A prolific and dynamic President of Production/Creative at an exceptional production company seeks a super smart, savvy Executive Assistant. This executive is wonderful and warm but does seek someone sharp and in tune with the administrative needs for a fast -moving desk.
We are only considering someone who has 2 plus years of experience in entertainment coming off an elevated level desk at an agency, production company, studio, management firm. Familiarity with film is an absolute MUST! Knowing the names of the players, agents/managers/talent, writers, etc. is key. The role calls for someone who is incredibly detail oriented, is an epic problem solver on one’s own, and is able think 10 steps ahead at all times regarding all areas of this executive’s very busy schedule. Will be adept and comfortable interfacing with executives at all levels (top down) internally and externally as well as talent. With proven success, after some time, and showing a true work ethic, there may be growth in this company as they are expanding rapidly.
Monday through Friday 8:30am – 7pm, Century City. Considering people in the range of salary between 45K – 60K plus benefits. This is however paid HOURLY so the numbers are broken down to get you to the desired annual salary to also include OT etc. Please send a resume in WORD (NOT PDF) if your experience is a true match and has at least 2 plus years of experience on a more senior desk in the entertainment/film world. MUST be able to make a 1-2 year commitment as well.
A very active and driven young couple who are very successful in the tech space, and are ULTRA private, seek an assistant to join their growing team. Reporting to the Head of Executive Affairs, the Personal Assistant will support the Principal and the HEA in a variety of duties spanning the Principal’s personal and business life. The ideal candidate will possess an elite work ethic, a 24/7 mindset, strong organizational and hospitality skills, and an extreme attention to detail. New challenges will emerge regularly, and the PA must be quick to adapt and find solutions without getting discouraged or losing composure. This role offers you the opportunity to work with well- respected industry leaders who deliver their best and expect the same from their team. Seeking to pay compensation 90K- 125K plus benefits. Normal work hours (sometimes being at the house around 11am- till like 4/5pm sh). There is a 24/7 mentality on the phone or email.
Job Duties include:
- Stay on top of a constantly changing, complex, busy calendar
○ Proactively identify and handle conflicts/overrun/travel time issues
- Brief Principal for meetings, calls, press/interviews and events
○ Collect background, review materials, investigate attendees, summarize insights
- “Body man”/woman
○ Ensure that Principal is comfortable and prepared at all times
- Manage correspondence
○ Filter email, draft letters, ensure important messages aren’t dropped
- Event planning and management
○ Family vacations, corporate retreats, conferences, private parties
- Travel planning and booking
○ Monitor and be on standby for last-minute changes/cancellations
- “Advance man”/woman
○ Move ahead of Principal to ensure frictionless and quality experience
- Estate management
○ Contractor/vendor oversight, general maintenance, bookkeeping
- Light household duties
○ Cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, mail, walking/feeding the dog
- Special projects
○ Example: “Figure out how to produce/record/edit/launch a podcast and do it”
Requirements for consideration:
- 24/7 availability, “no job too big, no job too small” attitude
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and protect confidentiality
- English fluency, well-spoken and able to present professionally
- Prior experience as an EA/PA at highly demanding, fast-paced home or co
- Valid driver’s license and car (mileage will be reimbursed)
- Able to lift 50lbs overhead and carry 40lbs up two flights of stairs
An amazing family in the Bel Air area seeks a really good full charge housekeeper. Will also take pride in their work with cleaning, ironing, few errands and so on. AMAZINGLY nice people. $25 take home. Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm. A family of 3 (with one young child and there is a nanny). Cleaning, laundry, ironing, walking a small dog and take to groomer, organizing, light errands.
An amazing family in the Encino area seeks a really good full charge housekeeper. Someone who can run the house and light meal prep for breakfast and dinner. Will also take pride in their work with cleaning, ironing, few errands and so on. AMAZINGLY nice people. $25 take home. Monday through Friday, 7am – 5pm or 8am – 6pm.
A European family in the Bel Air area seeks a chef to prep and cook dinner for a couple and their young child. They eat at about 4pm most days -and seek todo most vegetable based meals. They will pay about about $300-$350 per day, Monday through Friday.
This position is generally 3-4 days per week. Will be working with a lead chef who has been there for 15 years. The chef and you will rotate days. At times it could be 5 days depending on clients schedule. Some travel may be required. Chef would be responsible for preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family of 5. Monday thru Friday chef would also prepare staff lunch for 5-6 people. Be able to cater small business meetings for 2 -6 people usually appetizer meals served family style. Requirements: comfortable cooking vegetarian, vegan, southern comfort foods, and California fresh cuisines. Must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task. Work well under pressure and works well in a rapidly fluid work environment. Candidate should be able to work well in a structured team environment. Be able to take direction and follow through to completion of tasks given. Breakfast shift starts at 7am, lunch 11:30/12:30pm, dinner plated and left for family. Sometimes due to schedules the days can be longer. Average of about 10/12 hour days. When on family vacation, no need for cooking. 100K-120K plus benefits.
1) Worked as a private chef for a client at least 2 consecutive years and worked has a private chef full time, for a minimum for 3 different families
2) Previously worked as a private chef on an Estate no less than 1 year (preferably but not mandatory)
3) Able to cook various types of cuisines well
4) Be knowledgeable of nutrition and nutritional cooking methods
Starting Salary negotiable – 1 year contract that may be renewed by client at the end of term.
