PLEASE be based in NYC currently
100K plus benefits
A very dynamic and interesting CEO of global business communications agency seeks a multi faceted, experienced and well rounded PA/EA to be his right hand person. He needs someone proactive, nurturing, someone well versed in managing up. An EA/PA who envisions themselves as a “handler” and be 10 steps ahead of him.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· This individual will report to the CEO, and is responsible for providing administrative and personal support to this individual.
· Edit & prepare contracts, associated materials and invoice requests
· Prepare and edit professional documents, letters, emails, budgets and miscellaneous items for the internal sales team
· Arrange internal and client meetings with sales team, freelancers and clients; maintain business and personal calendars and scheduling
· Schedule vacations and travel including flights, hotel, rental car, house rentals, car pickup, etc.
· Conduct comprehensive research on clients, products, industries as a whole, and competitors
· Attend internal and external client meetings (as appropriate; may require light travel)
· Think critically about the business and CEO needs
· Assist CEO with client entertaining at trendy restaurants and venues and identify unique ideas and activities
· Maintain CEO’s NY office and 2 NY homes – apartment in NYC, home in Woodstock
· Support day-to-day office operations
· Assist with special projects
· General administrative duties, such as making professional phone calls on behalf of CEO, emailing clients, submitting expense reports, answering calls, and taking detailed messages
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7+ years of administrative experience, supporting busy, senior executive
· Strong Microsoft Office software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Great attention to detail
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
· High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
· Creative thinker with a positive attitude
· Interest in business and client development, a desire to learn/expand knowledge
Executive/Personal Assistant- Tribeca
Hours: 10am – 6pm
Salary: 1250 a week plus health benefits, with growth over time
A well known choreographer/producer/entrepreneur seeks a DYNAMIC assistant.
Seeking someone that is very smart, as a brain like a computer, fast and efficient.
In this role the assistant will manage all areas:
business needs with clients, schedules for clients and appointments,
set up travel
keep track of whatever is needing attention.
Will act like a true right hand person, will be available and flexible (not too may weekends ever).
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to work with someone who is cultivating their brand, is continuing to grown and wants someone to grow with them.
As long as you are a true work horse, work efficiently and know how to keep things moving, you will have an opportunity to do great things in this role.
2 PROMO reps are looking for an amazing assistant who can work in a fast paced office. One is in hip hop and the other is in POP. This is a busy asst job where you must have excellent admin skills, communication skills and stamina. You will be answering heavy phones, doing scheduling, travel arrangements, expenses, working shows and dealing with artist’s reps.
long hours, + OT for events/shows etc. pay is 35K + OT (it will come to 40K yearly) and benefits.
If interested, send resume in word with salary req.
Salary 40-50K DOE
Basic PA duties including errands, helping with house up keep/ vendors etc. Must be bright, hardworking and flexible. Ideal candidate is comfortable working from a home, has some experience as a PA and can go with the flow. No ego! There will be another assistant that you will be reporting to as well. Team player!
Personal Assistant needed for Busy owner of Pet business! This is a great business that runs a daycare, does boarding, dog training, dog walking and pet sitting.
Hours will be approx 8:30am-4:30pm Monday-Fri (some days will be a little longer, will also need some on-call weekend help if needed). Flexibility is ideal!
Essentially, we want a go-getter, someone that is self motivated and not afraid to ask questions or make mistakes. Ideal candidate is outgoing and sociable, someone that has good communication skills, can talk to client’s in a professional manner, someone that loves to work with animals, both cats and dogs, comfortable with cleaning up feces and urine occasionally, someone that is trustworthy, flexible, dependable, and professional.
You will be responsible for picking up and dropping off dogs, walking them and bringing the dogs in the community for Daycare. You will also handle all office administrative work including filing, collating, photocopying, replacing ink cartridges, sending out emails to clients, creating client databases and anything else that may pop up!
If interested and love pets please send resumes!
Second Assistant Needed to work alongside an amazing hard working first assistant.
