EA to CEO of FAST growing Beauty Co.
60K to 80/85K plus benefits, based on experience and salary history.
General Hours 9am to 7pm
An exciting opportunity to join a very fast growing beauty company where everyone who works there really believes in living a healthy lifestyle.
At this time we seek a multi faceted EA who is on point at all times, is exceptional at DETAILS, doesn’t drop the ball and knows how to keep pace with a busy but very manageable life. With successful abilities in this role, there is opportunity to grow into other areas of the company at the appropriate time. The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the company CEO by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings.
• Develop reports, letters and presentations using relevant computer software.
• Coordinate the development of final presentation material for the CEO.
• Draft and review talking points for presentations and speaking engagements.
• Manage and coordinate email correspondence and respond on behalf of the CEO when needed.
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Manage CEO calendar and ensure daily meetings run smoothly.
• Facilitate the invoicing and payments of select vendors as related to the executive office.
• Serve as a liaison between the CEO and other staff members, external vendors and members of the public.
• Represent the CEO in meetings from time to time.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
• Coordinate and manage travel arrangements.
• Be anticipatory of the CEO’s needs and ensure readiness.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Time Management.
• Collaboration Skills.
• Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
• Technical Capacity.
• Confidentiality and Discretion.
• Ability to work in high pressure situations.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
10% travel for major corporate events.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• 4-7 years of progressively responsible administrative experience. Two years at the executive level is preferred.