Seeking a vegan chef for a Hidden Hills property. For the right candidate, they will be offered a 1-year contract. There will be 5-7 people daily. Preferably seeking a chef who would have a degree or certification in nutrition and be versed in healthy cooking techniques. Chef would be responsible for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 3-5 days a week (depends on clients schedule) Client really enjoys have Sunday brunch. Must be ok working a flexible schedule, that could change daily and comfortable working in a fluid work environment. The chef would serve breakfast and lunch. On most days the chef would leave plated dinners for client and any guest. It is not etched in stone: some travel may be required. Degree or certification nutrition. Sometimes breakfast will be on the go and sometimes lunch can be packed to go. This is younger based home with people who do not get up early and their days veer later. 100K – plus benefits.
Looking for a strong, energetic and easy going person to help us with a move on Thursday for about 4 hours. 9am-1pm. Must be able to lift furniture and boxes and help with a small project.
Email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com if you are interested!
The Executive Assistant (Support) to the Owner and President provides specialized executive support to relieve them of complex and routine tasks and is expected to perform certain project management duties. The EA (Support) will work alongside the EA (Lead) and arrange meetings, schedule phone calls, coordinate travel and perform other activities as required. The EA assists with coordinating and implementing the President’s schedule, phone calls, and occasional tasks, in addition to supporting EA Lead with the Owner’s needs. Work is generally confidential in nature and requires a very high level of customer service to clients.
Monday through Friday 9am – 6:30pm with a bit of flex. Occasional calls on a weekend. $70- $75 DOE plus benefits. Seeking someone sharp, fluid and flexible, exceedingly detailed and someone who takes all of the chaos in stride and doesn’t take things personally when the boss is busy and focused. SUPER kind lead EA who is a true team member.
- Meet all deadlines and anticipate future needs of the Owner and President based upon phone calls, request, emails, forethought, etc.
- Coordinate high level and high volume travel plans and schedules
- Provide phone and communications support, including scheduling and updates
- Organize knowledge base including contacts, contracts, mail, email and periodicals
- Coordinate meetings and master calendar
- Maintain Owner’s belongings in a neat and orderly manner
- Import, organize and maintain digital photo files and imports
- Run all personal errands as/when required
- Manage President’s calendar, ensuring a schedule is provided every morning and evening
- Prepare President in enough time, for upcoming meetings and calls as/when appropriate
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
High end career House Manager in Malibu needed. Start date will be soon. Preferably with in two weeks or so. Kind people who are not in entertainment are seeking a hard working House Manger who throughly enjoys the role of taking care of a home for busy people. It is two active adults, no kids, who like to host people and have good times at their home. This is a 5/6 day work week. Monday to Saturday. Hours are about 9am- 6pm with flex as needed. 130K- 145K or so (DOE) plus benefits. The role calls for the following duties and will have a personal assistant, butler, Valet and some other staff working with the role as well.
- Running of the house, including Doheny Gallery Office
- Weekly property maintenance walk throughs (should create a checklist)
- Schedule and oversee all house related appointments
- Liaising with contractors & suppliers. Supervise the work of contractors, service people
- Billing approving / accounting, preparing and approving, accounts payable (all vendors)
- House Manuals, all Checklists, Vendor lists – keep updated
- Interact with Manny / owners representative
- Manage the interior of the home, oversee housekeeping staff and overseeing general maintenance.
- Luggage management – to and from plane
- Answer calls to the household phone, greet guests and prep house for guests
- Be present for arrival and run guests through house protocol. See guests off when they leave
- Communicate with housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned at the most convenient time for guests.
- Recommend and arrange amenities for guests
- Run / coordinate errands for guests when necessary
- Oversees all inventories (need to finish the app and more description below)
- Does and manages inventory – ordering/stocking house and cleaning supplies
- Supply closet maintenance (need to create in and out log system)
- Responsible for toiletries including purchasing, and maintaining back up inventory
- Maintaining back up items such as hair dryers, electrical toothbrushes, cell phones, i-pads, etc.
- Ensure that items are charged and ready for use
- House returns / mailing
- Oversees storage units / Clutter (add to inventory)
- Flowers – scheduling, payment (butler input on style and design)
- Manage care of flowers, housekeepers to change water, throw out dead flowers
- Vitamins – keep accurate up to date Vitamin Schedule for SB + PL, maintain stock and order vitamins, oversee housekeepers and make sure they set out vitamins daily/nightly for SB + PL, and make sure they pack vitamins when traveling
- Staff of house – Schedule and oversee (T-sheets, keep accurate and updated)
- Schedule errand runs with Driver at times
- Help hire PA / Staff when needed, butler , housekeeper
- Monthly Reports – Monthly expense / spending, Hours Worked, updated inventories, staff reports
- Receive report from Valet, PA for expenses personal / their own work expenses
- Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
- Know and understand when out of your depth and arrange for consultation and advice when needed
- Develop proposed budgets for running the household
- Keep running records of all household expenses and compare to approved budget
- Maintain household checking and petty cash accounts
- Make and keep House Calendar for staff/house, timesheets and regular scheduled maintenance, ie.filters, mattress flip, cleaning clothing washer, descaling of Nespresso, spring cleaning. Syncing t-sheets, regular house maintenance and appointments, house (guests and entertaining), personal appointments and travel schedule. Consult with IT on this