Must have a hard working and 24/7 mentality
80K plus opportunity for quarterly bonuses based on performance
Will also provide some moving costs
1K a month towards housing
An exciting CEO/President based in St Thomas is currently looking for a Second Assistant. The candidate will be required to be/become a resident of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. We understand that the ideal candidate may be found in the mainland U.S. and in that case, BPCVI will pay reasonable relocation costs. This position will report to the CEO’s Personal Assistant as well as the CEO to support him.
Travel – Willingness to travel at the last minute with or for the CEO with less than 24-hours notice is required. A current passport is necessary as this travel may occur outside of the country.
Working condition – The task assistant will be on call 24/7 and must be willing to work evenings and weekends. Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a high‐stress and fast‐paced environment. Constructive criticism will be given and should be received well with a desire to improve.
The assistant will have the ability to work out of the company office though much of the time the assistant will be working “on the go” and from home. The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work remotely from anywhere and we expect this person to have the responsibility of making themselves work efficiently from any location and to manage their own schedule of work.
Trust/Confidentiality – The candidate must be extremely trustworthy as they will be entrusted with both corporate and personal credit cards along with cash to manage. It also must be understood that this employee will attend social engagements with the employer and be constantly interacting with his friends and family. Therefore, it is imperative that the person in this position be able to separate themselves and maintain a respectful and professional front, no matter the situation/location.
This person will be exposed to and entrusted with personal and confidential information on a regular basis. A Nondisclosure Agreement will be required of the employee which includes serious consequences should confidential information be disclosed. A keen understanding of discretion is required especially due to the nature of living on a small island.
Compensation – up to 80K. Company car provided. $1K per month housing allowance. Up to two months temporary housing.
Handling an ever-changing list of tasks, errands and directives.
CEO travels frequently and the candidate must have the ability to prepare him for travel. Could include travel by helicopter, boat, car service, rental car, private plane, commercial airline, train, etc. Travel can include multiple guests of the CEOs, changes frequently and the assistant should be able to adapt to such. Ability to be resourceful in order to complete tasks in a wide variety of settings and cultures is a must.
Cater to guests of CEO such as concierge services.
Personal errands for CEO and family such as airport/inner island transfers, mail pickup and sorting, car repairs and maintenance, grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, school/doctor/event commitments, etc. Consider it the norm, and not the exception, to be interrupted while doing one task, because you must complete another.
Coordinating with outside vendors, housing staff and property managers in a respectful and helpful way and, most importantly, disseminating relevant information to the CEO and/or team.
Represent the CEO well in all interactions. It is a small island and your actions and attitude will be viewed as a reflection of him.
Help with events such as birthday parties, corporate gatherings, large dinner parties. Events are sometimes in foreign locations. Selecting and purchasing gifts for family/friends.
Coordinate with other staff regarding CEO schedule and assistance pertaining to appointments and events such as dialing in for a conference call or being on time for a meeting.
Deliver take out meals for CEO, guests and family.
Pack and unpack CEO for travel. Ensuring stock of CEO favorite items at office and house and for travel. Ensuring stock is a collaborative effort between the Task Assistant and Nanny, overseen by the Personal Assistant .
Basic computer/clerical tasks including: excel spreadsheets for expense reports, tracking receipts for petty cash and credit card logs, paying vendors as directed by Personal Assistant, basic document creation/editing, form completion on behalf of CEO.
Internet research and cold calling as directed.
Other projects include assembling purchased items for house/CEO use, learning new tech objects to summarize instructions for CEO.
Occasional babysitting (if no nannies can cover the task).
Cover for the Personal Assistant and other staff as needed.
(please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements)
5+ year history working in a corporate environment OR as an assistant. 5+ years in hospitality or events may be considered depending on the situation.
Willingness to be based in St. Thomas, USVI and experience an island lifestyle that can be wonderful and frustrating all at once.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
Criminal and credit records clean of indiscretions.
Proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
The person who will be most successful in this role will:
be independent, confident, not above handling the minutia, a team player, highly efficient at communicating, unbiased in their observation and exposure to personal elements of the CEOs life (i.e. recognize when to have an opinion to share and when not to).
have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness.
be organized whether it be a knack or an lifestyle.
be comfortable owning myriad tasks or errands; this person is the handler of minutia and will appreciate that no day is the same in this job. Likewise, this person is not above the mundane.
