deliverables to help partners be more productive and effective
• Design a Weekly and Daily Tasking Management system with the Partners
• Move client and business projects forward via a Weekly and Daily Tasking management system
• Prepare materials for daily meetings either internally or externally & between client and account executive
• Prepare briefs on meetings and relevant daily news
• Aid in research of partner identified new clients, business partners and services
• Track topics and trends related to the business and integrate into daily tasking
• Identify key times of year and events that require Partner planning and staff mobilization (Cannes, Banking Conferences, Vanity Fair New Establishment, etc.)
• Act as first line of response for urgent calls when Partner not available, traffic to appropriate secondary respondent (i.e. account executive)
• Handle all document preparation and formatting for internal documents and planning
• Coordinate business operational needs with Chief Administrative Officer
• Research potential clients, specific initiatives, or programs and activate certain planning around events both internally and externally
• Develop protocol to monitor emails for urgent responses and flag and manage accordingly
• Help prioritize, remind and integrate daily calls, meetings and emails into action items
• 5 to 10 years as an executive assistant in the media, banking or political field exposed to C-Suite individuals
• Proven track record managing systems, schedules and CEO interaction
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and graphic design.
• First-rate written and verbal communication skills a must.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management, employees, clients, and high profile external parties.
• Ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization.
• Possess the ability to prioritize and manage competing requests.
• Self-starter who can work independently and under pressure.
• Maintain strict confidentiality standards.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!