Executive/Personal Assistant for CEO of High end furniture and luxury brand.
Will also assist college age daughter who is in the music business.
Monday to Friday– general normal business hours, with flex as needed.
Salary: 80K – 90K plus medical, Dental. Vision.
The primary responsibility of the Personal Assistant is to effectively provide support in all functions and activities that require assistance.
MUST have a warm, engaging, can do attitude and will be able to travel up to northern CA as needed.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide personal and administrative support with multiple priorities and time-sensitive deliverables.
• Manage calendars to ensure the family’s personal priorities and professional demands are met.
• Coordinate family travel arrangements, including detailed travel plans, itineraries, and address changes and cancellations.
• Coordinate with office and household staff on special projects, priorities and status updates.
• Manage incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails and mail.
• Manage special projects as designated.
• Run personal errands as needed.
• Provide general support for other administrative duties and personal needs as assigned.
Qualifications include (but not limited to):
• Minimum of five years experience as a personal assistant.
• Bachelors’ degree a plus.
• Must have a reliable car and be insured.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel.
• High level of trustworthiness, integrity, loyalty and dependability.
• Strong ethical skills; discretion and confidentiality are a must.
• Self-motivated with the ability to get the job done and anticipate needs.
• Strong organizations skills.
• Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspect of responsibilities.
• Ability to prioritize and take ownership of workload.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
• Ability to work weekends when needed.
• Up to 40% travel in and possibly out of the U.S.; possess a valid passport.