SPECIFIC TECH SKILLS
o Above entry level experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
o Knowledge of or comfort in learning both Macs and PCs
o Knowledge of or comfort in learning both Android and iOS systems
o Experience with high‐net worth family/clientele
o College degree
o Proficiency in foreign languages especially French and Spanish
Full Time Nanny Needed- Brentwood/Palisades boarder
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm
Salary: $25 an hour on the books.
A lovely family with 2 boys: 3 years and 2 months, seek a warm, active nanny (please knowhow to swim) with infant experience.
Dad travels a lot so mom certainly needs some extra hands to assist with all the needs as related to the kids or when she is out of the home. The ideal candidate is super flexible, service oriented, can jump right in, and has high integrity. They seek someone who can plan activities, coordinate play dates, prepare meals, drive to / from activities, keep a calendar for the children, come up with new ideas for their entertainment, travel on occasion and be open to communication at all times. You should love what you do, be engaged and be OK to assist with needs while kids sleep: prepare healthful kids meals, organize their toys, go through drawers, tidy and laundry for kids and always be OK to lend a hand such as empty the dishwasher or wipe down counters and or sweep, if the housekeeper is busy else where in the home.
Family Foundation Director of Development
$100-175K++ DOE & benefits
The Family Foundation Director of Development will partner with the Founder on the Foundation’s mission execution and funding development. S/he will understand and promote the Foundation and alongside the Founder determine how to best move the Foundation’s mission forward.
• Collaborates with the Founder & Foundation Staff to develop and carry out fundraising initiatives
• In collaboration with the EVP, develop and deepen relationships with foundations, major donors, corporations and community members. Manages acknowledgement, tracking, analysis and follow up of major donors
• Conducts Foundation and corporate research and drafts general operating and special projects proposal focused on medical philanthropy.
• Collaborates with Foundation Staff to coordinate and execute the Foundation’s International conferences
• Expertise in managing media relations with healthcare experience preferred
• Participates in quarterly Founder’s meetings to support and develop strategies
• Liaison between Founder & ghost writer of publications.
• Maintains open lines of communication between Founder and all Foundation Staff
• Drafts and edits solicitation letters and ensures follow-up is conducted in a timely manner.
• Exceptional development skills focused on philanthropy medical projects.
• Success in navigating congressional and senatorial offices to promote key projects (e.g getting representatives behind Foundation’s movement)
• 3-5 years related fundraising experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
• Enthusiastic and energized personality
• Must be able to manage several projects simultaneously and have superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Polished presentation skills
• Must have experience in foundation/corporate relations and managing special events
• Public Relations experience is a plus
• Outstanding communication skills
• Superlative writing and editing skills
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is a must.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated CV in Word (not pdf)
Only local candidates who meet the requirements above will be considered for this wonderful opportunity.
Floater Personal Assistant
20 hours a week (will commit to 20 hours a week but may be higher on occasion)
$35 – $45 an hour DOE and salary history
Office/Homes: Palisades, Venice and Marina Del Rey
Will serve as the 2nd PA for the Executive Assistant in place
General days: the client is hard-pressed to name days so this is clearly for someone extremely flexible.
A prominent attorney with a very busy EA seeks someone to assist when the EA is unavailable.
We seek someone who is business professional, able to work with clients in an office as well as be in home with teenagers. No job can be too big or too small.
This role will encompass everything from tracking needs and personal stuff, assistance with calendar management, travel arrangements, errands, organizing, packing and unpacking and dealing with HSKP.
Teenage kid friendly for when working at the home
Must also be prepared to be business appropriate and interface with clients
HUGE PLUS is ability to travel
Thurs 2pm- 5pm (or later if they have dinner plans)
Occasional Fri afternoons
**Sat SLEEPOVER- FLEX start time – Sunday late morning (must be able to sleep over every Sat night).
Family in Santa Monica with two young boys (3.5 and 6 years old) is looking for a fun, responsible, energetic nanny – camp counselor-type MANNY or NANNY. Perfect English, educated, clean driving record (they have a third car). Able to enforce firm boundaries in a kind, loving way.
Avail to babysit other nights and some flexibility is a plus!
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!